Six

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

~ DING DONG ~

The door bell rang . Mrs Park went to the door and open up . Mrs Park's guess were correct . It was SooJin and EXO-K . Of course they would visit JooHee since they are her friends . 

'' AnnyeongHaseyo Mrs Park . We are here for JooHee . '' SooJin bow . 

'' I know . Come in kids . '' Mrs Park led them in . 

'' JooHee is still sleeping but dont worry . Ive already given her medicine . '' Mrs Park said as she bring them into the living room where they could see the sleeping JooHee on one of the sofa . 

All eyes were still on JooHee even after Mrs Park left them . SooJin was the first one to look away as she sigh loudly . 

'' How long will this continue ? '' SooJin said as she closed her eyes . 

The boys listen to SooJin question but instead of replying they could only sigh . They also dont know what to do . The bullying is getting worsen even when EXO-K help . Their target was JooHee . Only JooHee . But because SooJin is always backing her up , they will indirectly attack JooHee . 

'' Oh . Luhan hyung ~ '' Sehun said as he saw luhan walking towards them . 

All of them look at him even SooJin . Why is he still here ? Shouldnt he be going back to his home ? 

'' Why are you still here ? '' SooJin asked coldly . 

'' I asked him to stay in for dinner - '' Mrs Park said as she came out from the kitchen and look at each of them . '' and so are you guys . You have alot of explanation to do kids . '' 

 



During the dinner , everyone was silent . Mr and Mrs Park was eyeing each one of them careful . Judging from the awkward silent , they know that the kids were hiding something . 

Among all of them , only JooHee and Luhan were acting normal . Mr Park clear his throat , earning everyone attention . 

'' So , I heard that JooHee fainted today . How did it happened ? '' He asked .

Everyone look at each other hoping that they would answer . Mrs Park saw the fear in their eyes so she purposely asked Sehun to answer . Now all eyes were on Sehun . He put down his spoon and look at them . 

'' Umm ~ There was a loud noise in the canteen . It gave JooHee a shock so she cry more than 5 minute . '' 

Suho , Baekhyun , chanyeol , D.O , Kai , Luhan and SooJin mentally gave themselves a face-palmed for Sehun answer . How can a something loud cause a girl to cry more than 5 minute ? Such a creative answer Sehun . Seriously Creative . 

Mrs Park and Mr Park's face was full of question upon hearing Sehun answer . 

'' Actually , there is a loud noise in the canteen , It was somesort like an explosion . The place suddenly became chaotic and the Student there were all panic . JooHee was shock by the Explosion but when the student purposely make a big fuss about it and exited the cafeteria in a rush , she instantly became scared . SooJin tried to calm her down as she reassure that nothing big have happened but then she pass-out . '' Luhan lied . 

EXO-K and SooJin breathe out freely upon hearing Luhan explanation . Didnt know that the new student could say lies smoothly without even stutter . He could be an actor .

JooHee blink innocently at Luhan as she smile and continue eating her food . Her seatmate is a nice person afterall .

 



Since the next day was saturday . There was no school . JooHee was playing with her soft toys when SooJin burst into her room suddenly .  

'' YAH PARK JOOHEE ! '' SooJin shouted happily . 

JooHee quickly look at her door and look at SooJin confusely . It turns out that SooJin was in her hyper mood because she wants to go shoping with JooHee .  She already gotten permision from Mrs Park that is why she burst into JooHee room without een bother to knock . 

FASTFORWARD 
Currently , SooJin is busy shopping while JooHee , like a obedient child follow her quietly . Of course , SooJin is also buying stuff for JooHee . Finally , after a long day at the mall , the two girl is finally back home . SooJin pass Mrs Park JooHee shopping bag and then off she went back to her home .

After one whole day shopping , JooHee went back to her room and without even bother to change her clothes , she drift of to sleep . Mrs Park enter her room and smile softly after seeing JooHee fast sleeping . Mrs Park sat at the end of JooHee's bed as she then took out one-by-one of the clothes that SooJin bought for her . The clothes were all pretty and beautiful . Well ~ afterall its SooJin who bought it for JooHee . 

Mrs Park then put all of the shopping bag inside JooHee's wardrobe as she then cover JooHee with the blanket . Mrs Park went down to the living room to join her husband who is watching the TV . 

'' JooHee is asleep already ? '' Mr Park asked . 
Mrs Park nodded as she then sat beside him . While watching the TV , Mrs park suddenly open up the topic about JooHee seatmate , Luhan . 

'' Yeobo . You know that Luhan boy ? I think he made a good son-in-law . '' Mrs Park said . 

'' Luhan ? Hmm ~ I dont think so . He look mysterious . '' Mr Park reply . 

'' I agree that he look mysterious but he is actually a nice kid behind that mysterious face . I think in the future , he will be one of JooHee's black knight just like Suho , Baekhyun , Chanyeol , D.O , Kai and Sehun . What was their group name again ? '' Mrs Park said as she tried to remember their group name . 

