Eighteen

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

" BOMI-AH! Don't you feel excited for P.E lesson? " SoHee said as the both of them went to the field.

" For some reason, No. " BoMi said. Unlike BoMi, SoHee is a really sporty girl. She enjoy every P.E lesson.

" Alright class. Please be in pairs for today lesson. I give you 1 minute to choose your partner. " Mr Yoon said as everyone started to find their partner. 

I will become her partner. Why must oppa partner up with that dumb? Good choice _____. Hope you don't regret choosing her.

" BoMi-shi, are you okay? " Mr Yoon ask. 

" N-neh? ouch .... " BoMi said as she touch her head that is in pain.

" Do you want to go to the infirmary? You look quite pale. " Mr yoon said.

" I'm okay ... Can I go to the washroom? " BoMi said as Mr Yoon gave her the permission. 

-----------------------

" Should have sleep earlier last night. Look what happened now. Stupid headache! " BoMi said as she splash the cold water onto her face to freshen her up. 

" SHUT UP DOG. Now tell me who tell you to do it? ''

BoMi POV
Who's that?

" I-i don't k-know. " 

" Liar liar pants on fire! "

BoMi POV
Why does that voice strangely sound familiar? 

When BoMi exit the washroom, she didn't found anybody along the corridor so without wasting anymore time, BoMi went back to the field and join her class. After 1 hour of P.E, BoMi went to the changing room and then went to the cafeteria since its breaktime. On her way to the cafeteria, she suddenly hear some commotion about a fight that is going on at the school hall. It was between the Kingkas and a boy. Rumor said the boy steal something from the kingkas and that something happened to be drugs. 

BoMi POV
The kingkas must be really evil. Maybe I should go and check it out. 

" DIDN'T YOUR MOM TEACH YOU THAT STEALING IS A BAD THING! " Zico said as he punch the guy in his face. 

" PUNCH HIM SOME MORE! " The crowd gathering around them said. 

As BoMi push herself into the crowd to see the fight,she was left speechless and disappointed to see all on her 7 oppa punching and kicking the boy cruelly. The smile on the her oppa face really scared the out of her. How can someone who is really sweet and caring become so heartless and cruel. U-kwon was the first one to stop when he see BoMi looking at them. 

" BoMi-ah ~ " U-kwon whisper which causes all the other 6 member of block B to stop what they were doing and look at BoMi.

BoMi look at them in disbelieve and then then she shake her head in disappointment as she retreat out from the crowd and ran away. Block B wanted to run after her but because of the crowd, they couldn't afford to tell everyone their secret. 

" Otteoke hyung? " P.O ask as Zico gave the boy a one last hard punch which causes the guy to be unconscious. 

" Game over. BoMi need to to know the truth. " Zico said as he wipe the blood away. 
 


'' HYUNG! SHE'S NOT IN HER ROOM! '' P.O shouted as soon as he check BoMi's room.

'' Neither is she at the kitchen. '' Jaehyo said as he look at Zico.

'' DAMN IT! '' Zico curse as all of them went out of the house.

'' Split up and find BoMi. NOW! '' Zico said as everyone started to run at different direction.

B-bomb, Taeil and Jaehyo went to the nearest mini shopping mall while P.O and Kyung search for BoMi around the neighborhood. Zico went to search for BoMi at school while U-kwon search for her at the forest. 

Block B POV
Where are you BoMi?

How can they do this me. So all this while the money we have been using for food are drugs money? The evil kingkas are actually oppa? I should have listening to SoHee words when she said don't get to curious about the kingkas. Now look who got hurt. ME. How could they lie to me. How could they. I wonder what others secret do they have apart from all of this. 

'' BoMi? '' Someone said as he approached BoMi. 

'' GO AWAY! GO AWAY! DON'T COME NEAR ME OR I WILL JUMP INTO THE RIVER. '' BoMi said as she stood up and threaten to jump.

'' PLEASE BOMI LISTEN TO MY EXPLANATION! '' He said.

'' WHAT EXPLANATION? YOU GUYS ARE DRUG DEALERS AND ALL THIS WHILE YOU GUYS ARE THE KINGKAS? '' BoMi shouted back. 

