Three

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

When School finally ended , JooHee qiuckly skip out of the class and went towards SooJin class to wait for her . Luhan who was expecting his seatmate to greet him frist before leaving was left speechless . He thought that in Korea , Seatmate would usually greet each other off first before going off ? He found it weird but he brush it off his mind . The moment he step out of the class , Girls slowly started to surround him . Soon , A huge crowd of girls were surrounding him . Being tall was an advantage for him . As he was busy looking for the nearest exits , His eyes landed on his seatmate , JooHee . She was standing alone outside a classroom as she was looking and playing with her finger .

Luhan POV 
'' Pretty girl like her have Boyfriend already . '' 

Luhan thought were proved wrong when suddenly he saw a female figure came out and suddenly hug JooHee . 

SooJin who came out of her classromm was happy to see JooHee waiting for her quietly as she is busy playing with her fingers . Usually this kind of behaviour from JooHee means that she is busy thinking of something that she wants . 

'' JooHee-ah ~ What are you thinking about ? '' SooJin said as she hug JooHee . 

'' Ohh ~ Unnie . I was thinking about Tteokboki . Hehehe . '' JooHee said as she rub her Tummy . 

'' Aigoo ~ Arraso . We will have Tteokboki okay . Lets go . '' SooJin said as she walk off with JooHee . 

Luhan who was still stuck in the centre on a seas full of girls couldnt even move an inch . Since it is his first day of school , He didnt want his image to riun . He swallow the anger in and politely ask the girls to make way for him . But sadly for him , None of the girls listen to his words . Just before he could vent his anger out , A group of boys suddenly walk through the crowd and pushed the girls out of their way . 

'' Jeez ~ Make some space es ! '' Kai said as he push some girls out of his way . 

When he reaches to Luhan spot , he quickly whispered at Luhan . 

'' Just follow us if you want to get out of the crowd . '' 

Luhan who was left with no choice , follow his order obediently and walk out of the crowd safelt . Luhan thanks them again before walking away from them but suddenly his arms was hold . 

'' Wait - You are not from here right ? '' 

Luhan shake his head before answering '' Im from China . My name is Xi Luhan . ''

Kai look at him nodded in approvement . '' Yes . You are the Luhan , Chen is talking about all this while . Hi , My name is Kai . '' Kai said as he extended his hand out for a handshake . 

'' Chen ? How did you know him ? Nice meeting you Kai . '' Luhan respond . 


 



Chen and Kai was cousin . When Chen received the news about Luhan leaving China and schooling at Seoul High School , He contacted Kai . He told him to be friend with Luhan since he have no one there to help him . Being a good Cousin , Kai decided to take Luhan into his group , EXO-K , sincerely not because of sympathy . If you wonder why their name is almost similar as EXO-M , its probably because its coincidence . The K in EXO-K means Korean . They were proud korean citizen . 

In a blink of an eye , They all became friends and EXO-K have offered to bring Luhan around Seoul . They travel by Luhan car since his car was big enough for all 7 to fit in . They roamed around Seoul for hours as they became tourguide just for Luhan . What Luhan learnt about EXO-K is that , They are all badass or should he said Kingkas of the school . They are quite brave but at the same time they are actually soft-hearted people . But once their heart became Hard , They could become quite scary . They are nuisence to the school but at the same time , they control the fight in the school . 

While all 7 of them were eating Ramen at a nearby shop , Chanyeol suddenly asked Luhan question about his opinion on the school . 

'' The school is quite okay . But the girls here are really desperate . Only 1 girl I found normal here in the school . '' Luhan honestly answer . 

'' I have to agree with Luhan , The girls at our school are really desperate ! '' Baekhyun said 

'' Yeah ~ They are really ty , Noisy and Fake . '' D.O said in agreement with Baekhyun . 

'' Oh ~ Who is the girl that caught Lulu attention ? '' Sehun teases . 

'' Yeah ~ Who is the normal girl for you ? '' Suho asked . 


 



JooHee was watching the TV when suddenly her mother called her in for Dinner . 

'' Neh Omma ! Im coming ... '' JooHee said as she switched off the TV before going to the dining room . 

While the Parks were eating , JooHee's Father suddenly asked her about her school life . 

'' School was good . I have a seatmate . He is friendly but I didnt talk to him . '' JooHee said as she look sad . 

'' Sweetie ! Why didnt you talk to him ? He must be sad that you didnt talk to him . '' Mrs Park said . 

'' I want to talk to him but Im scared that he dont like me and doesnt want to be friend with me . '' JooHee said as a tears rolled down her cheek . 

'' Aigoo ~ Appa Big girl is strong and Brave ! If he dont want to be friend with you , tell appa so that appa can beat him up . '' Mr Park joked around which causes JooHee to smile weakly . 


 



Time passes by quickly and its already time to sleep . 

'' You should go to bed early . Tomorrow you still have school . Good night sweetie , Sweet dreams . '' Mrs Park said as she kiss JooHee's Forehead before leaving her room . 

JooHee who was supposed to sleep couldnt sleep because her mind was occupy with the words Love since early in the morning . 

FLASHBACK 
JooHee was busy thinking about SooJin phrase about Love when the new student was introducing himself . As the boy started to search for his seat , JooHee eyes suddenly came in contact with him . As She look at him blankly , the only think she could think of was Love . Just when the boy decided to sit next to her , JooHee started noticing his presence . When the boy smile at her , She smiled at him in returned . JooHee wanted to talk to him but the only think she could think of was SooJin's Phrase about Love . 

MEANWHILE 
Luhan was staring at his ceiling waiting for the time for him to go to sleep . Suddenly , his mind came across with what EXO-K talk about earlier just now . 

'' Yeah ~ Who was the normal girl for you ? '' Suho asked . 

'' Park JooHee '' Luhan said as he then continue telling them that you were his seatmate . 

EXO-K only nodded at him and say '' JooHee is a good girl . She is different from the rest . She is special . '' 

LUHAN POV 
'' Special ? What do they mean by Special ? ''



 



Crappy Chapter 3 is here . 
So , First thing first , Chen and Kai are cousin . Ive decided to put them as a cousin because Kai real name is Kim Jong In and Chen real name is Kim Jong Dae . Almost sound the same so might as well used them as Cousin . EXO-K mean EXO-KOREAN because they are proud Korean citizen . Lol I must admit that sound funny . Soo , Luhan is interested about his seatmate JooHee . Since the EXO-K said that she was Special . They didnt tell him the meaning of Special because I dont know why so . The interesting part in this chapter is that When JooHee and Luhan were in Eyes-contact , She could only think of the word Love . You guys get it ? Luhan = Love . Get it ?
Sorry for Grammar mistake 
Please Subscribe and Comment <3
 



Seoul-Less  on 12-7-2012 07:35:32 says about chapter 2x
Really nice so far. But why the synopsis in the author's note? 

- Thanks . Basically at the end of each chapter , I will write summarise the Chapter just incase some of the reader dont understand the chapter :) 

AlmighTeeAlice  on 12-7-2012 14:31:06 says about chapter 2x
Love it! I wonder how he'll react when he knows joohee's situation. 

- Hahahah . That shall remain secret . But dont worry , Soon ... He will know about it . Soon :)