Twenty-seven

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

'' Good morning U-Kwon oppa. '' BoMi said in her morning voice as soon as she open her eyes. 

'' Hmm ~ Morning. '' U-Kwon said with his eyes still closed.

'' ........ '' 

'' AGRHHHH!!! '' BoMi shouted as soon as she realized that U-Kwon and her are sleeping on the same bed.

'' WHAT HAPPENED? '' B-bomb and Zico came in running into BoMi's room as soon as they heard BoMi shouting.

'' U-u-kwon oppa ... '' BoMi said as she pointed to the U-kwon who is sleeping beside her. 

'' How the hell did he end up there. '' Zico ask as he yawn. 

'' Yah! Kim YuKwon! Wake up. '' B-bomb said as he roughly wakes U-Kwon up. 

'' AGRHHHH!!! '' U-Kwon shouted as soon as he saw B-bomb face. 

'' WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM? '' U-Kwon ask.

'' What the is your problem dude? This is BoMi's room. Shouldn't I'm the one to ask you why are you in her room and not to mention sleeping in the same bed with her. '' B-bomb said as he look at U-Kwon weirdly. 

'' O-oh ... Must have been sleep walking. '' U-Kwon lied. 

 


'' Hey SooJin! Did you know that yesterday I met the Kingka that make the confession. He is soo damn gorgeous! '' Yura fangirl.

SooJin POV
Kingka that make the confession? JooHee's boyfriend? 

                                                                                                     -------------------------------------
While walking along the school corridor, Yura saw U-Kwon. Since the first meeting between them left a huge impact on Yura, she decided to follow him (more like stalking him). When she make a left turn, she was surprised to see U-Kwon facing her direction but infront of him was a smaller figure, back-facing Yura, a girl, having a conversation with him. 

Yura POV
Should I greet him? Is that his girlfriend who he said much more prettier than me? I must check it out to see how 'pretty' she is. 

'' Annyeong Haseyo U-Kwon oppa. '' Yura greet cutely. 

U-Kwon POV
What the heck is she doing here ... Oh wrong timing. 

The girl who was back facing Yura, stop the conversation upon hearing the sudden greeting. What she did next causes Yura's soul to leave her body for the next few seconds.

'' P-park J-joohee? '' Yura said with fear. 

Yura POV
Is this a dream? No. no. This is not real. 

'' Bwoh? Who are you to call my boyfriend Oppa? '' BoMi said firmly. 

'' Umm ~ Hey Yura-shi. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the rest? '' U-Kwon interrupt BoMi's question. 

'' B-boyfriend? '' Yura ask while shaking in fear. 

'' Oh yeah~ Meet my girlfriend, Kim BoMi. BoMi, meet Yura, the girl who tried to flirt with me yesterday. '' U-Kwon said which causes Yura eyes to widened. 

'' WHAT? WHO EVER YOU ARE MISSY, BACK OFF FROM U-KWON OPPA.  WHO THE YOU THINK YOU ARE TO FLIRT WITH HIM. SUCH A . PLASTIC AND PATHETIC . '' BoMi said loudly as U-kwon tried to calm her down. 

Being too surprised with this sudden meeting, the sudden out burst from BoMi makes it worst. Yura could only watch her with fear, confused and surprised without saying anything since there was too much to take it. 

Yura POV
She is really JooHee. The voice, the face. Awfully looks the same. But wait, BoMi. Her name is BoMi? I don't understand. Her attitude is also different. Are really JooHee?

'' Oppa, let's go somewhere else. '' BoMi said as she drag U-Kwon away. 

 


'' Yura-ah. Are you okay? You look so pale since you came back from the toilet. '' Baekhyun ask worriedly. Suho and Sehun who was sitting next to Baekhyun could only roll their eyes or mentally puke upon seeing Baekhyun acting sweet (or maybe because of Yura)

'' N-neh ... Do you believe me if I said I saw a ghost? '' Yura ask Baekhyun.

'' Ghost? Well depend on the situation. Why? You saw a ghost just now? '' Baekhyun ask.

'' Sort off. It's a ghost but at the same time it is also a human. I-i don't know. '' Yura said as she shiver from the thought. 

Sehun POV
Ghost but Human? Don't tell me she have already met BoMi. Man ... This is bad. I must tell Luhan hyung.

                                                                                                                     -----------------------------------

'' We must start to do something. If Yura already met JooHee, it's possible that she will try to hurt her again. '' Luhan said in panic. 

'' Don't worry Luhan, I have an idea but this idea needs all of our co-operation. We need to bring back her memories. '' Suho said. 

Luhan POV
Whatever it is, I just want my JooHee back.

At that moment, BoMi and Block B walk pass by them as they all laugh happily at P.O jokes. Suho, Chanyeol and D.O who hasn't met JooHee was surprised to see her (They believe what Luhan,Kai and SooJin said when they met JooHee at the cafeteria) Only Baekhyun almost instantly die upon seeing BoMi walking infront of him (Because he didn't believe that JooHee was still alive) 

'' J-j-joo-h-h-hee '' Baekhyun stutter frightenedly.

'' Yes, it's JooHee. I told you she is here. '' Kai said as he look at Block B.

'' Who are those guys? '' Kai ask.

'' The guy beside her is U-Kwon, her boyfriend and the other 6 are her friends and all of the boys are kingka in this school. '' Sehun explained.

'' Since when do you know so much? '' D.O ask Sehun.

