Seven

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

'' Aigoo ~ Luhan-ah . There is no need for you to worry . I will help you as much as I could . '' Mrs Park said as she quickly ended the call and went to JooHee's room . 

Just like she expected , JooHee is busy playing with her teddy bears when at this time she should actually start doing something for her performance . Luhan have sign up his team which apparently only involve him and JooHee . Since Luhan is alread kind enough to be her partner for such big event , Mrs Park have agree to help them with their performance . Luhan isnt the fussy type , he will always do his best at anything that is given .

'' JooHee-ah ~ Do you like to sing OR act ? '' Mrs Park asked her daughter .

'' Act . Its very easy omma . People always said Im a good actress . '' JooHee answer as she played with her bears . 

Mrs Park smile brightly and slowly turn JooHee so that she is looking at her as she said '' Guess starting from today we will try to sing ? ''


 



2 Weeks pass and both Luhan and JooHee have already started practicing their part of the song . Luhan practice his part at his own house while Mrs Park help JooHee with her own part . From what Mrs Park have observed , JooHee is already prepare and she guess Luhan too . So , 3 days their departure , Mrs Park have invited Luhan to do a few round of final rehearsal . 

Mrs Park have personal decorated the Piano room with the help of the maid just to make a video of the two singing . Its once in a life time you get to see JooHee singing . 

overwhelming-studio-apartment-decorating

Mrs Park instructed Luhan to sit at the red chair while JooHee sit at the Piano chair . 

'' At the count of 3 , the music will start . Hwaiting kids . 1 . 2 . 3 '' And just like what Mrs Park said , the music started playing . 

[ Song title - Can I have this Dance ]

Mrs Park POV 
'' I swear I could cry right now . This two makes a beautiful song . Im proud of you kids . ''

Luhan who was amazed by JooHee singing ability . How could a childish , shy and timid girl like her have such a Beautiful ange-like voice ? Well ~ That why people said Dont judge its book by its cover . Luhan who doesnt have any interest with the performance suddenly became impatient for his and JooHee performance . The only reason he couldnt wait was because he wanted to show his other classmate that reject JooHee into the group that JooHee is worth it . Alot ! Or probably because he wants to hear her singing again .


 



'' Lee SooJin and Park JooHee . You guys are sharing a room . Or and Your room is at - '' Before Mr Jung could continue , SooJin interrupted her '' 4 Floor , I know I know . Room Star 1 . '' 

Mrs Jung look at her and then continue on with the other student . If you guys wonder how SooJin knows its because the hotel belong to her parent . Of course as the daughter of the owner of the 5-star hotel , she will be treated special . SooJin have actually informed her parent about her school holidaying at their hotel . Her parent were the one that request for SooJin and JooHee special room and also not to forget EXO-K . Since they have been helping SooJin and JooHee for the past few years as a reward , they get to be on the special room . 

SooJin and JooHee is in Room Star 1 . Suho and D.O is in Room Star 2 . Chanyeol and Baekhyun is in Room Star 3 . Sehun , Kai and Luhan is in Room Star 4 , of course their room is bigger than the rest since there are 3 people occupying it . 

The other student were not happy with the special arrangement for EXO-K , SooJin and JooHee but they couldnt do anything since they know SooJin's parent own the Hotel . Whatever happened , they still have to accept it . 

After 2 hours of getting free time to either rest or clean up , all of the student is requested to meet-up at the beach . Most of the girl dress up in bikinis and the guy dress up in shorts . But SooJin and JooHee were in their casual clothes same goes to EXO-K .Most of the girls groan when they saw EXO-K fully clothes . Hahaha . I guess there were having too much high hopes to see them half- ? 

'' Alright ! Listen . Now we are going to have a beach ball friendly match ! Everyone can have form their own group . The final winner be able to have a free day on the last day of our holiday while the rest will be busy visiting a Art Gallery . '' Mr kang , the principal of our school announce . 

Everyone then started busy forming their group while JooHee and SooJin were left alone at the side . EXO-K then approach them and invited the two girls to be the same team with them . Of course , SooJin wont reject since it was hard to find one that willing to that her and JooHee in . 

After 4 match , EXO-K and the two girl moved on to the last match . Did I mention earlier on that Chanyeol , Sehun and Kai were useful because of their height ? Just before the final match , Eunji , a pretty- that is forever anti JooHee suddenly comment . 

'' Mr Kang , shouldnt ALL teammate should involve in the game . If it is yes , I dont see JooHee participate in the other match before this . '' She asked innocently . 

'' Yes . Im afraid we should treat other fairly . Ms JooHee have to participate in this game since I dont see her in the other match . '' Mr Kang said to EXO-K and SooJin . 

Being the nice girl , JooHee told SooJin that she is willing to play . She will take SooJin place . SooJin look at JooHee worriedly and told her not to do something stupid but JooHee only laugh at her concern . 

'' Unnie . I only need pass back the ball to the other team . I will be a good girl . I promise ! '' JooHee said as she walk into the play area . 

JooHee stood in the middle in between Luhan and Baekhyun . Infront of her was Suho and at the back was the 3 tall giant . When Mr Kang blow the whistle , the other team started to play rough . Well of course their target is JooHee . Everytime the ball lunched towards JooHee , the three giant will extend their arms out and pass it back to them .  

The score now is finally 5 - 5 . Its a tie . Mr Kang gave them 1 last minute to finish up the game before announcing the winner . Being aggresive . Both team started to play rough but at the same time , their energy were running low . To finish up the game quickly , Eunji purposely throw the ball far away from Baekhyun which causes him to runaway from JooHee just to catch the ball . This gives Eunji the chance to throw the ball hard enough towards JooHee since the empty space was huge enough . 

Just before the Ball hit JooHee's precious face , Luhan suddenly hug JooHee . The ball hit Luhan back hard enough but he managed to withstand the pain . Since the Ball landed on EXO-K place , this makes the other team the winner but Mr Kang who saw the incident , announce EXO-K as the winner because Eunji team was playing dirty . The rest of EXO-K and SooJin were busy cheering about their win but Luhan and JooHee was still hugging each other . Luhan was trying his best to hide the pain but as for JooHee , she was glue to the hug . 

JooHee POV 
'' Why is my heart making funny move ? What is this feeling ? ''



 



Sorry for the lame update . Im pretty busy nowadays . But dont worry I will try to update this story as much as I could . So , Luhan and JooHee singing for the school anniversary performance ? I wonder what will happen later on . Honestly , Im looking forward for the last day of their holiday . I have BIG surprise for you all . 
Sorry for any Grammar Mistake . 
Please Subscribe and Comment <3


 



hana_key  on 12-11-2012 15:46:49 says about chapter 6x
Luhan is sooooo sweet :-) 

- Hahaha . I have to agree , Luhan is sweet ^^

kpoplover1028  on 12-11-2012 23:35:50 says about chapter 6x
Of course! you did great for this chapter too. Please do a lot of update :D 

- Thanks once again . I will try to do as many update as I could before New Year ^^