Seventeen

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

Life so far for BoMi have been really great. Now, she is attending Seven Seas High School with her 7 oppa. She was in the junior level while her 7 oppa are in senior level. On the first day of school, BoMi make a friend. Her name is Kang SoHee. Since the both of them is in the class, everywhere they go, they will go together. SoHee is the only person that help BoMi to adjust with the new school environment. Basically she told BoMi everything she needs to know about this school and this include the heartless kingkas who people wouldn't want to mess with. When BoMi ask SoHee more about the kingkas, SoHee refused to tell her as she believed that it is the best for BoMi not to know about them. 

'' It's better not to get your curiosity too high. You will end up hurting. '' SoHee said as the both of them walk out of school.  

'' I will see you tomorrow then. Bye BoMi! '' SoHee said as she walk toward the BMW car that is waiting for her. 

BoMi POV
I wonder how does it feel to be rich? Nah ~ I'm already more than happy being with Block B. Who needs money when you have Block B? 

                                                                 
'' So how was school? '' B-bomb ask as all of them was walking back home. Weirdly, Block B always wait for BoMi at their house bus stop. They never go back home together with BoMi neither do they go to school with her. BoMi thought thay maybe they are busy with senior studies so she doesn't question them.

'' It was good. '' BoMi reply as they stop by the supermarket to buy grocery. 

'' Oh right. Oppa, I heard the news about the heartless kingkas. Do you know who they are? '' BoMi ask as everyone started to froze. 

'' Umm ..... They a-are evil. '' Kyung said.

'' Really Evil. '' Zico continue as he look at Kyung sharply.

'' They are in senior level right? Oh My God! '' BoMi said as she look at them with wide-eyes.

Block B POV
We're dead. 

'' Did the Kingkas bully oppa? I'M SO GOING TO KILL THEM IF THEY TOUCH A SINGLE HAIR FROM YOU GUYS! '' BoMi said seriously.

Block B POV
That would be nice for you to protect us but sadly the kingkas and us are the same people. 

BoMi then continue on saying the method she will use to kill them if they hurt Block B and said that she will make sure they will end up in the jail begging for their lives. Block B found it funny but at the same time they were feeling guilty. 

 


'' AHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE U-KWON OPPA! '' BoMi said as she quickly hold her towel thightly

'' M-mianhe! I-I was taking some stuff. '' U-kwon said as his face became red like a tomato. 

Did I forget to tell you that U-kwon room, now became BoMi room? Since the others does not want to give up their room and also does not want U-Kwon and BoMi to shared the room, they force U-kwon to sleep in the living room while BoMi get his room since BoMi is the only girl in the house and they believe she need her own space. At first BoMi felt guilty but U-kwon told her that its okay. 

But now, the situation is awkward. U-kwon came into BoMi room to get his stuff since all of his stuff is there but he came in at the wrong timing because when he enter the room, BoMi have just finished showering and she was only wrapped in a white towel when he enter in. Upon seeing BoMi in that situation, U-Kwon froze and was left speechless. His face became red. Really red. When he quickly closed back the door. He scolded himself for not knocking but then he blush when he think of BoMi's y body. 

U-kwon POV
I cannot think like this. I cannot think like this. I cannot think like this. OH MY GOD, SHE SOO BEAUTIFUL. STOP IT KIM YUKWON. YOU SOUND LIKE A ERT.

 



Short update. Enjoy reading it. ^^ And remember to comment.


momothedumpling  on Oct 26, 2013 00:25:50 says about chapter 16x
awww poor bomi she forgot her old friends :(
i am loving P.O, hes so cute!!! 

He is really cute in real life too. Hehehehe

hana_key  on Oct 26, 2013 00:35:36 says about chapter 16x
Block B and Bomi moment xD kyaaaaa. I hope luhan is okay authornimm..and authornim, u sure have lots of time dont u? U update the story so fast xD and i lurb it. 

Block B(omi) moment \(^_^)/ One thing for sure Luhan is NOT OKAY. Hahahah. I have the next 3 whole month doing nothing since I've already graduated which means no more school until next year. Hahahahah.

kpopj3  on Oct 26, 2013 15:58:59 says about chapter 16x
omgggg she's normal as Bomi? woahh pls update again soon! 

Updated. Yes. BoMi is normal. JooHee is special.