Fifteen

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

'' Why are guys treating me like this? Just because I'm the maknae, you are treating me like a maid! '' P.O said as he is force to cook breakfast.

'' Stop complaining and just cook or else I will throw you out of this house. '' Zico said as he and the rest lazily hangout at the living room watching the TV. 
 
15 mins later.

'' Done! Breakfast ready hyung! '' P.O said as everyone ran to the dining room.

'' What the fish is this? '' Taeil ask as he look at the food.

'' Breakfast. Oh come on just eat it up will you. '' P.O said.

'' Is it edible? Because if anything comes from you, I will need to think twice. '' Kyung said as he look at P.O.

'' ITS PANCAKES! '' P.O shouted.

'' AND IT IS FREAKING BURNT! '' B-bomb replied.

'' WHO CARES? ITS FOOD HYUNG! '' P.O shouted back. 

Soon after the commotion, they all finally sit down and eat the horrible breakfast done by their dearest maknae. Ladies, I'm warning you he is absolutely the worst cooker in the world! Okay not in the world but at least at home. 

'' Mine taste like charcoal man '' Kyung said as he stuck out his tongue.

'' At least yours is cook. My is half-way cook. It taste like powder. '' Jaehyo said as he taste his pancakes.

The door suddenly slam open and this causes all of them to jump on their chair in surprise. Without wasting anytime, the boy who was carrying the girl walk straight away to the boy room without explaining to the rest of them. 

'' WHAT WAS THAT? '' Zico said as all of them left the dining table and ran to the room. 

 



'' So what you saying is that you found the girl IN the river itself? '' B-bomb asked as he did some exaggerate hand gesture.

'' Who is the girl? Is she alive? '' P.O asked which earn him a smack on his head from Taeil who was standing beside him.

'' Are you speaking the obvious? Of course she is alive if not why would he bring her home plus she is still unconscious. ''  Taeil explained.

'' So what basically happened? '' Kyung said as he look at the sleeping figure.

Well ~ I woke up earlier than all of you so I just decided to talk a morning walk near the river. I was just walking near the river when I saw something big floating on the river. I thought it was rubbish but then when the 'thing' came closely to me, It was a human. At first I thought she was dead but then I saw a little bit of breathing so I basically went in and bring her out. She was still breathing and alive but there was a few scratches on her legs and arms. I don't know where she come from but seeing her dried skin tells me that she have been in the water for at least 12-20 hours. 

'' I wonder what happened to her. She must have come from far since you said she have been in the water for so long. '' Zico said as he look at the girl.

'' Is she perhaps .... A mermaid who turn into a human after the witch took her voice? '' P.O said as he stare at his hyung.

'' Do you want to get a slap from me or a punch? '' Taeil said as he look at P.O in disbelieve.

'' None of the above. '' P.O answer as he walk out of the room. 

'' We can let her stay here until she wake up. But you will have to take care of her since you are responsible for it, U-kwon. '' B-bomb said as the others agree with him

'' I will hyung. I will. '' U-kwon said as he look at the girl who is sleeping on his bed.

U-Kwon POV
Who are you and what happened to you little girl? 



WOOHOO BLOCK B IS BACK! hahhaha. Kinda of stuck with them. Getha getha ya ya. Hahahah. So yeap new character. So how do you like the new character huh? Its a small update though but I hope you guys enjoy reading it. 

block-b-scandale.jpg

Block B
They live somewhere hidden near seoul and all of them are gangster. They sell drugs for a living but they are actually good guys who don't have a choice but to do such things for a living. They are either being disowned by their parent or kick out of the house. The 7 of them are brothers because of their similar background but despite having such bad past, they learn to appreciate thing that they have. All of them are still schooling and they attend Seven seas High School. A small school in the neighborhood that they are living. In order from Oldest to youngest is Taeil, B-bomb, Jaehyo, U-kwon, Kyung, Zico and P.O. Zico is the leader of their group known as Block B. 

large.png

Kim Yura.
The only child of the Kims. She and JooHee are cousin. She told everybody that they are 'best' cousin when the fact is that she consider JooHee as her rival because every since young, JooHee was the fresh apple in everyone eyes while she is the rotten apple. Because of the past that she can't forget, she decided to take everyone that is close around JooHee. To her, JooHee fresh apple days are now over and now its her turn. Despite already getting Exo-K and SooJin away from JooHee, she was still not happy with it since the new student, Luhan caught her attention. So now her aim is to take Luhan away from her but plan started to change when she fall for Luhan slowly.