Twenty-six

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

U-Kwon was walking back to the rooftop when unexpectedly he collided into a girl who was holding a bottle of apple juice. Well, obviously like all k-drama or fanfics you guys read, the juice spills onto his uniform. 

'' I'm sorry. I wasn't looking to where I was walking. '' The girl said as she panic. 

'' Damn it. It's okay. Don't worry. '' U-Kwon said as he wipe his uniform using his hand. 

'' Let me get for you a tissue. You can wait at the pond. '' The girl said as she walk to the direction of the toilet. 

                                                                                                       ------------------------------------

'' It's okay Yura-shi. It was my fault for having a deep thought while walking. '' U-Kwon said as he used the tissue given from Yura (Who was the one that knock onto him) to clean his uniform. 

'' Now that I noticed, You look kind of hot. '' Yura said as she started to flirt. 

'' Thank you and My girlfriend is much more prettier than you. '' U-Kwon said as he praises BoMi instead of Yura. 

'' Well ~ of course someone like you would already have a girlfriend. What's your name by the way? '' Yura said since she was the only one that introduced herself to U-Kwon. 

'' The name is U-Kwon. '' U-kwon introduced himself. 

'' U-Kwon? You mean, you are the kingka that confess to everyone about your relationship to the school at the cafeteria yesterday? '' Yura ask with a surprise tone. 

'' News sure ~ travel damn fast. '' U-Kwon said as he continue to clean his shirt. 

'' So tell me what makes you do such a thing? '' Yura said as curiosity start to build up within her.

'' A guy name Luhan keeps on calling my girl JooHee. '' U-Kwon explained shortly. 

'' L-Luhan? JooHee? Why do he call your 'girl' JooHee? '' Yura ask as her heartbeat start to beats up.

'' I guess my girlfriend looks a little bit like the JooHee girl so I guess Luhan must have been mistaken. Heard the story about those two and kind off feeling sad for that Luhan guy. '' U-Kwon said as he took a new piece of tissue. 

'' Those two are related to me. Luhan is my close friend and JooHee is my cousin. Coincidence much right? '' Yura said. 

U-Kwon POV
Miracle is on my side. Maybe I should ask her more about JooHee. I must find out if BoMi is really the 'dead' JooHee. 

'' So ... care to explain more about them? '' U-Kwon ask ily (which is an act only)

'' Curiosity kills hha little boy? Well ~ in case you don't know, Luhan is the kingka in Seoul High School in his group call EXO-K. He is actually a exchange student from China and I guess JooHee was the first person he made friends with. Keyword : I GUESS. JooHee was kind off abnormal because she basically was born with a mindset of a 7 years old forever. If you guess that bullying occur, you are right. But since Luhan was a kingka and also 24/7 stick to her, he basically protected her. One day me, JooHee, another girl and EXO-K which consist of 7 guy went to a camping trip but things goes wrong when JooHee went missing and the last time we all saw her was at the river. Police suspected that she might have fall to the river and die because of drowning. Among all of us, only Luhan couldn't accept the truth and up till today he still believe that JooHee is still alive. I tried to be by his side and tried to make him forget her but it's kind of no use since he is really cold towards majority of the people. But don't worry, sooner or later I will make Luhan accept the truth that his precious JooHee is dead. '' Yura explained. 

'' So what is soo special about JooHee until Luhan call my girl, JooHee? '' U-Kwon ask again. 

'' I don't know. Maybe Luhan must have know JooHee's habit or so? The only thing I know about JooHee is physical thing not the special kind of habit that Luhan and others noticed. '' Yura said. 

'' Mind to tell me about her Physical thing that you know? '' U-Kwon ask again as he started to get closer to Yura and he could see clearly that Yura is enjoying it.  

'' Well I kind of like it how things are going right now. Physical things huh? Apart from being mentally dumb, JooHee have a 2 mole on her back and both of it is on the right shoulder blade. JooHee have allergy to Pine. She will get rashes and bad running nose.Lastly, JooHee have the fear of thunder. Usually she will whimper alone at a corner or she will run to her mom for safety. '' Yura said as her hand start to touch U-Kwon's hand. 

'' My ~ Look at the time, I'm last for class. Nice knowing you Yura-shi. My girlfriend is still prettier than you which means that you are average. Bye ~ '' U-Kwon said as he quickly run away from Yura who was left confuse. 

U-Kwon POV
Mole, Pine and Thunder. 

 



'' So what was Juliet doing Mr Romeo? '' Kyung teases U-Kwon as soon as U-Kwon arrived back to the rooftop. 

'' Both of them were skipping classes. '' U-Kwon answer back.

'' What? You said BoMi was a studious type because she is smart now explain to me why she is skipping classes? '' Jaehyo ask Kyung.

'' She don't skip classes on daily day like you. '' Kyung answer back. 

'' You mean US? '' B-bomb corrected Kyung answer. 

'' Please be co-operative here! '' Kyung said to B-bomb. 

'' Whatever, I don't care, I'm gonna take a nap now. '' Taeil said as he close his eyes. 

'' Do you guys know where I can get Pine? '' U-Kwon question got all of their attention. 

'' Why the heck are you asking for Pine? '' Zico ask.

'' You mean Pie, U-kwon hyung? '' P.O said.

'' No. Pine. P-I-N-E. I feel relaxed when .... I smell ... Pine? '' U-kwon lied unsurely. 

'' The ajjuma at the flower shop sells Pine. You can buy it from her. '' Taeil reply as everyone look at him.

