Twelve

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

" AnnyeongHaseyo! " The voice greeted Mrs Park brightly.

" Oh ... Yura-ah. What are you doing here early in the morning? " Mrs Park ask as she look at the nearest clock.

" I'm going to school with JooHee! " Yura said as Mrs Park look at her suspiciously.

" O-oh really? Do you want to come in and have breakfast before going to school? " Mrs Park invite her half-heartedly.

" I would love too Aunty! " Yura said as she enter the house.

" Oh! Yura-ah! " Mr Park said as soon as he saw Yura entering the dining room.

" AnnyeongHaseyo Uncle." Yura greeted him.

" When did you come back from Japan? How your parent? and What are you doing here early in the morning? " Mr Park ask as he look at Yura confidently.

" Umm ... Omma and Appa are fine. They send their regard to the both of you. I arrive here last week and I come here to go to school together with JooHee, Uncle. " Yura replied.

DING DONG

" JooHee-ah! Get the door for me please. " Mrs Park shouted from the kitchen.

 ------------------

" Luhan, I guess you have already met my niece, Yura and Yura, this is Luhan, my future son-in-law! " Mr Park said.

Luhan eyes-widened as he look at Mrs Park only gave him a wink which indicate that Mr Park is just making up story.

" Hi. Xi Luhan. JooHee's future husband. Right JooHee? " Luhan said as he grab JooHee's hand. JooHee only nod and smile shyly as Yura who was looking at the whole family in disbelieve. 

Yura POV
So SooJin wasn't kidding when she said about the son-in-law thingy. Keep on dreaming JooHee cause I won't let Luhan be yours!

--------------------

During the journey to school, Yura shamelessly ride along with Luhan and JooHee. Yura who kept on asking question and always tried to interrupt all of Luhan and JooHee conversation causes Luhan's blood pressure to rise up quickly.

" Could you please Shut Up? I would appreciate it if you stop talking. " Luhan said as he clenched his teeth thightly.

 Yura who was shocked by the sudden out burst could only look away in shame as she curse Luhan silently in her head.

Luhan POV
got burned! 1- Luhan 0 - Yura. Like finally you shut that ing big mouth of yours! This would be the first and last ride you are going to have.

Sadly, this was not the first and last ride to school together with Yura. For the next few week, Yura keep on going to the Park house to have her breakfast and then she would shamelessly ride the car together with Luhan and JooHee to school without being invited by Luhan. After all, its Luhan's car they are using. To stop this from keep on happening again, Luhan plan something that could help both him and JooHee to escape from Yura. 

" Where is the car? " Yura ask as she step out of the Park house.

" Did I forget to mention that my Car is in the workshop and today I'm going to school by bicycle? " Luhan said as he unlock his bicycle  which is in front of the.

" No and cool. Where am I sitting? Behind you? How about JooHee? " Yura ask as she was getting ready to sit behind Luhan. 

" I'm going to ride it with JooHee. Only JooHee. " Luhan said as he look at Yura deathly.

Yura POV
THE HECK! He is just kidding right? 

" You might want to start walking to the bus stop cause the bus would be here in any minute. " Luhan said as he look at his watch.

After JooHee sit on the bicycle, Luhan grab her hand and wrap it around his waist. He then smirk at Yura and then smile innocently at Mr&Mrs Park as he wave as them. 

" Bye! " JooHee said as Luhan start to pedal the bicycle. 

Luhan POV
2 - Luhan 0 - Yura. In your face !


Don't get too excited about this chapter reader because this is only the starting of the drama. Comment would be appreciated a lot. Sorry I can't reply to your comment, I'm in a hurry.