× 1 ×

A Star, but a Touchable Star

Hey, readers! ^_^.

So, this is the fresh new start of my Jay Park addiction. LOL. I CAN'T STOP...It's getting to the point where I compare the guy's I like to Jay Park. -rubs fore fingers against each other- Shame.

Well, this story is going to be an idk....You/I/Jay's POV. LOL. Yeah..

But, I'm going to think more about that and have it be 3rd POV for the first few chapters until Jay and Chae Ri meet, so it's going to go like:

Chae Ri walked into Jay.

Jay gave Chae Ri a mango.

Chae Ri hit Dok2 with the mango and ran away.

:D. LOL. Okay.

 

Enjoy reading my first chapter! -12/8/2012

   

(A/N: Okay, im going to do an I point of view, Jay point of view, and 3rd person next chap.)

asdf = Korean    /   asdf = English

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY5zKSuZqL4

 

× 1 ×

 

"Ca-can't live without chu. Ca-can't let you go."

 

Dok2's mesmerizing voice whispered through the speakers, creating a romantic, y mood in the club known as Mass Pot. Bodies danced together, minds melted together, and couples felt so, so alive, dancing and twirling on the dance floor to Dok2's song. Everyone was having a fun time, smiling, laughing, or falling into love.

But not the girl who was sitting at the bar, drowning herself in alcohol.

"Yah! Kim Chae Ri! I skipped work and came to this hole so that I could hang out with you!"

Chae Ri rolled her eyes. Hang out my . She insisted. "Get your fat off that chair and come dance!"

Chae Ri groaned, and faced the shouting and slightly drunk blond-haired girl. Pony.

"Pony. Shut up." Chae Ri took a sip from her bottle of beer. Or gulp.

Chae Ri was in such a bad mood today. When she woke up early a group of stuck-up -faced looking guys had taken over her dance studio. They claimed that they had bought it, and she wasn't allowed to go there anymore. She barely woke up early, and when she did, she would get easily pissed off. Just as she was now.

"Bull ." She muttered, playing around with her phone. Pony dragged her out here, to her club, to get loose.

She had stated, "I'm on break, and your pissed. So we can go get laid."

To which Chae Ri replied, "Hell no, you ."

Pony had rolled her eyes and dragged her out here anyways. She was ready. Tight black dress, black pumps, and heavy make-up. Typical club girl.

Unlike Pony, Chae Ri had slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans, black converses, and a black t-shirt that said "Piss Off". She put her hair up in a tight ponytail, and slid on her big glasses.

Chae Ri could care less about her appearance. Instead, she wanted to go back to that dance studio and beat the crap out of those amateurs. They couldn't even shuffle. Shame.

~

"Hee, sshawtee. Llet me buy yoo a da-rank."

The ?! Chae Ri turned around. A drunk teenage kid had stepped up to her, leaning on the stool besides her. His breath smelled of alcohol, and his eyes were half-lidded. His lips curled up into an arrogant smirk.

She scoffed. "Your not even of age. Get out of here. And don't even try talking in English."

His arrogant face changed into confusion. "Huuh?" He slurred.

Chae Ri groaned. Why is my life so cursed? Where have the intelligent, english-speaking y asian guys went?

Chae Ri stood up, and stumbled a bit. She had drank 5 bottles, but she was still conscious. Chae Ri grabbed a hold of the teenager's arm, and dragged  him out of the club.

"Woahh there, noona. You don't need to rush~" The boy grinned foolishly. His arm s around her waist, but she slapped it away and pushed him out the door. She called a cab.

"What's your address?" She asked him coldly, tapping the door frame impatiently. The driver gave her a sympathetic smile. She bowed her head to the elder, and faced the boy.

"Babe...we can do it here if your so impatient-"

"Tell me your damn address so I can get your pathetic teenage out of here." She spat, looking up and down at the 15-year old's hunched body.

The boy told her the address, and she told the driver. She opened the door and pushed the boy in there.

"When you reach the place, his guardians will pay you. Thank you." She said, stepping away. The boy's hand shot out and slipped up her shirt. He pulled her towards him, and bit the side of her neck painfully.

She yelped. Chae Ri pushed him away, but he was stronger than her, so her efforts were futile.

He smirked victoriously, until a hand came out and twisted the boy's wrist. The hand slammed the door shut, and pushed Chae Ri away from the street, and she bumped into the owner's chest.

"You alright?" A sweet, husky voice asked her. Chae Ri snapped out of her angry thoughts, and looked up to her savior.

She froze. Oh my ting god, you've got to be kidding me. What the hell is he doing here? Look at his face. y.

"Yeah. Thanks." She replied shortly, pulling down her shirt, her heat beating fast. It was pushed up because of the boy's hand, and had showed her flat, toned stomach.

Chae Ri rubbed the sore, swollen spot on the side of her neck. She was blushing slightly, noticing how her savior was staring down at her with dark eyes. Hopefully, since it was dark outside, he couldn't see her colored cheeks.

He held out his hand. "I'm Jay."

~

Jay was stressed. His friends all noticed it, and how he was so focused on the fact that he couldn't do that one move. Jay kept repeating the move over and over again, but landed on his back, slipping and fell on the floor, and twisted his ankle.

As he tried again, he slipped, then fell on his back. He groaned, and covered his face.

"Dude. Why don't we take a break? Aight?" Cha Cha said.

Jay had no choice but to agree. He was tired of the same scene. He wanted to get loose tonight.

