Nineteen

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

'' I'm sorry for making you guys worry about it. '' BoMi said.

'' No. We are sorry for not telling you the truth BoMi-ah. I will understand it if you choose to leave this house. '' Zico said as he look at the other member.

'' NO! I'm not leaving you guys after what all of you have done for me. I don't even know where to go at the first place. I'm sorry for not appreciating what all you guys have done for me. I'm sorry. But if you want to me leave ...... I will. '' BoMi said as she look at them sadly. 

'' WHAT? NO I WILL NEVER LET YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE BOMI-AH. '' P.O said as he think about being the maid again in the house. 

'' Yes. I agree with P.O. I will never let you leave us. We consider you as our sister already. '' Kyung said as the other agree with him.

'' Thank you oppa since you already take care of me for the past 2 month I guess I will have to repay you something back in return. '' BoMi said. 

'' Huh? '' All of them said. 

 


'' NO NO NO. I won't let you do such dangerous things. This is too dangerous for you BoMi-ah. '' Zico said as he reject BoMi suggestion.

'' You don't have to repay anything back just stay here with us and everything will be just fine. '' Jaehyo said as the boys agree with him.

'' Why do you want to do it anyway? '' B-bomb ask curiously.

Oppa live in a dangerous world so it means I am also living in the dangerous world too. I will be their main target if they want to hurt oppa so might as well I get use to it. Oppa always understand me so now its my turn to understand your world. Like what U-Kwon oppa said, all good things you gets in life, you will need to give back something in exchange. 

All of them look at U-kwon who just try his best to avoid their eyes. 

'' *Sigh* What BoMi said its true. Might as well let her know our world so in the future things will be easy for us. '' Zico said.

'' YES! WELCOME BACK AND WELCOME TO OUR NEW WORLD BOMI-AH! '' P.O said as he gave BoMi a really big hug. 

'' T-Thanks ..... I-i c-can't b-breathe o-oppa. '' BoMi said as she gasped for air. 

After knowing more about Block B world, BoMi would admit that it is scary but at the same time it was breathe taking. Owning a club is like super awesome. Every time the boys will need to do some drugs delivery, BoMi would follow them. Experiencing intense moment was bloody scary but seeing how all of her oppa deal with the situation was really charming. Who would knows that the cute and annoying maknae, P.O would be really scary when it come to this. The boring Jaehyo became so charismatic. The funny zico and Taeil became soo sneaky. The dancing machine B-bomb became so heartless. The weird Kyung who suddenly became smart and the soft-spoken U-Kwon became such a badass. It was interesting to be in their world and BoMi always wonder what was her world used to be. That question can never be answer. 

'' Kyung oppa face was soo funny! Hahhahaha '' BoMi said as she laugh out loud. 

'' You look like some ajjushi who got drunk. '' BoMi continue as the other agree and laugh along.

'' Shut up BoMi. If I'm the ajjushi, you will be te ajjuhma for laughing like that. '' Kyung said as the both of them continue to argue. 

'' Guys, Mr Cho PD want to met us. He said its urgent. '' Zico said as all of them quickly went into the van.

 


'' CHINA? FOR WHAT? '' BoMi shouted as soon as Zico told her the news. 

'' It seems that someone out there is going to get us so he told us to go overseas to hid. You don't mind right? '' Zico ask.

'' No. Actually .... I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TRIP! '' BoMi said as she gets super duper excited. The boys just laugh at her reaction as they went back to their room to pack their luggage. 

'' So oppa, where will be staying at China? '' BoMi ask U-kwon who was also packing his luggage in her room (Since all of his stuff is there)

'' A house that belongs to Mr Cho PD. I heard that the house is really big. You might even get lost in the house. '' U-kwon dramatically said. 

'' SERIOUSLY? '' BoMi ask innocently.

U-kwon POV
I was just kidding. Babo BoMi. 

 


DOUBLE UPDATE. ENJOY!