Four

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

'' JooHee-ah ~ Wake up . Its Morning already . You have school later . Come on get up . '' Mrs Park said as she pulled up the curtain . 

'' I dont want to go to school ! '' JooHee grumble as she slowly pushes herslef of the bed . 

'' Why ? Are you sick ? '' Mrs Park asked as she put her hand on JooHee's forehead . 

'' Aniyo . '' JooHee reply curtly . 

'' Then why sweetie ? '' Mrs Park asked again . 

'' Im scared about my new seatmate . What happened if he really dont want to be my friend ? '' JooHee reply as she rub her eyes cutely . 

'' Aigoo ~ He will be friend with you JooHee-ah . My sweetie is a good friend right ? '' Mrs Park said as she messes JooHee hair . 

JooHee nodded firmly and then she stood up and went to the toilet to prepare for school . Mrs Park laugh at her daughter reaction and then quickly clean up JooHee's bedroom before going down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast . 


 



'' Young Master , Its time to get ready for school '' A maid said as she pull up the curtain . 

The sunlight came in contact with Luhan eyes causing him to flinch at the sudden brightness . Slowly , he open his eyes and look at his clock checking out for the time . 

 7.00 am . School is in 1 hour time . He could continue to sleep back but he didnt . Slowly , Luhan get up and went to have a shower before changing into his school attire . When he came down to the dining room , He was greeted by the sight of his parent eating . Since when did they arrived ? 

'' Papa . Mama . When did you guys arrive ? '' Luhan asked as he took the seat opposite of his parent . 

'' Yesterday midnight . Hows life so far in Korea Luhan ? I heard you went to the school yesterday ? '' His father asked without even looking at Luhan . 

'' Yes . I was curious about school since I dont have anything better to do . '' Luhan answer as he slowly eat his breakfast . 

'' Luhan dear , We are sorry that tonight we will have to cancel our family dinner because I will be having an important meeting with a client and your Father is busy with our new project . I promised we will have our Family dinner another day . '' Luhan's mother said as she and Mr Xi left the dining room . 

Luhan POV 
'' There is always NO family dinner . Nevermind , Im used to this already . '' 

 


Luhan decided to go to school a little bit earlier then the rest since he have woken up early for today . Once Luhan reached his school , he straight away went to his class and settle down at his desk . 10 minute pass by and still , there was no student around . Just before Luhan decided to have a little nap , EXO-K came in to his class . 

'' Good Morning Lulu hyung ~ '' Sehun greet him as they all settle down near his desk . 

Suho chuckled at Luhan's blank reaction . He knows that Luhan must be thinking why are they here and where the hell is the rest of the school population went to . 

'' Yah ~ You are so smart to come to school earlier than rest hha . '' Suho said as he look at Luhan . 

'' B-bwoh ? Waeyo ? '' Luhan asked confusely .

'' Yah Hyung ! Dont you know everyone is waiting for you at the school gate ? Well ~ Not everyone but majority of them  . '' Sehun answer his question.

'' BWOH ? FOR WHAT ? '' Luhan Shouted surprisingly . 

Kai chuckled and said '' Dont you know that you have become our school Flower Boy ? '' 

Luhan shake his head as he look at Kai for him to explained . Just before Kai could open up his mouth , Someone enter the classroom . 

'' Oh ~ AnnyeongHaseyo . '' JooHee greet the whole group of EXO-K happily before walking pass through them and went to her seat . 

Luhan was amazed . Amazed by JooHee . Shouldnt she be scared of them ? They are the Kingkas . The bad boys . In the middle of his amazement , Baekhyun who was sitting infront of him , greeted JooHee back as he ruffled JooHee's hair .

JooHee flinch at the sudden action and pouted cutely as she said '' Dont do my hair . '' 

Baekhyun and the rest of EXO-K laugh at her cute reaction before apologising to her . Luhan stared at them weirdly as he suddenly remember the conversation he had with them yesterday about JooHee . 

 '' JooHee is a good girl . She is different from the rest . She is special . '' 

Luhan stared at JooHee seriously as he think about what does they meant by special . Kai who caught Luhan's action , slowly nugde Suho and informed him about his action . Suho shake his head in dissapprovement as he suddenly said '' You still dont understand do you ? '' 

Luhan who was too busy thinking and staring at JooHee didnt hear Suho statement . Baekhyun then softly nudge Luhan's arm , seperating his eyes away from JooHee as he pointed at Suho . Suho smiled and told him '' We will meet you at the cafeteria later . Bye JooHee-ah ! '' Suho said as he warmly greeted JooHee before leaving the class . The rest also politely greet JooHee off and wave at her before leaving the classroom .

 


During Physical Education , All of the student from 2B went to change their attire and then assemble at the field for their lesson . Mr Lim , their teacher for that lesson , instructed them to be in pair . All of the girls went to Luhan hoping that he will choose one of them . The boys partner up with each other since they know that the girls are busy begging Luhan . 

