Five

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

'' You know , Being a normal human being , You should be thankful . But from what I can say , You are not suitable to be a Normal human being . '' Kai said as he approached JooHee and SooJin . 

'' K-kai Oppa . Leave us alone . This is between me and the Disabled people . '' The girl who is standing behind of JooHee defended back . 

'' There is many other empty table but since you insist on having this one - '' Kai approach JooHee and pull her up as his other hand grab her food as he nod firmly at SooJin . '' You can get it . People like you are just pathetic nuisance . ''

Kai brought JooHee and SooJin to EXO-K table . Luhan who was watching the whole incident were left speechless . When SooJin and JooHee settle down at their table , SooJin thanks Kai as she calm-down the crying JooHee .

'' I w-was W-wrong . '' JooHee said as she rub her hands together and continue on crying . 

'' Yah ! JooHee-ah . This is unnie . Its okay . Everything okay already . '' SooJin said as she wipe JooHee's tears away . 

Suho handed SooJin a piece of tissue and She used it to wipe JooHee's tears away . Luhan stared at the two girls but he was interrupted by D.O . As people pass by their table , Student were mocking JooHee's crying . 

'' Hahaha ~ Such a loser . ''
'' Cry some more and go to your useless blind friend . Hahaha '' 


EXO-K gave each and everyone who were mocking JooHee death glare . Luhan was in the middle of a confusion . Why is EXO-K the badass are helping JooHee . What is their relationship ? Why are they protecting JooHee and her friend and most of all why is JooHee behaving weirdly . 

Out of the blues , SooJin suddenly shouted . '' YAH ! JooHee ! Wake up !! '' 

JooHee fainted . SooJin was panic . She didnt know what to do . She turn around and look at EXO-K to help her . All of them stood up even Luhan . Chanyeol being the nearest to the girls , quickly carry the fainted JooHee and ran to the Nurse room . SooJin follow behind with Suho and Luhan . Kai , Baekhyun and Sehun who was still in the canteen look at each one of the student in the cafeteria with anger before leaving the canteen and join the rest . 


 



'' Yes Mrs Park . She fainted . Umm ~ because she - '' Before SooJin could finish up her sentence , Sehun seized her handphone . 

'' Yoboseyo ? Im Sehun . Yes , its me . JooHee fainted because she was traumatized by a loud sound . '' Sehun lied . 

'' Neh . I will bring her home safely . '' Sehun ended the phone call . 

Sehun handed back SooJin handphone and went to Suho to tell him that they must bring JooHee back because her medication is at home . Since it is still school hours , They couldnt go out of the school . All of them are in different class except for Luhan . Being the smart leader , Suho decided that Luhan will bring JooHee home since he is her seatmate . That makes thing easy . SooJin was in doubt didnt agree to the plan since he was still a new student and to be exact he is still a stranger . Suho assure that Luhan is a good guy and he promised that next time , they will have a little bit of bonding . 

SooJin write down JooHee house address on a piece of paper and handed it to Luhan . 

'' Make sure you bring JooHee home safely and ask someone in the house to give her medicine straight away . '' SooJin said as she watches Luhan's car drive out of the school . 

Throughout the journey to JooHee's house , JooHee kept mumbling the words '' I was wrong '' Seeing her in this condition leave Luhan with no choice but to slowly hug her and calm her down even though her eyes are still close . 

'' Young Master , We have arrived . '' 

Luhan slowly bridal carry JooHee out of the car and walk towards the door . Mrs Park who was waiting at door worriedly quickly led Luhan into the living room to put JooHee down . Mrs Park then went to the kitchen to get JooHee's medicine . It wasnt a pill type of medicine but it is was an injection . Luhan slightly blush when Mrs Park slightly pull up JooHee clothes which reveal her flat tummy . She then slowly injected the medicine into her body . 

'' Sehun-ah , Im sorry for making you come all the way here just to send my daughter . '' Mrs Park said as she smile sweetly at Luhan . 

'' Im not Sehun . Im Luhan , JooHee's seatmate . '' Luhan introduced himself . 

