× 18 × - Arrival At Australia

A Star, but a Touchable Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzCspONkQGE

 

Dance

(A/N: On the next two chapters, including this one:

asdf = English     asdf = Korean)

______________________________

× 18 × - Arrival At Australia

 

One Week Later . . .

September 25, 2012: 3:29pm Australian Time

 

"Can you guys get any slower?" I yelled irritatedly at the people behind me. Haebyeol, who was standing next to me, rolled her eyes.

Seriously, they fuss over everything, especially Sin. I mean, we're just going somewhere for a few days, and she packs a whole lot of like she's staying here for the rest of her life.

"God, stop being so freaking loud, my head hurts." R&J moaned. I stepped onto the sliding escalator thingy that went forwards, not upwards, and faced them. Sin took a sip of her water.

"That's kinda your fault for staying up late last night to watch all the Barbie movies." Angelica pointed out. Mini laughed, and high-fived her. 

"Oh so that's what the sounds were? I was sleeping last night, then I woke up and heard a scream and a thudding noise. I thought he was watching ." Sin said.

R&J glared at her, and everybody started to laugh. I cracked a smile, and even Haebyeol started to grin.

I turned around just in time to step out of the escalator, as it ended. I walked out into the bag pick-up area, and looked at the signs.

"Which section did they say we pick our bags up at?" I asked Sin. She shrugged, and I kicked her.

"Your useless." I said.

"You didn't know either, so no need to snap." She replied, flashing me a smug look. I rolled my eyes.

"Secton 4A." Angelica replied, after gulping down her water. I searched for it, but some signs were covering others, so I had to jump.

Haebyeol looked down at my jumping figure amusedly.

"It's right there." Mini pointed to the left, and started to walk.

"What?" I muttered confusedly. "I didn't see it."

"Cause your too short." They all said simutaneously. I glared at them, and they started to laugh again.

We reached the section, as the new set of bags came out. I spotted my Nike duffel bag, and my other bags that they borrowed from me. But, being as nice as she was, Angelica had declined my willing offer to take a bag, while the others just took it without asking, but I forced her to take atleast one in the end. I had so much duffel bags, backpacks, and wheelers anyways.

Mini reached out to grab hers, white and blue, and swung it over her shoulder. Haebyeol took her two red and black bags. Angelica grabbed her pink ones, and I lifted mine up. I held it in my hand, while watching Sin and R&J struggling to take theirs.

"Y'all are so weak." I sighed, and grabbed R&J's backpack. He slid his arms into the straps, and Mini took his other backpack. 

After we finished helping Sin get hers, we stood there, deciding what to do next.

"Want to go to the hotel first?" R&J suggested. "It'll be easier to tour around if we didn't have to lug our stuff everywhere."

"That's just you." Haebyeol commented.

He pouted. "What? I bet you 50 bucks that Chae's is so light. That's why she doesn't have a problem with carrying it around. Let me hold it!"

I raised an eyebrow, and shrugged. "If it drops on your foot, it won't be my fault." I warned, and held out my duffel bag.

He clenched on to it, and I let go. It dropped down on his feet with a thud, and he yelped.

"What the hell did you put in there?!" He whined. I picked it up with a smirk on my face.

"My clothes, obviously. Some shoes, my phone charger, wallet, camera's for you to take pictures with, a brush, lotion, shampoo, conditioner-"

"Alright, alright! We get it." Mini interrupted me, and pushed me away.

"Let's just go to our hotel room first, then go out and eat something." Sin said.

"We need money first." Angelica said.

I raised an eyebrow.

"How about we split up? R&J, Sin, and Angelica call the cabs while I, Haebyeol, and Mini get the money."

We all agreed on that, and walked to our destinations.

. . .

"What the ." I muttered, staring at the screen.

We arrived at the money exchange place, and we were in front of a self-serve machine. Haebyeol was leaning on the wall next to it boredly, and Mini was besides me, helping me do the math.

"What?" Haebyeol said.

"1000 won doesn't even equal 1 AUD." I said frustratedly. 

Mini rolled her eyes and smacked me on the head.

"You idiot. Your parents put US dollars on your credit card, not won."

I suddenly remembered that my parents DID put US dollars in my card. I sighed heavily, and facepalmed myself.

"How much do you think each of us needs?" I questioned.

"Maybe 200 dollars for each person." Haebyeol replied.

"1 dollar is .96 AUD. So....put in 1200?" Mini said.

I tapped 1200 in, and the converted money was 1152.

"Put in 1300." Haebyeol said.

I went up a 100, and tapped convert. It was 1248.56 AUD, and the money slipped out into the bucket. I folded the money, and shoved it into my wallet, and Mini put the coins in her coin purse.

"Let's go." Haebyeol stood upright, and we walked out the doors.

~~

 

We hit the hotel rooms. They were both two bedroom suites, with one master bedroom with a master bath, one with two double beds  that connected to the public bathroom, a kitchen with a fridge, a big large-screen T.V. and a sofa bed.

Jay had reserved it for us, and had reserved two rooms, which were connected to each other, and both exited out to an amazing ocean-view balcony.

The lobby was extraordinary too. It was so rich, had a starbucks, a valet parking, but we didn't have a car. 

