Eight

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

After the beach ball friendly game , everyone was instructed to go back to their room and start practicing for their performance . Well ~ since not all are involve , some of them are given other task for example SooJin class is instructed to decorate the performance Hall . 

JooHee was left all alone in her hotel room since SooJin have her own task to do . Suho , D.O and Baekhyun is practicing their song at Suho and D.O room while Chanyeol , Kai and Sehun is practicing their rapping at Chanyeol room . Who know that EXO-K the kingkas of Seoul High is actually talented in the field of arts ? Since JooHee have nothing to do , she used the hotel telephone to call her Mother . 

'' Yoboseyo ? Omma ! '' JooHee said . 

'' Oh ~ JooHee-ah . Why you call ? Dont you have activity to do ? '' Mrs Park asked . 

'' A-ni-yoo ~ SooJin unnie have work to do . Oppa are doing their own work . '' JooHee reply . 

'' Arraso . Since you have nothing to do . You should try to practice your song with Luhan . '' Mrs Park suggested . 

JooHee's mind suddenly went back to the game incident at the name of Luhan . She could clearly remember the feeling of her heart reaction when Luhan save her from the ball . Being the curious JooHee , She told her mother about the morning incident . Mrs Park chuckled at her daughter story but deep down she actuall knows the true meaning of it . 

'' Aigoo ~ JooHee-ah . Since Luhan save you , shouldnt you visit him ? You should at least thank him . '' Mrs Park said . 

Of course JooHee took her mother words seriously . She is an obedient child . She end up her phone call and walk out of her room . The only thing that is register onto her mind is Thanking Luhan . Slowly she walk to Luhan's room since they were on the same floor . For some reason , JooHee could feel that she is nervous but why ? She is already used with Luhan present but why today she feel nervous ? Just before JooHee could knock his room , She noticed that the door wasnt close . It was slightly open . 

Blank JooHee is blank . Without even knocking onto the door , she open up the door . Slowly JooHee walk in . Her eyes suddenly became round . Her eyes were glued to the sleeping shirtless Luhan . Luhan's back was facing JooHee . Actually , she wasnt shock about the fact Luhan is shirtless but because there was a red mark at the back of his body . JooHee knows that the red mark comes from the morning incident since the mark was round . 

As fast as she could , JooHee went back to her room and took out her Hirudoid cream (A brand name) that her Mother have pack for her and then went back to Luhan's room . Slowly she kneel down beside the sleeping Luhan . She then apply some of the cream onto the red mark slowly as she makes sure that Luhan didnt wake up . Once in a while , Luhan will groan because of the pain but he didnt even wake up . 

Even though JooHee is used to apply cream onto the other boys (EXO-K) This is the first time she apply it for Luhan and weirdly this is also the first time she felt nervous . Maybe because Luhan is sleeping or Maybe because of something else . After finished applying the cream . JooHee stood up and cover Luhan with the blanket . She then exit Luhan's room and went back to her room . By the time she came back to her room , she was pink . Her mind is drifted to Luhan . To be specific , Luhan shirtless body . 


 


Day 2 
SooJin and JooHee wake up to the loud banging on their door . SooJin then lazily walk up to the door and open it up . Smiling brightly outside of their door was Baekhyun and Chanyeol . Why are they up so early in the morning ?

'' Annyeong Jinnie-ah ! We came here for morning call .'' Baekhyun cheerfully said as Chanyeol behind him nod . 

'' Jeez ~ Thanks . '' SooJin said as she then closed the door and walk back to her bed . 

'' JooHee-ah . Wake up . Its 8 am already . '' SooJin slowly shake JooHee's arm . 

JooHee then stood up and yawn cutely before looking at SooJin to greet her . 

'' Morning unnie ! '' JooHee said as she then stood up and clean up her bed . 

SooJin chuckled at JooHee's greeting . Since today is the performance day , All of the student are instructed to be prepare for their own performance . Mrs Park have inform SooJin about JooHee performace . Being the kind unnie , today , SooJin have personally become JooHee stylist . 

JooHee Dress + Luhan clothes = DAEBAK ! 

FASTFORWARD 
Finally , its class 2B turn to perform . Of course Luhan and JooHee is the last performer of their class . While waiting for their classmate to finish their performance , Luhan approach JooHee and have a small encouragement talk . 

'' JooHee-ah ~ Dont be scared okay . Lets do our best ! Hwaiting ! '' Luhan said as he pump his fist in the air . 

JooHee nodded and follow his action which causes Luhan to chuckled . 

'' Now , Lets welcome our last 2B performers . Luhan and JooHee ! '' The student MC said as everyone in the hall clap their hand to welcome them .

JooHee was nervous . Nervous because she scared she will screw up . But everytime she look at Luhan , she feel ... protected . Once the music started playing , JooHee cant help but to look at Luhan . Just when she look at Luhan , she started singing . 

EXO-K and SooJin who is watching their performance was left mouth hanging opened when they heard JooHee's voice singing . SooJin could anytime burst in tears of joy . It was the first time she get to listen to JooHee soft voice singing ! EXO-K were impressed by JooHee's singing . Never have they thought that JooHee could sing such beautiful song . 

When Luhan started singing his lines , most of the girl were blown away by his voice . The new student who became Kingka of Seoul High can actually freaking sing ! JooHee and Luhan performance left everyone mind blown . Jeez ~ Someone who is disabled like JooHee could do something that never have cross through their mind . 

