Fourteen

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

'' ........ '' The phone slowly fall down to the ground as Mrs Park fainted.
 



FlashBack

When all 10 of them went to the camping trip organized by Yura, Mrs Park was having a bad feeling. She tried preventing JooHee from going but Mrs Kim (Yura's mother) persuaded her saying that the trip is safe because the location belongs to the Kims family. In the end, Mrs Park gave JooHee the permission to go camping since Luhan will be there too. Before they took off, Luhan promised Mrs Park that he will take good care of JooHee and he promised to bring JooHee back in one piece. With an uneasy feeling, Mrs Park gave JooHee a long hug and told her to behave while she is away. That was the last time Mrs Park see her daughter before the car took off.

The first day of camping went well. They went swimming at a nearby river and by night time, they play some games before heading back to the cabin to sleep. Before going to sleep, Luhan and JooHee had a small mini talk, talking nonsense about some random topic which causes the both of them to laugh at their own weird conversation. Seeing JooHee being so happy right now makes Luhan feel at ease. Its like her happiness means everything to him. Probably this camping wasn't soo bad like what Luhan though afterall. So far, Yura didn't do anything funny. Maybe she already give up or maybe not.

On the second day of the camp, Yura started to behave weirdly. She was extra friendly today. She suddenly became so ... nice. For once, she became soo concern about JooHee. She suddenly became like a caring sister towards JooHee. Everyone (apart from Luhan) thought that is was such a sweet moment seeing the 2 cousin interacting. This is because all of them except Luhan believe that the 2 cousin was in a good relation since Yura always said that they were best cousin and blah blah blah. Surprisingly, Yura also treat Luhan normally like other. She was not like the flirty time anymore (at least for now) Maybe this camp was not bad afterall. Maybe Yura changed. Maybe.

At night on the second day of camp, everyone was busy preparing for the bbq later on. While everyone was busy doing their task, Yura told them that she will go to the river to collect some water together with JooHee. Since they were too focus on their task, they only nod their head in agreement. JooHee who was sitting quietly in front of her cabin was surprised with the announcement. She tried to search for Luhan, hoping that he will do something but sadly, Luhan was nowhere to be found. It turns out that Luhan and D.O was out in the forest searching for woods for the fire later on. With no other choice left, JooHee follow Yura quietly to the river. 


'' GUYS! GUYS! HELP ME! '' Yura shout as she ran towards their camping location. When Yura reach there, she look panic and scared. Beats of sweat could be seen on her forehead. 

'' Why? Why? Is there anything wrong? '' Suho ask as he went towards Yura. 

'' Joooooooooooo ... Heee. Help her please! '' Yura said as she shaked in fear. 

'' WHAT HAPPENED TO JOOHEE? WHERE IS SHE? '' Luhan ask in a firm voice waiting fro Yura to reply. 

'' S-she suddenly f-fell into t-the r-river! '' Yura said as she the burst into tears. Without wasting anymore time Luhan ran towards the river. Following behind him was Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol. Baekhyun and SooJin was trying to calm Yura down while Suho tried calling for help. 

When Luhan arrived at the river, he couldn't find any sign of JooHee. He then went into the river and tried searching for her with the help of Sehun and Chanyeol while Kai tried to search for JooHee in the forest. After a good 3 hours of searching for JooHee, they still couldn't find her. Now everyone starts to panic. When they returned back to the camp site, Sehun told the rest that they couldn't find JooHee at all and this causes SooJin and Yura to cry in sadness and fear. 

'' YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED! '' Luhan shouted at Yura who was crying. 

'' Luhan stop making things worst. '' Suho said as he tried to calm Luhan down. 

'' NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. SHE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO JOOHEE! YOU DON'T KNOW HER! '' Luhan shouted in anger.

'' XI LUHAN! CALM DOWN. STOP ASSUMING THINGS. I've already call for help. They will be here soon. Don't worry. We will find JooHee. '' Suho said as he pat Luhan shoulder. 

Luhan POV
If I found out that you causes this Yura, I will make sure you die and rot in hell!

FASTFORWARD

'' I'm sorry sir but we couldn't find your friend sir. '' The policeman said at the them. Now all 9 of them were left speechless and confuse.

Back to Present. 

After telling the bad news to Mrs Park, Mrs Park fainted. When she woke up, she keep on saying that they need to find JooHee and she believe that JooHee is still in the forest alone and scared. Mr Park tried to calm his wife down but this only causes Mrs Park to broke down in tears. Their one and only daughter is gone. Missing in the forest. After getting testimonial from Yura, the police concluded that JooHee must have fall down into the river but the chances of JooHee living is 70% since they assume that JooHee might die from drowning. This left all 9 of them and even Mr&Mrs Park to be in depression stage. Who knows that the trip would go wrong. From that day onwards, Mrs Park hate Yura to the maximum because she causes JooHee to be missing even though the police confirm with them that Yura was not the culprit. 

Mrs Park POV
JooHee-ah ... Please be alive and safe. Omma will find you. I promise. 

 



Somewhere far far away (but still in South Korea)
A boy was having his morning walk near the river. He was enjoying the scenery when suddenly he saw a figure floating in the river. 

The boy POV
Is that a girl? Oh my! It is.

Without wasting time, the boy rescue the girl. 

 



Crappy chapter but here comes drama! Sorry for any grammar mistake. Didn't have time to check for it. Who do you think the new character is? Comment your thought below at the comment section and don't forget to subscribe to this story ^^


Supergirl27  on Oct 23, 2013 04:39:05 says about chapter 13x
Ehmm whatever Yura plans on doing doesnt sound that good at all :/... Poor JooHee but I have confidence in Luhan he makes Yura pay for it ;) 

Yes! Have faith in Luhan. But for now, Luhan can't do anything.

kpopj3  on Oct 23, 2013 14:49:46 says about chapter 13x
what a beytchhh yura :/ 

She is a . So do you think Yura did it on purpose or accidentally?

hana_key  on Oct 23, 2013 15:15:17 says about chapter 13x
Ughhh.,seriously yura get my nerves on. 

She gets on everyone nerves. You are not alone ~

Larkspur  on Oct 23, 2013 19:09:36 says about chapter 12x
Bwahahahaaa.. shameful Yura.. 
Larkspur  on Oct 23, 2013 19:16:16 says about chapter 13x
Love how Luhan always win... 
But you're going to make a moodswing, arent u authornim?? 

You can't always let good people win but don't worry after this, it will be a start of something new (at least that what I think)

momothedumpling  on Oct 23, 2013 23:41:48 says about chapter 13x
Man I just love it when Luhan wins!!! I really do hope he becomes a REAL son-in-law!!!! 

I hope you stick to your wish cause after this drama, many thing change. Hehehehe. 

cracksHun  on Oct 25, 2013 03:24:28 says about chapter 13x
is sehun her cousin too? 

Nope. Sehun is just one of her friend/black knight. Since Yura always try to stick with Luhan, JooHee spent most of her time with Sehun in school.