'' Since yesterday ... a group of Seven Seas High School girls was gossiping about them. '' Sehun lied. He couldn't tell them that he and BoMi are so called 'friend' because to him, it is a risk to tell others.

'' Yah~ Byun Baekhyun ... are you okay? You look so pale. '' Chanyeol ask worriedly.

'' I think I saw a JooHee's spirit. '' Baekhyun said.


'' You guys must work tonight? Did Mr Cho call you? '' BoMi ask Block B.

'' I'm sorry that we couldn't eat dinner together. I promise you that we will have one tomorrow okay? '' Zico said as he pat BoMi's head.

'' U-Kwon should be the one saying that and do that pat head thingy. '' Kyung said as U-Kwon smack him in the head. 

'' Serve you right Park Kyung. '' Jaehyo said as he clap.

'' Let's get going before Mr Cho smack us in the head. '' Taeil said as the rest quickly left the house.

BoMi POV
Great. Getting dinner all by myself. How cool is that. Maybe I should ask SoHee to accompany me. 

'' Hello Mrs Kang, is SoHee in? This is BoMi, her friend. '' BoMi said as she call SoHee's house.

'' Hi BoMi! '' SoHee said at the other line.

'' Sup! Hey~ you see ... no one is at home right now and I'm kind of hungry ... so I thought of having dinner together with you. Do you mind? '' BoMi ask directly.

'' SURE! I WOULD LOVE TOO! I ALSO NEED TO BUY NEW CLOTHES CAUSE THE ONE IN MY CLOSET ARE SOO LAST SEASON. '' SoHee said loudly at the phone.

'' I see ... Meet you at the shopping mall at 8 then .... bye? '' BoMi said as SoHee hang up the phone.

                                                                                                                        ------------------------

'' Why do you buy soo much clothes? Didn't you tell last time that your closet was already full? '' BoMi said as she follow SoHee with her shopping.

'' I told my maid to throw 3/4 of it away plus all the clothes in my closet is soo out of trend. '' SoHee said as she check the clothes on the rack.

'' You spent thousand of dollar and throw it away just like that? '' BoMi ask with a tone of disbelieve.

'' Yeap. Come on, a girl would need to pamper herself with all of this you know. '' SoHee said as she continue walking to another store.

'' I agree. Unlike you who needs to spent thousand of dollar, the last shopping I went was all on the house. '' BoMi said as she recap about the Beijing memory.

BoMi POV
I wonder what Lay is doing right now? Kind of miss his sudden appearance.

'' ON THE HOUSE? NO WAY! WHERE AND WHEN? '' SoHee ask with a loud voice as she stop and turn to BoMi.

'' Umm when I was in Beijing at a shopping mall somewhere in Beijing? '' BoMi said unsurely. 

'' WOW! Did you know that shopping mall in Beijing are really expensive espicially the one name 'Zhang Mall' I've been there once and my mom restrain me from shopping at there. '' SoHee said

'' Zhang mall? I don't know what was the name of the mall I went there but I know the future owner of the mall. '' BoMi said as she remember Lay.

'' Lucky you. Now let's get dinner. '' SoHee said as she drag BoMi to the restaurant

 


'' You mean you are bringing all 4 of us with you to Korea? '' Kris ask

'' Yeap. My dad told me to handle some work at there after that we can go have some fun and maybe see someone there too. '' Lay reply as he look out of his window.

'' Cool . I'm on! '' Xiumin said.

'' Me too. '' Chen add in

'' Count me in. '' Tao also agree.

'' I guess I'm in for it. '' Kris said after they all decided to join the trip.

Lay POV
I'm coming Xi Luhan ...... Kim BoMi.

 


NOW WHO IS EXCITED FOR EXO-M? I tried to make this chapter a little bit funny but I don't know ... I'm at comedy. Soo .... Yeah .... I CAN'T WAIT FOR EXO IN RUNNING MAN TOMORROW. DAMN IT! I MUST WAIT FOR THE ENGLISH SUB WHICH IS ON MONDAY! ARGGHHHH!!! nevermind, I know that waiting for EXO is 10x worth it than waiting for my result to come out. My teacher recently gave me an e-mail saying that my result will be release on 16 December. ITS 1 MONTH MORE! ..... By the way, there will be no updates on the last week of November because I will be going overseas with my family sooo yeahh .... Just telling you guys. 

Larkspur (Nov 8, 2013 13:18:42) says about chapter 26x
Even if UKwon found out that Bomi is Joohee, I dont think he would tell it.. maybe he's sort of falling for Joohee(?)... 

I don't about that but what do you think? Do you think he should let go of BoMi or not?

hana_key (Nov 8, 2013 19:32:47) says about chapter 25x
Ahhh..situation are gettin tense. Omg. Im sweatin xD 
y know authornim im nearly burst into tears when i saw xiumin is GONE :'( ,btw i feel somehow bomi should stay with u kwon longer xD after that she can comeback to luhan's embrace xD lol. 

I see what you did there with the 'GONE' I almost imagine myself being blind and having cute and handsome guy to myself. HAHAHAHHA okay lame. LOL. Since Exo-M is going to be in the story soon .... What do you think will happen?

momothedumpling (Nov 9, 2013 01:01:20) says about chapter 26x
OMFG YURA BETTA BACK OFF U-KWON!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!! XIUMIN in the MV!!!!! my heart just went *BOOM*
so sad he had to die and that girl....*sighs* feel so sorry for her......ik its fake but still....
hehe im a 00-liner so i was born in 2000

That music video is like a drama with no explaination. The last batch of 20 century babies. Hahhahaa.