JooHee stand quietly at the side of the class because she knows that she wont have a partner just like other normal lesson . Luhan who was annoyed by the girls , caught JooHee looking at him . He smile and push the girls out of his way and went to JooHee as he then told Mr Lim '' I will become her partner . '' 

The student in the class was shock by his decision . The girls were cursing JooHee and the boys were laughing at Luhan decision to be pair up with JooHee . 

'' Why must Oppa partner up with that dumb ? '' A girl said as she look at Luhan in dissapoinment . 
'' Good choice Luhan . Hope you dont regret choosing her . '' A boy said as his friend laugh at his statement . 

Luhan was wondering why there commenting about his choice but most of all , why JooHee remain quiet despite of the situation she was in . 

'' Alright class , I want you all to run around the school 2 times . Its a relay run . Okay ? Now everyone go to the school gate . '' Mr Lim said as he blow his yellow whistle . 

Luhan was about to join the rest when suddenly Mr Lim approached him . 

'' Mr Xi , I hope you can understand but You are your partner will not be able to participate this lesson . '' 

Luhan look at him weirdly and asked him '' Why I cant participate ? ''

Mr Lim then explained to him that his partner , JooHee , is not able to run around the school because of certain issue . Luhan who was looking forward to his first Physical Education was left confuse . He was wondering what is wrong with JooHee . She look healthy and fit . She can walk why cant she run ? Without even protesting , Luhan went back to class and he was surprised to see JooHee already sitting down at her desk . 

The moment Luhan sat down beside her , JooHee said '' Mianhe . No one supposed to be with me . I was wrong . '' 

Luhan look at JooHee weirdly and wonder why is she apologizing seriously when she did nothing wrong at the first place . No . There was nothing wrong at the beginning . 

'' Aniyo . Gwenchana JooHee-shi . '' Luhan politely forgive her . 

'' Eh ... How did you know my name ? I never tell you my name . '' JooHee asked suspiciously . 

Luhan POV 
'' Is this girl stupid or what ? Her name is written on her name tag . '' 


 



11 am . Its finally Lunch . Just like what Suho have instructed early in the morning , Luhan went to the cafeteria and went to EXO-K table . Girls and Boys were surprised by Luhan close friendship with EXO-K , the Kingkas of Seoul High School . If Luhan were to be friend with them , that makes him a Kingka too . Since he is eating at the same table with them , that just earn him a title . 

EXO-K and Luhan were to busy to bother the look they get from other student . As all of them were busy talking , suddenly Luhan saw JooHee and another girl walking to another table not far from them . 

'' Unnie . There is an empty table there ! '' JooHee said as she skip towards the table . 

Luhan was wondering why is this JooHee acting like a child . Luhan then decided to tell EXO-K what happened during Physical Education lesson . EXO-K listen to his story seriously and then look at each other . 

'' Luhan . Its because of JooHee you didnt get to join the class for Physical Education . '' D.O said . 

'' Why ? I mean why cant she join in ? She looks healthy and fit . Infact , she even greet you guys happily in the morning just now . '' Luhan defended . 

'' Omomo ~ Girls . Look ! The Blind and The Disabled is taking our table . Yah ~ Get lost . '' A group of girl approach JooHee and SooJin . 

SooJin ignored them and continue eating her lunch while JooHee , awkwardly playing with her finger . 

'' YAH ! DID YOU HEAR ME OR NOT ? ARE YOU GUYS DEAF ? '' One of the girl shouted . 

JooHee who was shock by the sudden scolding , break into tears as she look at the girl and say '' I was wrong . Please forgive me . I was wrong . '' 

'' Hey Disabled , If you know you are wrong , then get lost ! '' The girl said as she approach JooHee . 

Before the girl could hurt JooHee and before SooJin could fight back , Someone came in and help them . 

 



CLIFFHANGER ! Soo ~ Who help them ? A short recap of this chapter . 
As you guys could see , I tried my best to make JooHee dialogue looks like a children phrase . Im sorry if its not up to your expectation . So for our Luhan part , you could see that his parents dont really spend time with him and this causes Luhan to feel distant away from them but Luhan was already used to his Workaholic's parent . Then the next part is about EXO-K and JooHee . What is their  relationship ? So will Luhan be able to know about JooHee condition or not ? 
Sorry for any Grammar mistake . 
Please Subscribe and Comment <3


 



MissInsanity27  on 12-7-2012 21:18:15 says about chapter 3x
ahweee <3 this is really the cutest story :) I love it!! <3 

- Hehe Thanks . Im glad you like my story ^^

AlmighTeeAlice  on 12-7-2012 22:10:20 says about chapter 3x
cliffhanger~ dun dun dun! joohee is indeed special, he should treat her in a special way too <3 

- Hahahha . Cliffhanger always make the atmosphere goes up . I have to agree with you , Maybe Luhan should treat her special :)

hana_key  on 12-7-2012 23:02:59 says about chapter 3x
update soon :) this story is sooo unique and cute,awww ^^ 

- Just like you have request , Chapter 4 is up ! I hope you enjoy reading it ^^