Twenty-four

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

'' Joo - What? '' BoMi ask back politely.

'' Aren't you supposed to be dead? '' A Seoul High School girl with the name tag 'Eunji' said. [Eunji is one of a few that bully JooHee. She make a cameo in chapter 7]

'' Sorry? I don't understand what you are saying. '' BoMi said. Suddenly, Eunji touch all part of her face with both of her hand.

'' That's weird. Your nose are real and so are your eyes. Your didn't do any plastic surgery right? '' Eunji ask confusely.

'' WHAT? Are you trying to said that my face is plastic? Excuse me, Eunji-shi, I hate to say thing but ...I think the one that did some plastic surgery would be you not me. '' BoMi said back rudely as she drag SoHee to the Cafeteria. 

'' That is so rude of her to suddenly touch your face and somehow 'assume' that you do surgery to it. '' SoHee said. 

'' I know right. Such a . A rude one not to forget. '' BoMi said as the both of them laugh. Without both of them knowing, BoMi accidentally drop her tissue. 

'' Excuse me, Excuse me! '' The person said as he tap BoMi's shoulder.

'' Neh? '' BoMi said as she turn around. 

'' JooHee? Park JooHee? '' The boy said. 

'' Bwoh? '' BoMi said in surprise. Automatically BoMi look at the boy name tag. Without warning, the boy suddenly hug BoMi tightly as if his life depend on it. 

'' Where have you been all this while? '' The boy said as he hug BoMi. 

'' Excuse me but  I think you got the wrong the person. '' BoMi said as she tried to push the boy but fail.

'' JooHee-ah, where have you been all this while? '' The boy ask. 

'' Get off me! '' BoMi said as she continue to push the boy but sadly, it was no use at all. 

'' I said 'GET OFF ME' '' BoMi shouted loudly which causes the whole cafeteria to look at her. 

'' J-jooHee-ah '' The boy said with surprise. 

'' What the do you think you are doing? '' BoMi ask angrily. 

'' JooHee-ah '' A girl with a tan skin guy came behind the the boy who hug her just now. 

'' For the ing last time. I'm not JooHee and who the heck is she? '' BoMi said angrily.

'' N-no. You look exactly like JooHee. '' The boy who hug her said.

'' Sorry to disappoint you Luhan-shi but I think you have gotten the wrong person. '' BoMi said as she turn around and walkaway. 

'' JUST ADMIT THAT YOU ARE JOOHEE! '' Luhan shouted as everybody watch the free show.

'' DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN? FOR THE LAST TIME, MY NAME IS NOT JOOHEE. MY NAME IS BOMI! '' BoMi shouted back. 

'' NO! You don't lie to me and  you better stop all this drama. '' Luhan said seriously as he grab BoMi's right hand. 

'' Let me go. '' BoMi said as she clenched her teeth.

'' No. You are not going anywhere until you tell me admit it. '' Luhan said as he lok at BoMi in the eyes.

'' I said let me go 'Jerk' '' BoMi said as she emphasize on the word 'Jerk'. 

'' Just let her go. '' U-kwon said as he appeared from nowhere. 

'' Mind your own business Mr. '' Luhan said as he then ignore U-kwon. 

'' You better let her if you want your life to be safe. '' This time, Zico said as he appear behind U-kwon with the other block B member. 

'' Come with me JooHee. '' Luhan said as he drag BoMi but U-kwon caught her other hand and this causes Luhan to stop. 

'' Let her go. '' U-kwon said nicely but with a serious tone at the same time.

'' You let her go. '' Luhan said back. 

'' No. You let BoMi go. '' U-kwon said while staring at Luhan dangerously.

'' Her name is JooHee not BoMi. '' The tan skin guy whose name is Kai said .

'' I think you got the wrong person. There is no one name JooHee here and the person you are trying to drag away is BoMi. Kim BoMi. My ... girlfriend. '' U-Kwon said as the whole cafeteria started to gossip around.

Zico POV
The is this boy thinking. 

P.O POV
I like U-kwon guts but I think the one who supposed to announce such things would be me.

B-bomb POV
Damn it U-kwon. 

Kyung POV
I smell bull. Wait. This is bull. A big one not to mention. 

'' WHAT? '' Luhan said back with surprise. BoMi could only look at U-kwon when he announce the fake news. U-kwon quickly pull BoMi away from Luhan and then wrap a hand around BoMi's shoulder and smile evilly at Luhan. 

'' Yes. BoMi and I have been together for 3 months. We decided to keep this a secret from everyone but now its no longer a secret. Sorry Love. '' U-kwon said it with swag as the whole Block B member mentally want to puke. 


'' WHAT THE WAS THAT U-WON OPPA? '' BoMi shout as soon as they were left alone at the rooftop. 

'' I'm sorry. But hey, it works. You should thank me. '' U-kwon said. 

'' THANK YOU FOR GIVING OUR BOMI ANOTHER PROBLEM. NOT TO MENTION A BIG ONE. '' Kyung said loudly.

'' Hey guys, maybe this is useful. I mean, we can now go to school and stick to BoMi 24/7 without getting anyone suspicious. We can crash BoMi class without any problem. Right? '' P.O said with a really high hope. 

'' Its true but BoMi's life will be in danger when she is outside. '' Jaehyo said calmly.
 
'' Don't worry guys. We will come up with something soon. '' Zico said as he look at BoMi.

                                                                                                                       --------------------------------

'' I know that is JooHee and I'm sure it is her. '' Luhan said as Kai and SooJin agree with her. 

'' But why is her name BoMi? '' Baekhyun ask. 

'' And not to forget she have been together with the guy for 3 months. '' Chanyeol added on. 

'' Whatever it is, I agree with Luhan. That BoMi girl look exactly like JooHee. The face, the height and even the way she walk. '' SooJin said. 

'' I don't know but I think I'm going to go for 50-50 because Yes, she have have the face,height and the way she walk is exactly like JooHee but the way she behave is different. She have a really bad kind of behavior. Oh and she look skinny. JooHee used to be slightly chubby. '' Kai said his thought out. 

'' I think we will need to make this 1 week a productive one. We must investigate about this JooHee ... wait.... BoMi ... Agrhh! Whatever her name is . ''  Sehun said as the other agree with him. 

'' Hey guys! What are you guys? '' Yura ask as she appeared out of nowhere. 

'' Yura! We were talking about Jo - '' 

'' Joon. Lee Joon from Mblaq. We heard from the student here that he visited this school last month. Right guys? '' SooJin lied as she close Baekhyun big mouth. 

Luhan POV
I know you are JooHee. Once when everything is confirm, you are going down Yura. The truth will be told. 

 


You wassup reader. Sorry for now updating it for 3 days. I went on a short mini vacation with my family. Now that I'm back. I going to continue with this story. I wanted to do a double update but kind of tired right now. I hope you guys are okay with it. Hahahah. So who watch the preview of runningman with EXO? How about EXO showtime reality show? EXO special comeback at SBS? Left the house for 3 day and when I came back, TOO MUCH EXO. DAMN IT! Sorry I can't reply to your comment. Really tired, Can't take it anymore.