Twenty-three

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

'' BoMi-ah! Wake up. Time for school! '' U-kwon said as he wake up the sleeping BoMi. 

'' 5 more minutes U-kwon oppa. '' BoMi said as she wrapped herself with the blanket. U-kwon smile and laugh upon seeing BoMi reaction. 

'' Arasso. '' U-kwon said as he exit the room. 

BoMi POV
Wait. Did U-kwon oppa just woke me up? If he is up, it means that. OMG! OPPA'S BREAKFAST!

Without wasting anymore time, BoMi quickly wake up and wash herself up. After a good 15 minutes, BoMi came out of her room and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After BoMi finish preparing breakfast, she serve the food on the table. 

" Luckily I'm on time. '' BoMi said to herself.Suddenly out of the blue, a towel landed on her head. Then, she could feel someone rubbing(?) her head with the towel. 

'' Next time dry your hair first. '' U-kwon said as he dry up BoMi's hair with the towel. BoMi could only freeze when U-Kwon did that. 

'' What are you guys doing? '' P.O ask when he saw them.

'' Helping BoMi with her hair? '' U-kwon said unsurely.

'' OMG FOOD! '' P.O said ignoring U-kwon.

'' Bastard. '' U-kwon said as BoMi giggled.


'' You should go to school first. If people see you with us, they will find it suspicious. Act as if you don't us okay BoMi? '' Zico said as they watch BoMi walking away from them.

'' Why can't we go to school with BoMi? I really want to go to school with her one day. '' P.O complained.

'' If you want to put her school life in danger, you are more than welcome to go to school with her. '' Taeil said.

                                                                                                                        -------------------------------------

'' So how was Beijing? Where did you go? Why did you suddenly visit Beijing out of the blue? '' SoHee bomb BoMi with question as soon as BoMi settled down.

'' Beijing was awesome. Umm .... I'm visiting a friend there. Yeah, a friend there. '' BoMi lied.

'' I see. So did you get anything for me? '' SoHee jokingly said.

'' Hahahha. Of course I got something for you. '' BoMi said as she pull out a small box from her school bag.

'' What the ... Its beautiful BoMi-ah. '' SoHee said as she look at the butterfly necklace BoMi bought for her.

'' Oh ... You are also wearing the same necklace. '' SoHee pointed out.

'' Yeah but mine is not butterfly. Its a crown. '' BoMi said as she show SoHee the necklace on her neck.

'' Woah ~ so beautiful. Where did you bought it? '' SoHee ask.

'' Yours was bought. Mine was given by a friend of mine. '' BoMi said.

FlashBack
Before BoMi left Beijing. Lay has personally went to her house at night when all of Block B were out. 

'' I heard that you are going back to Korea tomorrow so ... I bought something for you as a friend. '' Lay said as he gave BoMi a Black box with white ribbon. 

'' Thank you Lay-shi. The crown necklace is soo beautiful. I still haven't to give you anything back with the free shopping and now with this necklace. '' BoMi said. 

'' Its okay. You don't have to give me anything back in return. I'm serious. '' Lay said as he smile at BoMi. 

'' But still, I insist. It makes me look like a gold digger somehow. '' BoMi said as she cringe at the thought of being a gold digger.

'' Maybe you are one. JUST KIDDING! Well then, If you insist maybe we could exchange phone numbers? '' Lay suggest.

'' WHAT? FOR WHAT YOU WANT MY NUMBER? '' BoMi said as she look at Lay weirdly.

'' FOR SUCH THING CALL COMMUNICATING! Sine you feel bad about not giving me anything back in return, consider exchanging number as giving replaying me back for all the things I've done? '' Lay said as he smile brightly at BoMi.  


End of FlashBack

'' So who are all the yellow uniform people I saw at the school hall? '' BoMi ask. 

'' They are Seoul High School students who came here to visit us. '' SoHee answer. 

'' I think I have see those yellow uniform somewhere ... nah~ Who cares. '' BoMi said as the teacher enter the classroom. 


'' Sehun-ah. Wait for me okay. '' Suho said as he enter the toilet leaving Sehun alone in the empty corridor. Sehun took out his phone and started to play with it ignoring the surrounding. 

BoMi who have just finishing using the toilet, went out and walk back to her class. She saw a really tall boy with white skin wearing the yellow uniform playing with his phone seriously. She ignore the boy and walk past him and went back to her classroom. 

Sehun POV
Peach. Haish ~ This smell remind me of JooHee. 

'' Yah Sehun-ah! What are you doing here? '' Kai ask upon seeing Sehun along the corridor. 

'' Waiting for Suho hyung. '' Sehun reply shortly. 

'' Everyone is going for a break in 10 minute time. We will be at the school cafeteria. Meet you guys at there. '' Kai said as he left Sehun all alone again.
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                               --------------------------------
'' Hahahhaa, That was really funny. How could he - '' Someone collided into BoMi while she was laughing and talking with SoHee by her side. 

'' Oh Mianhe. '' The voice said and then bent down and pick up BoMi's bread.

'' Here you - JooHee? '' 

'' Joo What? '' BoMi ask politely. 


BWAHAHHAHAHA I'M EVIL. So who do you think is that person? SO DID YOU HEARD ABOUT EXO IN RUNNING MAN? I'M SOO GOING TO WATCH THAT EPISODE AGAIN AND AGAIN. FINALLY MY WISH COME TRUE!!! Hahahahah. Okay ignore me. 

jujube1908  on Oct 29, 2013 20:45:48 says about chapter 22x
hmmm i hope luhan will meet w johee(bomi) soon...... but idky im shipping ukwon w johee hehehehhe *mixed feelings* authornim pls update soon^^ 
and i forgot, i hope yura dies heheh oops authornim 파이팅!! 

For now I'm shipping BoMi with Lay. hahahahah. I feel so guilty man. Hahahah.

momothedumpling  on Oct 29, 2013 21:27:18 says about chapter 22x
OMG!! Luhan stay strong!!! Uyou can do this boy!!! Joohee will comeback!!
I hope bomi remembers and comes back as joohee!! I really miss joohee and luhan!!!
*throws popcorn in air and does a failed dance for no damn reason why* XD 

Imagine when BoMi remember everything back and she is no longer the special JooHee but the badass JooHee. Luhan might get an instant heartattack. 

hana_key  on Oct 29, 2013 23:13:36 says about chapter 22x
yesss :) authornimm saranghandagooo xDD are they gonna meet? *being excited in corner* xDD ohmayyhgad. my heart thumping loudly. now im excited for the next chappie, but tomorrow im gonna go to a trip T.T 

Hahahah. I've decided to make my reader suffer before Luhan and BoMi meet. BWAHAHAHA. Enjoy your trip and please comeback safely ^^

lovehyunstal  on Oct 30, 2013 03:29:35 says about chapter 22x
I miss joohee and luhan and they meet again soon....Authornim update soon juseyo^^ 

Updated alreadly. They will meet really soon. Reeeeaaaallllllyyyyyy soooooonnnnnn.

Larkspur  on Oct 30, 2013 10:37:44 says about chapter 22x
omg.. I cant wait for next chaps!!! Hope Luhan see JooHee as soon as possible.. 

I'm planning on making the reunion a little bit dramatic. Hhahahah.

snowbud  on Oct 30, 2013 10:45:33 says about chapter 22x
Oh my God...WTF,,I pray they are gonna meet ASAP right author?? 

Yes. There are going to meet really soon. Continue on praying when you read this chapter. hahahahah XD.