Thirteen

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

Few weeks pass and it was finally the last day of their year-end examination. Throughout the pass few weeks, there was up and down moment. Obviously the 'down' moment would be Yura. That girl seriously is such a thick-skin. Even after the bicycle incident, Yura still have the guts to go to school with them. Surprisingly,she bought a freaking bicycle just to go to school with them. Being the smart Luhan, of course he would purposely pedal faster and take different routes just to escape from Yura. While doing all the hardwork, he also enjoy it and that same goes to JooHee. They would always laugh whenever they lost Yura or maybe when Luhan is pedalling too fast and that JooHee would need to hold onto him thighter. It was nice to hear JooHee laugh heartily.

In school, luckily Yura is not in the same classroom with them but sadly, they shared the same Physical Education period. Whenever the student are given free games, JooHee would always somehow ended up injured and Luhan believes that Yura causes it. Apart from Physical Education, recess was pain in the . Yura would purposely sit beside Luhan and this causes JooHee to sit with beside someone else (and it is always Sehun) Luckily for JooHee, Sehun was really nice and he treats her as a sister. In her whole life, no one else would pampered her (apart from her parent)  except for Sehun. He would always buy her food, snack and even sometimes accompany her to the toilet. If Sehun see any bruised or injuries that is as small as a dot, he would make sure to treat it as if his life depend on it. Being the well-mannered JooHee, she would always give Sehun lollipop or even sometimes a hug. 

" Aww~ Aren't they sweet enough to be a couple? " Yura ask upon seeing Sehun and JooHee laughing together.

" I think they are sweet together but I am much more perfect for her. " Luhan said as he play with his food.

" Is our Luhan taking the role of future son-in-law seriously? " SooJin ask as she and Kai gave each other a high five while the other laugh.

" It seems like that SooJin. " Luhan said as he smile st the others.

------------------

The week before examination start, JooHee and Luhan planned to study at the school librabry after school together but their plan failed when Yura (who god know how did she manage to know) shamelessly tag along. Yura would keep on flirting with Luhan and even sometimes, she would ask JooHee to buy something for them just to be alone with Luhan. It was not a productive learning and all thanks to the bad .

Mrs Park (who is always there to listen to Luhan problems) suggest that the both of them could study at the Mrs Park's small library at home. Of course Luhan would listening to Mrs Park suggestions since she was already like a mother to him. So the next day after school ended, Luhan and JooHee went back home leaving Yura all alone at the school library waiting for them. The very next day, Yura kept on complaining that Luhan left the school without informing her and this causes Exo-K and even SooJin to laugh at her stupidity.

" Yura-ah, you are such a bimbo! " Chanyeol said as the other nod their head in agreement.

" A y one. " Baekhyun said as everyone look at him. 

" What? I was just joking. Maybe? " Baekhyun continue as he laugh nervously.

" Whatever Baekhyun. Don't you know Yura that our Luhan here is a badass? " Kai said as the other laugh in agreement.

Yura POV                                                                                                                                                                                                    

I like badass espicially a if its you, Luhan.

--------------------- 

" I am inviting all of you to go on a 3 day 2 night camping. " Yura said as she look at all of Exo-K, SooJin and also JooHee.

" At where? What is the good things about camping? " Sehun ask.

" Of course its at the forest. A safe one not to forget. My parent have a few cabin at the camping site so we can use it plus we have game console and all games are available even the latest grand thieft auto. " Yura said as the boys eye-widened.

" And yes, JooHee, you are confirm going cause I have already tell Aunty and Uncle. " Yura said as she look at Luhan.

Yura POV

If JooHee is going it means you are also going Luhan. 

" I'm going. " SooJin said as soon as she hear that JooHee is going.

" Count me in too - don't forget us too - Me too. " Exo-K said as they look at Luhan. Only Luhan remained silent.

" I will only go if my roommate is JooHee. " Luhan said truthfully and this cause him to be tease on but Luhan didn't mind cause he know Yura have something up on her sleves.

Yura POV

! This is supposed to me my game not yours! 

" Fine. I'm okay if only Mr&Mrs Park agree with it. " Yura said as she is sure that JooHee's parent won't agree to it since they are protective over their only daughter.

" They agree to it. " Luhan said as she show Yura and the rest the message he recieve from Mr Park about sharing the same cabin with JooHee which Mr Park agree to it.Yura could only look at Luhan while the rest congratulate him for being brave. Luhan then gave Yura a smirk before joining the rest.

Luhan POV

I wil again .

Yura POV

Today is your day Luhan but tomorrow will be my day. Be prepare for it Mr.

 


HERE COMES TROUBLE. So what do you guys think will happen during the camping trip? leave your comment below. I will respond to your comment on the next chapter. Im late for my interview. Sorry guys.