'' Oh ~ Im sorry . You look almost the same like Sehun . So you are her new seatmate she have been talking about . '' Mrs Park said as she stared at Luhan . 

Luhan awkwardly smile and try to avert his eyes away from Mrs Park when she stared at him . Mrs Park then laugh softly before started to talk to Luhan for awhile . For some reason , Luhan felt that Mrs Park was giving him a Motherly-sense whenever she talk . 

'' Im sorry but may I know why JooHee need such medication ? I mean , when you fainted , you will still be fine unless otherwise . '' Luhan asked curiously . 

'' So you didnt know about JooHee condition ? You see youngman , My daughter here is Special . She is special then all other girls out there . '' Mrs Park said as Luhan patiently wait for her explanation . 

'' My daughter is a Diagnosed to have a condition where she will have a mindset of a 7 years old forever . Thats why she is always behaving like young kids . Just like a child , she always kept apologising even though it wasnt her fault . To her , its because of her everything became a problem . Whenever she cries more than 5 minute , her brain turn-off . Im not sure why but the doctor advised to us that whenever she cries , we must do anything to stop her . Or else , she would be like now . The medication is to help her calm down her feeling . Her feeling is the most important thing . Her feeling decide her action . Thats why even though if she is being bullied , she would remain quiet . When she gets upset or angry , things can become worse . '' Mrs Park explained as she look at JooHee who was lying down at the sofa . 

Luhan remain silent for a minute before asking Mrs Park about the reason why JooHee couldnt participate in Physical Education lesson . 

'' Luhan-shi . Are you probably interested in my daughter or something ? '' Mrs Park teases him . 

'' She will always get lost if you ask her to run around the school but other activity , she can participate . That why everywhere she go , she will always be SooJin . '' Mrs Park explained . 

'' What happened if she is bullied ? '' Luhan curiously asked . 

'' Well ~ That depend on the situation . SooJin will always stand up for her and sometime she will always get into trouble just to save JooHee . Well ~ Sometime Suho and his friends will help JooHee out . '' Mrs Park answer . 

'' Suho and his friend ? '' Luhan asked again . 

'' Yeah . Suho and his friend . They are all kind-hearted people . They are like JooHee's black knight . They are quite close but they dont show their closeness to everyone in school . '' Mrs Park answer again . 

'' Alright Mr Luhan , Enough of question , How about you stay in for dinner ? '' Mrs Park asked . 

Luhan wanted to reject her offer but then Mrs Park said '' Take this as a thanks from me since you help my daughter ? '' 

He agree to stay in for dinner and somehow , he ended up in the kitchen helping Mrs Park to prepare the family dinner . 

Luhan POV 
'' So this is the feeling of a Mother ? How I wish I have a mother like Mrs Park . ''


 



A short update but a good one ... I guess so ? 
Finally , our dear Luhan knows about JooHee condition . I bet he was shock but then he could accept it . Aww ~ Mrs Park and Luhan talk is like Mother with son-in-law . Hahahahha . So , Mrs Park mistaken Luhan as Sehun . well ~ I know what I did there . So EXO-K and JooHee are close friend but they dont show their so called '' Closeness '' at school . I wonder how they became close friend . Okay sorry for the weird review , Im feeling lazy actually . Oh yap and I change the illness . Read the description again . 
Sorry for any Grammar mistake .
Please Subscribe and Comment <3


 



hana_key  on 12-8-2012 02:49:15 says about chapter 4x
Uwaaah,that must be Luhan,or EXO :-) anyway thanks for the update ^^ 

- Your Welcome :)

MissInsanity27  on 12-8-2012 02:51:52 says about chapter 4x
ahweee I really like this story because it is so cute!! And it erlly is different from anything I have read so far! update soon ^^

- Thank you for liking my story ^^ . Im glad that Im being different ??? Hahaha . 

AlmighTeeAlice  on 12-8-2012 10:23:03 says about chapter 4x
Lulu to the rescue~ *i hope so* 

- Aww ~ Im sorry but its Kai . Dont worry , Lulu will have alot of rescueing mission in the future ^^