'' EXO-K '' Mr park answer . He then continue '' That Luhan kid better be good to JooHee or else he is a dead meat ! '' 

Mrs Park chuckled at her husband comment as she then continue to watch the TV . 

 



Just like that , in the next few months , JooHee and Luhan became good friend . SooJin and Luhan were also friend but they always have something to argue about . They just cant '' click '' Together . One advantage after being friend with Luhan is that , JooHee always have a hero to save her up in class during all lesson . Luhan and JooHee always pair up together for all practical lesson and even sometimes for school assignment . 

Whenever there is school assignment , Luhan will visit JooHee house . Luhan likes to visit JooHee because He always have the feeling of sense of belonging in her house . All thanks to Mrs Park who treat Luhan like her own child . 

In school , everytime during lunch time , JooHee and SooJin will always eat the same table with EXO-K (Luhan is included in EXO-K) Girls were all filled with envy and jealousy since the Disabled and the Blind get to sit with the Hot & Awesome Kingkas . But this only make things worse . The bullying is becoming more of Physical instead of verbal . There was once , JooHee almost fall down because Some girl purposely push her but thanks to Luhan , she was safe . Luhan always rescue her at times when she is in trouble and as a reward , he will always get free dinner at JooHee's house . 

EXO-K and SooJin finally can have a little rest . They have always been there for JooHee but it wasnt enough but now with Luhan sticking with her 24/7 , JooHee safety is perfectly secured . 

Just like other normal school day , JooHee went to school with SooJin and later they went seperate ways to go to their class . JooHee enter her class quietly and settle down at her table waiting patiently for her good-friend to arrived . 

Luhan went to school a little bit late since last night he was at JooHee house for dinner again . While walking pass by the school Office , he heard a few teacher talking about the school anniversary . The only thing he managed to catch was that the location will be at a '' 5 star hotel '' Since the school is rich , most of the school function venue will be held at high-class building . 

FASTFORWARD 
Finally it is the last lesson before school end . Mrs Jung , their homeroom teacher quickly finish up her lesson . The last 15 minutes was spent on the School anniversary .

'' Okay . As you all know , this years marks our school 30 years in education . So to show our appreaciation , we have decided to hold a 3 day 2 night holiday for all of you at Jeju . But ! in return our class is selected to do a performance . '' Mrs Jung explained . 

Student were all cheering about the Holiday at Jeju part but then groan at the performance part . 

'' As a class to perform or we can decide on our own ? Can we make a group with other student form other class ? '' Naeun the class president asked . 

'' Hmm ~ You guys can decide on your own BUT ! Make it only within our class not from others . '' Mrs Jung answer . 

Luhan was speechless . Why must his class being selected ? Why cant they select those who is interested in this . Whatever happened , he is not going to perform . Full stop . 

'' JooHee-shi . You will also perform . Im sure there is alot of them willing to be group with you . Up till here then . You are all dismissed '' Mrs Jung said as she then left the class . 

JooHee look at Luhan sadly as she then looks down on her feet . She know that no one is willing to be with her . Performance ? In her dreams . Luhan noticed how the class reacted when Mrs Jung told her that they will choose her to be group with and how JooHee reacted . He knows that no one is willing to join her . 

Luhan POV 
'' I guess ... I have to safe her again . ''

 




Jyeah ~ School anniversary = Holiday ! (If only my school was like that)
So what does Luhan means by saving her again ? Hehehehe . This is easy to answer . So now , back to the summary . At the start of the chapter , as you guys know its the continue part of the last chapter . Then afterwards is about Mr & Mrs Park opinion about Luhan . Like what Mrs Park said , Luhan finally became JooHee's black knight . Luhan and JooHee became good-friend and please note that SooJin and Luhan are like tom and jerry . Their friendship is like that because .... One day , you guys will know . So now , lets get down for some drama !
Sorry for Grammar mistake .
Please Subscribe and Comment <3



 



AlmighTeeAlice  on 12-9-2012 20:16:24 says about chapter 5x
Now luhan knows about joohee's condition.. i hope he can be her alien knight xD 

- Hahaha . He is her Alien Knight . He safe all of them telling the truth to Mr and Mrs Park ^^

MissInsanity27  on 12-9-2012 21:50:26 says about chapter 5x
This is so cute! At least he will love her who she is right? ;) 

- Hahaha . Cute ? Well , Special people will always have special attention ^^

hana_key  on 12-10-2012 00:50:53 says about chapter 5x
Kyaaaaaa,nice chapter :-) update soon authornim! ^^ 

- Thanks . I will ~ ^^

kpoplover1028  on 12-11-2012 00:20:37 says about chapter 5x
This story is so so great!! Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter :D 

- Thanks . I see that someone is excited for the next chapter . Hahaha . Chapter 6 is coming right up ! ^^