I was rooming with R&J and Haebyeol, while Sin, Angelica, and Mini were rooming together. 

I opened the connected door, and let the three in. We all gathered around in the kitchen, as I sat on the stool, and Mini and Angelica followed. I brought out the money, and placed it on the counter.

"There's a total of 1248 AUD." I said. "Everyone gets 208 AUD, and 9 cents." 

"Did you really have to add the cents?" Sin said, sipping on a can of Sprite.

"She's trying to be smart here." Mini replied.

"She can only go too far." Haebyeol muttered.

"She already passed that line." R&J said.

"Oh, so she's dumb?" Angelica asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Just take your damn money." I muttered, giving everybody a $100 bill, four $20 bills, four $5 bills, and eight $1 bills.

They put the money in their wallets, and started to joke around about how they'll bet $50 on each other if the person could kiss a guy, just as my phone started to go off.

"There's somethin' I've been meanin' to tell you,

have as seat...listen...

halmal isso jom do gakkai wabwa

tugbyolhan bamiraso nan soljighalge onul-"

"Hello?" I said, putting the phone on speaker, and placing my phone on the counter.

But, being the dorks they were, my friends didn't even hear.

"Hey, girl. Wassup? Do you need anything?"

"...But your the one who called me."

"...did you buttdial me again?"

"Then how did your song come up?"

"I was singing it." 

I was about to say something, when Mini broke out laughing. Jay grew quiet, probably to see what was so funny, while I turned around in the stool to find them sitting on the sofa, now a bed, and gaping at the T.V. Something probably popped up, cause they were now squealing like fangirls, except for Haebyeol of course, who was in the bathroom taking a shower, and Mini, who was still laughing at something on the T.V.

"Holy !" Sin screamed.

"Oh my god, Chae!" Angelica squealed, running over to me. "Oh my god, LOOK!" 

She held out her phone, and I peered down at it, then looked up with a disgusted look.

"What the ?" 

"IT'S JAY PARK'S ABS!! HOLY TTTTTT!" Sin yelled. "I can't believe you broke wit' him you ! I would be humping on them first chance I get!"

"You guys are disgusting." Mini said, looking up from the T.V. briefly, and then went back to laughing.

R&J popped up shirtless, rubbing his wet hair with a towel.

"What are you guys looking at?" He peered over my shoulder, then gasped and fell backwards on his .

"Oh my god, his abs!" He squealed.

I facepalmed myself, and picked up my phone. I unpressed the speaker button, and held it to my ear.

"Sorry about that."

He started to chuckle. "Your friends are erted, just like the rest of my fans." He commented amusedly.

"I'm not erted, Jay." I said, twirling my bottle of water around the countertop absentmindedly.d

"So your saying your my fan?" He teased.

"I'm not your fan." I said bluntly.

"Ouch, that hurts." 

"Your welcome~" I sang cheekily. I suddenly got an idea, to knock him off his chair. 

"Where are you right now?" I asked.

"I'm at a restaurant with my manager, the Prepix crew, AOM, and Jotee and Rookie hyungs. Why?"

"Are you sitting on a chair?" I ignored his question.

"Yes...we're arm wrestling at the moment."

"Your arm wrestling?"

"Mhm, with Junior. He's weak."

"STOP LYING BRO!" I heard Junior shout. I laughed.

"Oppa, want to go out tonight?" I asked cutely.

"!" He swore.

I heard a smack on the other side, and a cheer from probably Junior, as he lost. I grinned.

"Well, bye Jay~" I said cheerfully, and ended the call.

Then my phone vibrated, as he had sent me a text message.

Next time you do that, I just might have to keep you with me all night.

I sent him a message.

I hope you meant that in a positive way.

My phone vibrated again in a few seconds after I sent the message.

"Well, it would be positive for you, aegi." He said.

"Jay, stop being so ." 

"I'll make a note of that."

"Bye~ I'll be gone for an hour or two. It's still bright and sunny outside, warm and the tides getting high and the waves are getting rougher outside. I'm going swimming."

"Alright, be safe. Remember. Slap, hook, or an uppercut, okay?"

"I'll remember, Jay."

"Good girl. Or just call me and I'll be there to beat them up."

"I'm not your dog."

"Love you too."

"Aight, y'all!" I yelled, jumping off the stool.

"Stop your fangirling over Jay's abs and get your damn y two-pieces on! We're swimmin!"

"Hold the up!" Haebyeol shouted back from the bathroom. "I need ma food!"

"You can eat on the way down there, !" 

"...Good thinking!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So, people are wondering how R&J, Sin, Mini, Haebyeol, and Angelica look like. I'll give you some pictures!

R&J

tumblr_ludnd2KgBj1r0tjhxo1_400.jpg

Mini

tumblr_ldrdmeelTl1qd4sgyo1_500_thumb.png

Sin

tumblr_lw4hwck5He1r292xjo1_500.jpg

Haebyeol

tumblr_lqv743pFEt1qm2mf8o1_500.png

Angelica

vanessahudgens1.jpg?w=500

 

 

Mint (For those who don't remember how she looks like)

 

tumblr_m28h7cuziG1qcihlyo1_500.png