× 11 ×

A Star, but a Touchable Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6coGGVT7Fw

________________________________________

× 11 ×

 

"Hi, i'm Camille Kylie, Chae Ri's twin cousin."

 

~

This is where the drama begins. Of course it would be expected though since Kylie is the heir of the Drama Queen, Aunt Sophia.

The two guys behind her stared at you in shock.  Both were dressed in white shirts with black jackets. You avoided their gazes, and leaned in close to Jay's chest. He squeezed your waist comfortingly, and shot you a look of curiosity.

You blew a strand of hair out of your eye, looking at Kylie. Jay moved his hand, and shooked hands with her cautiously, then smiled up at her.

"I'm Jay Park, Chae Ri's boyfriend."

You blushed slightly, and Andrew wiggled his eyebrows at you excitedly. Justin rolled his eyes, and Tasha and Lily giggled creepily. Ryan and Kevin started to grin foolishly. You steathily took Jay's hand from Kylie's grasp, and held them in your own. You glared up at your cousin, who shot a smirk your way.

"From what I've heard, you must be Chae Ri's first boyfriend. Well, I've got to admit, she's got a keeper." Kylie faked a laugh, and smiled at him. Jay gave out one of his nervous laughs, and rubbed the back of his neck. You watched the exchange with distaste, and decided to get straight to the point.

"Why don't we take a quick walk, Kylie, hmm?" You stood up quickly, and dragged her out the restaurant harshly. You went towards the railing of the large sidewalk, where no one could hear your conversation.

The both of you leaned against the railing silently, feeling the wind blow through your hair.

"Why are you trying to talk to him?" You said bluntly, facing her. She raised an eyebrow.

"I can't talk to a guy?"

"I'm serious, Kylie. You can get any guy, but you choose to go after the one's I like. Why?"

"There's no reason." She said, looking at her nails.

"There is."

"Is this all you wanted to talk about? I have a man to attend to." She said, pointing her head in Jay's direction.

You scoffed, "Do you hate me that much?"

"Don't ask questions you already know the answer to. You above everyone else should know that atleast, Chae. That's the family's quote."

You sighed, "Whatever."

"Why are we talking in Mandarin?"

"Cause your two are coming, and I hope you know that Aunt Sophia and Uncle Jeff aren't happy with you parading around the place in bootyshorts and crop tops."

"Shut up, Chae Ri."

"Just tellin' ya. Cause I won't be there to save your again when you get yelled at again."

"Your a ."

I was about to reply to her with something like, "Atleast I'm not a ," but was interrupted by a light, cheery voice.

"Chae, we haven't talked for awhile."

--

Jay's POV

 

As Chae and the girl, I forgot her name, walked out the restaurant, the girl's friends surrounded us. The two guys that were behind the girl rolled their eyes, and walked out the restaurant, following Chae and the girl to the railing.

"Woah woah woah! Too close mang!" Justin shouted. Tasha and another girl sitting at the table with brown-short hair looked at the girls in disgust.

"I'm outta here." I said quickly, darting out the restaurant. But before I went, I grabbed a plate of fries. The screeching of chairs followed, and Ryan and Kevin caught up with me.

"Dude, they're perfume.." Ryan sneezed, and made a funny face. I laughed. Kevin raised an eyebrow. I put a fry in my mouth, and Ryan reached over to grab one.

"I thought that they were pretty hot." He said, a grin forming on his lips. I choked.

Ryan snorted, "You thought."

I cleared my throat, "Get your brain fixed up. They dressed like-"

"s." Andrew popped up and hooked an arm over my shoulder. Ryan jumped, and I turned around.

Ryan pushed Andrew away, and Kevin took the plate out of my hands.

"Warn us before you pop out like that, you !"

"I ain't no , Ryan!"

"Guys, shut up!" I said, pushing them into a bush. They stumbled over each other until Ryan tripped, and then fell on top of Andrew. I started to laugh.

"You little-" Ryan said, standing up and marching towards me weirdly.

Kevin spoke up. "Guys! If you hadn't noticed, Jay's girlfriend is getting manhandled by that weird guy over there." Bits of potato flew out of his mouth as he stuffed more fries in his mouth.

I whirled around, and Ryan stopped besides me.

Kevin was right. The two guys from before had walked to Chae in the small amount of time we stayed outside, and had started to talk to the two of them. Chae had an annoyed face on, and had her lips pressed in a tight line, until the guy reached forward and had grabbed her in a hug. She opened to probably cuss him out, but he pressed his lips against hers. I started to run towards them.

Ryan, Kevin, and Andrew followed right behind me, and as I passed the pizza shop, I saw Justin slamming the door open.

Justin reached the guy before us, and had punched him in the face.

Ryan, Kevin, and Andrew pulled him back before he could swing his fist again, and Chae ran towards me.

"If you force yourself on my little sister again I'll make sure I skin your lips and cut your arms off you little-"

They pushed him towards the pizza shop, and I wrapped an arm around Chae's waist. I stared at the guy on the ground sympathetically, but I was still angry that he had kissed her. Then, I noticed a tattoo on his left wrist. It was a snake wrapped in vines. I decided to quickly bring Chae away, since I noticed the tattoo.

It was a mafia gang symbol.

"Hey, dude. I don't know why you did that, but you better ask permission from her before you do that again." I said. He stood up, and nodded. He wiped his mouth, and his friend and Chae's cousin walked away with him.

Chae sighed, and pulled me towards the railing. We leaned against it in silence, feeling the wind blow through our faces. She shivered slightly, and I took off my jacket and put it over her shoulders. She gave me a grateful smile, and I spoke up.

"I'm jealous." I blurted out.

Her smile widened, and she began to laugh. I looked at her in confusion.

"What?"

"You know, most guys deny the fact that they were jealous and try to act all chill, Jay."

"Psh, I'm not "most guys", Chae."

"I can see that."

I stopped, and inspected her lips. I laid my hand over her forehead.

"Your warm. Did he infect you with his aids or something?"

She turned red, "Jay, you can't get aids from kissing."

"He forced himself on you. His spit is filled with aids and diseases, what if he stuck his tongue down your throat?"

She scoffed, and slapped my hand away.

"Your disgusting." She turned around.

I grinned cheekily, and wrapped my arms around her waist, giving her a backhug. I kissed her cheek, and she shivered.

"Love you too~"