Twenty-five

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

'' Do you guys heard the news about the kingkas of Seven Seas High School confession about his relationship? '' Yura ask Exo-K and SooJin while waiting for the next activity to start. 

'' ... K-kingka? You mean the guy is the kingka of the school? '' SooJin said shockingly.

Luhan POV
WHAT? That is impossible. 

'' Yeah. They said someone from our school was finding trouble with the kingka's girl and I heard that the someone is a guy. How stupid of he to do such a thing right? '' Yura said as give a small laugh. 

'' I believe the guy must have a reason to do such a thing. '' Luhan said as he stood up and left the rest. 

'' It seems that Luhan isn't going to change his attitude. '' Yura said as she watch Luhan walk away from them. 

'' That attitude is only for you. '' Sehun mumble quietly as he also stood up and walk away from them.

                                                                                                                             ------------------------------------

'' Where in the world did Luhan hyung go. '' Sehun talk to himself as he search for Luhan. 

'' Maybe he is in the library? '' Sehun said as he walk towards the direction of the library. While walking in the library, Sehun was awe but the huge library the school has. Without him knowing, he accidently collided into someone which causes that person to fall down with a few library books. 

'' Oh mianhe ... I wasn't - '' Sehun eyes widened upon seeing the person who he have just collided into. 

'' It's okay. It's my fault too for day dreaming. Oh ... you're a Seoul High School student. What are you doing here? '' BoMi ask nicely. 

Sehun POV
Park JooHee ... It's really you. 

If you guys met her, remember that her name is no longer JooHee. 

'' Umm .... I was planning to skip class. How about you miss .... '' Sehun said.

'' BoMi. Kim BoMi. Me too. I also plan to skip class. '' BoMi said.

Sehun POV
Kim BoMi

'' Ahh ~ Perhaps we can skip together? I'm not really familiar with this school unlike you, BoMi-shi. '' Sehun tried to be friendly with her. 

'' It's an honor to skip class with a Seoul High School's student, Mr ..... '' BoMi said as she look at Sehun. 

'' Sehun. Oh Sehun. We can drop the formallity. '' Sehun said as he smile at BoMi. 

BoMi POV
Oh Sehun .... that names sound familiar. 
 



'' Hyung! Let's crash BoMi's class! '' P.O suggest as all the block B member is at the rooftop. 

'' BoMi is soo going to be mad if we do such a thing. '' Kyung said with his eyes close.

'' Why would she? '' Jaehyo ask curiously. 

'' Unlike you Mr Ahn Jaehyo, BoMi is really a studious type of girl. Can't you see the fact that she is smarter than you. '' Kyung said. 

'' Are you sure? Cause what I see from here does not match up with what you said Kyung. '' Taeil said. 

'' Huh? What do you mean Taeil hyung? '' B-bomb ask. 

'' Look at that. '' Taeil said as he point to something. Everyone then quickly went toward Taeil and look at what Taeil was pointing at. 

'' BoMi? '' Zico said with a hint of surprise. 

'' What is she doing there with that guy and not to mention a Seoul High School student. '' U-kwon ask. 

'' Looks like someone is playing the role of boyfriend seriously. '' Kyung teases U-kwon. 

'' I think you should go and ask your 'girlfriend' if you want to know what is she doing. '' Zico said as he push U-kwon to the staircase. 
                                                                                                                         -------------------------------------

'' BoMi-ah. '' U-kwon called out BoMi name as he approached her and Sehun who was sitting at the school garden alone. 

'' Oppa! '' BoMi said as she look at U-kwon with surprise. 

'' Shouldn't you be in class right now and who is he? '' U-kwon ask seriously.

'' Umm .... I kind off skip class and .... meet Sehun. I guess you can know which school is he from. He is also on the same boat with me. '' BoMi explained as she introduce Sehun to U-kwon. 

'' The both of you skip class? '' U-kwon ask. 

'' Durhh~ Are you still going to ask the obvious? '' BoMi said. 

'' Umm .... Hi. '' Sehun said unsurely. 

'' Sup. '' U-kwon greet him back coolly. 

'' Sehun, meet U-kwon. My ... Boyfriend. Apparently he is a year older than us so he is a senior. '' BoMi said as she introduced U-kwon to sehun.

Sehun POV
So it's true that you have a boyfriend. 

'' Ahh ~ you must be the kingka that I heard from rumor about what happened at the cafeteria yesterday. '' Sehun said as he tried to act up. 

'' Rumour? Wow, news must have travel so fast within a day. '' U-kwon said. 

'' You know about it too? '' BoMi ask.

'' Sort off. I heard that a student from my school was harassing you, right? '' Sehun said unsurely. 

'' It wasn't harassing, that guy kept on calling me JooHee. No offense but who the heck is JooHee? Majority of your schoolmate gave me that 'Unbelievable face' when they see me. May I know who is this JooHee girl? '' BoMi ask nicely. 

Sehun POV
That JooHee girl is you, BoMi-ah. 

'' I'm not sure but I heard that the guy yesterday which is Luhan is a really closed friend of JooHee. They went on a camping one day but the girl somehow went missing. News said that she fall into a river and died but others said that she is still alive. You must have look exactly like JooHee and I guess that is why they give you that looks. '' Sehun explain which causes U-kwon to fidget uneasily. 

U-kwon POV
Fall into a river. I found BoMi in the river. Must have look exactly like JooHee? Don't tell me that this story must have a link with BoMi. 

'' T-that is sad. I feel sorry for that Luhan guy. '' U-kwon said as he stutter. 

'' Yeah. Sort of. Luhan strongly believes that JooHee is still alive and she is probably somewhere out there waiting to be rescue. '' Sehun said as he look at BoMi sadly. 

Sehun POV
JooHee is still alive and she is right infront of me living her life a BoMi. 


Small update. Sorry for being missing 3 days. I was kind of busy finding new school.  Hahahah. I'm back again! Lol. Soo..... Hows life? Lol. 
Hint : In the next few chapter, China-line will come in. 
Sorry to spoil the storyline but can't help it. Hahahhaha.

momothedumpling (Nov 4, 2013 03:17:56) says about chapter 24x
OMFG!!!!! I WANT JOOHEE NOT BOMI!!! WAHHHH!
(but i want Block B as well!) hehe
EXO ON RUNNING MAN WILL BE OUT IN TWO WEEKS TIME!!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE SHOWTIME THING AS WELL!!!! 

I KNOW RIGHT! I WANT EVERYONE except for yura. 

chocolakay (Nov 4, 2013 10:50:50) says about chapter 24x
yukwon wut? where is taeil pov there? you forget him! 

Omg. I forgot about Taeil POV. Don't worry, chapter 25 has his POV.

Larkspur (Nov 4, 2013 15:46:31) says about chapter 24x
omg ajdbskdnskfkabfksnf... Bomi/Joohee ... Luhan...!!!
My heart broke... 

There will be more heart break in the future chapter. 

hana_key (Nov 4, 2013 18:06:09) says about chapter 24x
omg xDD kyung xDD i smell bull. i know can be smell. but bull? pfftt. nice update authornim ^^ 

Hahahhaha It's Kyung. What do you expect from someone who is a smartass(?)