'' Please just listen to me. I don't want to lose you, BoMi-ah. '' He beg.

 


We all grow up without parent. Well ... we have one though but they kick us out of the house. We all have different stories that I'm sure you wouldn't want to know. Living in the streets was like our house. Because of this, we had to rob shops and people just to survive for food. I know it is wrong but we couldn't do anything since we are all quite young back then. But then one day, we were given the opportunity to work for this guy. We call him Cho.PD. He gave us all the things we need. House, food, clothes, education , all of it, just name it. All good thing you need in life you will need to give back so in exchange to what he have done for us, all 7 of us were given the task to take care of his drugs business. At first we all disagree to it but the huge sum of money we get was too good to reject. Up till today, we uses the money we earn to survive and we even take control of this neighborhood. Not literally take care of it but we pretty much take care of the club and drugs business. I know this would be hard on you but all this while we are surviving on those money. Our world is different. Its up to you to hate us because of this but one thing for sure, we didn't meant to hurt you in any ways. You were like an angel given from god to brighten up our lives. All this while our life was just darkness but then you fill our life as soon as you came in. 

'' What do you mean 'as soon as I came in' didn't you said we grow up together? '' BoMi ask. 

Actually ...... we lied to you. We didn't grow up together BoMi-ah. We found you last 2 month ago at the river. I don't know how you end up in the river but we all decided to take you in when you told us you couldn't remember anything apart from your age. Your name is not Kim BoMi. We don't know what is your real name. At first we thought of sending you to the police since you might be a missing person but then it was too risky for us to go to the police station plus sending you there isn't any much of a help since you don't remember anything. Ever since then, we all love your presence in the house. We are soo lucky to have you with us and that is why we are all so scared of letting you knowing the truth. We don't want to lose you. I save you and you save us. I don't to lose you BoMi-ah.

'' U-Kwon oppa ... I own you a lot and one think for sure even if I remember something, I don't want to lose my 7 awesome oppa. You do soo much for me. I .... can't lose the only people I know that I love soo much. '' BoMi said as she cry. U-Kwon then hug BoMi tightly as he told her that she won't lose them no matter what happened. 

U-Kwon POV
We won't leave you. I won't leave you.

 


TADAHHH ~ SO WHO UP FOR SOME MORE DRAMA? I'M ALL READY TO GET MY BRAIN JUICE EXPLODED. HAHAHAHAH. Curious about Luhan? Hhahahahah We will soon get to know about his situation. Key word: SOON! So what do you think will happened next? Your comment inspire me to do something out of your expectation. I really mean it. 

momothedumpling  on Oct 27, 2013 03:50:26 says about chapter 17x
Hahahahhaha U-kwon!!! He's soo cute!!!!!! Ahhh fangirling over a fanfic! 

Its normal to fangirling over a fanfic. I always do that too. Hahahah.

Larkspur  on Oct 27, 2013 13:27:09 says about chapter 16x
I really thought she become normal after becoming Bomi.. and I was right after seeing ur explanation..hahaha... update soon!! Curious abt Luhan too.. 

I will soon tell you about Luhan situation. He is the main character after all you know. Hahhaha.

jujube1908  on Oct 27, 2013 15:49:01 says about chapter 17x
PLS UPDATE SOON!!! author-nim 파이팅!!! 

UPDATED! ENJOY READING IT ^^

hana_key  on Oct 27, 2013 20:51:15 says about chapter 17x
I lurb u authornimm ", * nice to know that u have nothing to do so u can update frequently* and yeahh, u kwon u such a . Hehehe if luhan is not okayy, imma here for him xD 

I love my readers too. Hahahaha. Nahh ~ don't worry. If Luhan is not okay, Sehun is always there for him if you know what I mean. Hehehehehe.

chocolakay  on Oct 27, 2013 23:36:41 says about chapter 17x
it's so cute... i just read the block b part, and i like this story (since i didn't really familiar with exo, sorry authornim.) 

Its okay but I would strongly encourage you to read EXO part because in the future they might be a combination of Exo and Block B. Enjoy reading ^^