Nine

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

Just like any other days, School went perfectly normal. At least to JooHee it was apart from a few students that suddenly became friendly with her and some boys became so helpful to her, everything was normal. JooHee enjoy her days in school especially during break time where SooJin, Exo-K and Luhan eating on the same table. The constant argument from SooJin and Kai, the newly form gay couple Baekyeol(Baekhyun and Chanyeol) because of their cheesiness and the old grandpa that suddenly appeared out of nowhere(Suho), Only D.O, Sehun and Luhan remained the same. 

Every since the hug incident when there were playing volleyball, Luhan started to look at JooHee differently. Of course it will be a positive look. Its like the hug causes his heart to beat differently. Every time when he see JooHee, he will feel contented. Whenever JooHee smile, everything around him slows down. Whatever JooHee do, he will make sure he is in it. Luhan doesn't see JooHee as the special girl (Disabled) that everyone said but now he see her as the special girl that have permanently stuck in his heart and brain. Now he see JooHee as a women. The women that he likes/loves.

'' Annyeong! '' A girl with long straight brown hair appeared out of nowhere as she waves at Exo-K, SooJin and JooHee.

'' Oh.. Yura, annyeong! '' Suho greeted her as SooJin waves at her ... happily?

'' Yah~ Since when you came to Korea? '' Kai asked as the girl settle herself beside JooHee.

Luhan POV
Who is she? and why is everyone enjoy her presence? Oh... Why JooHee ... looks scared?

'' 2 days ago. Wah~ Everything here changes. You boys grow much more good-looking. SooJin became much more beautiful and JooHee ... you became cuter.'' Yura said as she look at JooHee.

Luhan POV
Is it only me or did I sense sarcasm? Her tone was quite y only when it gets to JooHee part.

''Oh~ Who we have here? Never see you before. Aigoo~ JooHee, you make new friend and you are not going to introduce to me, your best cousin?'' Yura said.

Luhan POV
The Fish! Cousin? She don't look like one friendly or shall I said 'Best' cousin. And why is she looking at JooHee like that. 

'' O-oh. A-anyeong Yu-ra unnie. '' JooHee said but Yura only stared at her as her face tells her 'who-is-the-guy-beside-you?' face.

'' This is Luhan. Xi Luhan. He is a new exchanged student from China. '' Baekhyun said as he smile lovingly at Yura.

Luhan POV
You better wipe that smile off your Mr Baekhyun and why is she looking at me like that.

'' Annyeong Luhan. I'm Yura, JooHee's cousin and you are good-looking just like Exo-K. '' Yura said as she extent her arms for a handshake.

'' Neh. I know, you don't have to mention it, Yura-shi. '' Luhan said as he gave her a fast handshake and continue to eat his food.

'' I'm going to the washroom. '' JooHee quickly said as she left the table. Before SooJin could follow, Luhan volunteer to follow JooHee around and left them alone with Yura so that they could catch things up.

Yura POV
Xi Luhan. Interesting. What did you do to get all this hot-looking boys wrapped around your finger, JooHee? What's so special about you that they are willing to be with you. You are disabled from what I know and I believe all this boys should be around me instead of you, a pathetic-ugly-stupid-disabled girl. Since Exo-K choose you instead of me, I will make sure Luhan will choose me instead of you. *smirk*




 




SHORT UPDATE PEOPLE. I HAVE FINALLY FINISH MY NATIONAL EXAMINATION AND I HAVE FINALLY GRADUATED. WOOHOO. SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS. I WANTED TO UPDATE BUT SCHOOL IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. SO HELL IS OVER AND NOW LETS GET THIS STORY BACK ON THE TRACK. SORRY I CANT REPLY TO YOUR COMMENT BUT I WILL REPLY TO IT SOON. HAPPY READING READERS.