As the song came to an end , Luhan suddenly hold onto JooHee's hand as he smile sweetly at her then to the audience . JooHee was frozen by his sudden action and smile , her heart were making funny beat . The exact same beat when Luhan safe her from the beach ball yesterday . 

JooHee POV
'' Why am I feeling like this ? ''


 


DAY 3 
Like what  Mr Kang have promised to them , Everyone except EXO-K , SooJin and JooHee will be visiting an Art Gallery . After everyone left the hotel , EXO-K plan to used their free time to go for a swimming , they invited the two girls along and of course , SooJin agree . 

All of the boys went to the beach first . Of course they all were half- , Its swimming ! All of the boys except for Kai and Luhan was already at the sea . Why didnt the both of them join ? Well ~ Kai is already tan so he need to put sunblock to protect his skin from getting more tan ! As for Luhan , he wanted to enjoy the breeze first before joining the rest . 

'' Oh . There they are ! '' JooHee voice came from the back of them . 

As both of the boys turn towards the voice , Luhan suddenly gulp down his saliva . Infront of him were SooJin and JooHee , in their swimming costume . It was Luhan first time to see both of them showing too much skin . Not both but only SooJin . 

  SooJin Swimwear :

   24854_P_1305271183960.jpg   

'' Omo ~ Yah Lee SooJin ! You look ridiculous in that ! Your fats are popping out ! '' Kai tease SooJin as he continue to put on his sunblock . 

SooJin moved towards Kai as she quickly smack his head . Soon , Both of Kai and SooJin were busy argueing . As for JooHee , she went toward SooJin and put down her towel and stuff . Luhan couldnt stop himself from staring at JooHee long leg . Even though she is wearing a different swimwear from SooJin , to Luhan , she still look amazing . 

   JooHee Swimwear :

  AF0208.jpg

'' Luhan ~ Are you going to swim ? '' JooHee asked as Luhan wake up from his staring . 

'' Ah ? Swim ? N-neh .. Kaja ? '' Luhan stutter .

JooHee smiled widely as she then pull Luhan's hand and ran towards the rest . As for Kai and SooJin , the both of them were still argueing . 

'' Haish ! Why am I argueing with You at the first place ? '' SooJin angrily asked as she quickly left Kai alone . She then heard Kai voices saying that '' Because Im Hot and you cant resist me . '' 

SooJin abruptly stop and turn back looking at Kai who is now smirking at her . SooJin close her eyes and calm down as she then open back her eyes and smile sweetly at Kai .

'' I think you would need a mirror Mr Kkamjong ! '' SooJin said as she smile with satisfaction .

'' BWOH ? WHAT DID YOU SAY ? '' Kai asked surprisingly . 

'' I say YOU NEED A MIRROR MR KKAMJONG ! '' SooJin said again as she then quickly ran away from Kai . 

FASTFORWARD 
After hours of swimming in the sea , all of them finally returned to their respective rooms , Everyone have to pack their stuff since later there will be heading back home . 

Once all of the student return back from their boring Art Gallery visit , they are all ready to board the bus . Throughout the journey back to Seoul , Everyone fall asleep . Not exactly everyone but majority of them did . Those who are not sleeping did nothing but to blankly stare out of the window to see the scenery . Luhan was one of those who are not sleeping . He blankly stare at the boring scenery which are mostly trees and car . Slowly , his mind drifted of to the scene where EXO-K , SooJin and JooHee swimming . 

Luhan suddenly chuckled as he mouth slowly formed a sincere smile . Baekhyun who was sitting beside him could only look at him confusely wondering why the heck is this boy smilling at the boring scenery . Must have gone nuts since he drank a lot of seawater . Baekhyun shake his head a few times before closing his eyes and waiting for the right time to wonderoff to his dreamland . 

The journey back was quiet and peace since majority of them are sleeping . The bus dropped them off back at school and they would have to travel back home by themselves . They all bid their goodbye and went home . The trip is not that memorable but to JooHee , it was something special . 

 



Sorry for the long waiting ! Been busy with life . Haish ~ For my reader who are celebrating christmas , I would take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful Christmas evening ! Take this crappy update as a christmas gift for you all . Hahahah . Oh and 1 week left till school re-open . DAMN IT ! I want my holiday to extend T.T . Life is sometime unfair , I guess ? Hahhaha . Merry christmas to everyone , annyeong . "

P/s : I didnt write the summary because Im having a mental breakdown right now because I haven do my homework T.T 

 



MissInsanity27  on 12-12-2012 21:47:37 says about chapter 7x
This story is really great, I really love every single bit of it at this moment ^^ can't wait for the next update 

- Thanks . I really appreciate it ^^ Sorry because this few days Im quite busy but dont worry , I will try my best to update this story ^^

hana_key  on 12-12-2012 23:10:43 says about chapter 7x
Uwaaah Luhannnn,are u alright? T.T 

- Luhan is a strong man , Dont worry , He is alright ^^

marry_kim  on 12-13-2012 00:33:20 says about chapter 7x
i hope nothing bad happen to Luhan before their performance....that Eunji....grrrrrrrr 

- No worry , The show MUST go on no matter what !


kimminhwa  on 12-13-2012 21:51:21 says: x
cute story~ 
Luhannnn!!I hope you're okay~ 

- Thanks . Im glad that you found this story cute and dont worry , Luhan is alright ^^

HanaChoi  on 12-22-2012 14:32:53 says about chapter 7x
niceeee story !! pls update soon! 

- Thanks ! I will try to update as soon as I can ^^