'' Doesn't mean I close my eyes means I shut my ears. '' Taeil continue as the other continue doing their stuff.

                                                                                                                                  ---------------------------------

'' So that guy is really your boyfriend? '' Sehun ask trying to have small meaning talk with BoMi. 

'' Yeap. We have been together for almost 4 months. I spent almost a few years with him and his friends '' BoMi said.

'' Few years? What do you mean? '' Sehun ask upon hearing BoMi words. 

Sehun POV
She's been missing for a good 5 months. What do she mean by a few years spending time with them?

'' Originally we all lived in Busan but came here because of certain issue. Currently we all live together.  '' BoMi explained which causes Sehun to widen his eyes like D.O.

'' What do you mean by 'We all live together' ? '' Sehun ask to clear his doubt. 

'' I'm staying with my 7 oppa and one of them is U-Kwon oppa. '' BoMi said. 

Sehun POV
I don't understand. She used to stay in Busan with 7 guys and she is still living with them now? I've got to get to the bottom of this. 

'' I see. It must be hard living as the only girl in the family. '' Sehun said trying to act as if he understand her situation. 

BoMi POV
Should I exaggerate this matter or not? Oh yeah~ I'm in a relationship. Must have to make people believe me. 

'' Nah. It's not true. I live with 7 boys who treat me like a princess and lucky me get to shared a room with U-Kwon oppa. '' BoMi said which causes Sehun to choked onto his saliva. 

'' WHAT? SHARED A ROOM? '' Sehun said with a loud voice. 

'' Woah ~ chillax bro. We only sleep. I swear to god we don't do such stupid stuff. I'm still young. Too young to be a mother. '' BoMi said as she defend herself.

BoMi POV
Maybe it wasn't a good idea about telling the shared room thingy. Well, at least I didn't lied about staying with them. 

 


After school ended, U-Kwon quickly ran to the flower shop near their house and bought 2 packet of Pine extract. (If you guys are thinking of pine espicially the big tree, you guys are sooo wrong) He the ran back home and then spray BoMi's room with the Pine extract he bought earlier. When everyone came back home, the boys keep on teasing U-Kwon saying that he was not a gentleman for not waiting for BoMi which causes his face to blush heavily. 

'' ACHOO~ '' BoMi sneeze for the n'time.

'' What's wrong BoMi? '' B-bomb ask as he approache BoMi who has a really red nose. 

'' I don't know. The room is clean. No dust or anything and the room also smell nice. '' BoMi said as she sneeze once again. 

'' Oh ~ BoMi-ah, your skin is getting red. Are you sure you are okay? '' Zico ask again as he scan BoMi's skin. 

'' Yeah. I'm fine but my body kind of feeling itchy. '' BoMi said as she sneeze again. 

U-Kwon POV
BoMi is allergic to Pine and so is JooHee. 

'' How about you sleep outside for tonight while I go and clean the room. '' U-Kwon said as the others quickly agree with him.

'' Okay then. I don't mind. '' BoMi said as she bring her pillow out to the sofa. 

                                                                                                                 -------------------------------------

After making sure that the smell of pine is totally gone from the room, U-Kwon went out to wake BoMi up but upon seeing BoMi sleeping soundly on the sofa, U-Kwon just smile and the carry her by himself to the room. After settling BoMi down to the bed, U-Kwon cover her up with the blanket. Before he left, he look at the clock and noticed that it is already 12 am and he is sure that everyone is already dead by now. 

U-Kwon POV
Since everyone is already sleeping and sleeping alone outside is kind of scary, I think I might need to sleep in my room today. I will just pray that BoMi won't hit me when she wake up in the morning. 

 


Double update people. Sooo ~ What do you guys think of this chapter? Btw, does any of you see JIN - Gone MV with Xiumin and Kim yoo jung? MAN! MY BAOZI IS A HELL GOOD ACTOR! HE IS TOO CUTE THAT I WANT TO KEEP HIM IN MY POCKET! Is it me or did Xiumin look really really young and kim yoo jung look really really mature? The song was damn nice and JIN's voice was really awesome. I heard that she is 96-liner. Idols nowadays are getting younger. Speaking about this, what liner are you guys? I'm a early 97-liner. But trust me, I don't look like a 97-liner. I look way younger than my age. In school I look the youngest but reality is that I'm the oldest. Want proof? You guys can follow me on Instagram: Sharininie. Hahhahaha. Lol. Okay tell me what Liner you guys are and tell me about this chapter. I will update soon. 

donttouchmychicken (Nov 8, 2013 06:22:04) says about chapter 25x
YAYY!! You update!! Oooh~ China? Can't wait!! 

Updated again! Yay me! Lol. 

Leaderbrokenstar (Nov 8, 2013 07:13:08) says about chapter 25x
MAKE HER JOOHEE MAKE HER JOOHEE JEBALYO AUTHOUR-NIM~!!~ I JUST WISH I WAS A PERSON IN THIS STORY THEN I WOULD LITERALLY MAKE JOOHEE AND LUHAN BE TOGETHA~! T^T 

LOL. I'm going to take things slow. Too fast isn't good but too slow also not good. Hahahah.

chocolakay (Nov 8, 2013 07:56:14) says about chapter 25x
wow! 12vs7! china line come here! and finally taeil is speaking! yay! 

HAAHHAHA. 12 Vs 7? I can predict that it will be 7 Vs 7 Vs 5 with 1 mastermind. Hahahhaha. Damn it I just give some hint.