"Alright. 'Mma go freshen up first. Meet you at the club." Jay said, and went into the shower room.

~

Jay stepped out of his car, blue nike shoes, blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and his AOM jacket. While he began to walk to the entrance, he paused and stared with an eyebrow raised at the scene before him. A girl a few years younger than him was pushing a teenage boy into the cab.

 "Woahh there, noona. You don't need to rush~"

Jay chuckled at the drunk kid. He found this slightly amusing, looking at the pretty girl's reaction.

No reaction.

Her face remained indifferent, cold even. But, the corner of her lips tugged up, and Jay knew she was being amused by the kid's drunk self. Jay looked closer to see her face, and recognized her immediately from the posters.

"What's your address?" Chae Ri asked the guy, annoyed.

Jay knew her. Everyone in the b-boy world talked about her. Even some hip hoppers. Korean rappers with connections to the hosts of the competitions.

Kim Chae Ri, C.R., or Mint was one of the bestest female breakdancer's in the  b-boy competitions. She went solo, beating all the guys with her smooth, fluid footwork. She had one of the most slimmest, iest bodies out there. Every guy wanted her. But she was so stoned, that not even when guy's with those muscles and packs could get her to admire them.

Chae Ri pushed the guy in the cab, and stepped back, but was brought forward when the boy slid his hand up her shirt. His mouth moved towards her neck, and judging by the sound of pain coming out of , he had bit her.

Jay knew it was time to interfere, so he stepped up behind her, grabbed the guys wrist, and pushed him inside the car. He slammed the door shut, and Jay pulled Chae Ri closer to himself.

"You alright?" Jay asked her, staring at her y, toned stomach. Something roared inside him, and he took a deep breath to calm himself.

She looked up, her eyes locking with his. He saw her cheeks flushing. Cute, without even trying.

"Yeah. Thanks." She said, trying to keep her cool, rolling down her shirt. She rubbed at the red bite mark on the side of her neck, wincing painfully.

Jay held out his hand. "I'm Jay."

"Chae Ri." She replied, shaking it. Her hands were smooth and soft, and felt tiny in his hands, but he wanted to hold it.

"Want to go in?" Jay offered, nodding his head at the entrance. Chae Ri nodded.

~

The music had changed into something more loud and energizing, and Chae Ri couldn't help but bounce to the beat. Jay grabbed her hand, and lead her to a booth where several guys were sitting at.

She noted the different skin tones. Must be the A.O.M. crew.

Jay gently pushed her in, and slid in besides her. "Guys, this is Chae Ri. Chae Ri this is-"

"AOM." She interrupted him, greeting the boys with indifferent looks. They smiled, and joked around.

"Jay your tool for tonight?" Daniel teased.

"I told you the asian was easy."

"Get summa dat  tonight, Chae Ri."

"Hell no you manwhore." Jay retorted, glaring at Hep. Hep laughed, and high-fived Dok2. Chae Ri felt weird. How were you this comfortable and feeling so in place when you were hanging out with strangers?

Beasts in dancing strangers, in fact.

Chae Ri admired them, and wanted them to teach her some b-boy moves."Mint! C.R! Yo, my where you at?!" Pony shouted above the music.

She ran out of the crowd, and spotted you. Chae Ri's eyes widened, and she slid down in her seat. Oh hell no. Mint and Sin also joined her, and they ran to the booth. Pony took off her heels and threw them at her head. It bounced off and landed on the table.

Chae Ri clutched her throbbing head. "The ?! Calm your drunk down!" She said, picking up the shoe and tossing it in front of her feet.

She gaped at the guy sitting next Chae Ri. "Oh my god! Your Dok2! HOLY CRAP IM YOUR FREAKIN FAN!" She screamed, and jumped on him. Dok2 was shocked, before chuckling nervously.

Chae Ri sighed, and covered her eyes. "Mini get her outta here. That's sick. And she has work tomorrow." She groaned.

Mini rolled her eyes. "You think I can control this insane woman? Even Sin gave up, and you know how stubborn the girl is."

Sin scoffed. "I thought she had a week off. And I gave up a long time ago. You guys were just too slow to realize that. Especially you, you moody- period all day long -face." Sin glared at you.

"The hell? I thought she was kidding about that. She was obviously drunk like hell when she told me." Chae Ri gaped.

"About what? And Pony's an honest drunk. Blurts everything out." Mini said. Chae Ri glared pointedly at Pony who was busy cutely flirting with Dok2. Dok2 and Jay exchanged glances, and snickered.

"You didn't tell Mini?" Sin asked Chae Ri, getting annoyed. Chae Ri groaned.

"Blame it on Mini. Also, I gave up way back when I met her. Knew she was permanently stoned. And hell no, Sin. My face does not look like . It's even better looking than yours, all bright and shiny and freshly on by some random guy I bet. " Chae Ri retorted. Sin stuck out her tongue at Chae Ri, and Chae Ri did the same.

She noticed all the faces the guys had made, gaping at their insanely normal conversation naturally talking junk about each other. Except Jay, who had an eyebrow raised amusedly. A smirk was forming on his lips.

"Yah. What's up with that arrogance? You got something to say?" Chae Ri nudged him. Jay laughed.

"Pony works at my company. She has a week off." Jay ended the conversation, and the guys and girls started another. Jay nudged Chae Ri, still smirking. She faced him, a questioning look on her face.

"Let's dance."