One

A Disabled Love Story [Hiatus]

10 years of marriage and still no children was a disspointing matter for Mrs Park . She have always been long to be a mother but sadly for her , the condition she was in couldnt make her wishes come true . She have uses modern and even traditional method to get conceived but sadly none of it help . Being a faithful husband , Mr Park suggested to adopt a child but Mrs Park was too stubborn to listen to him with a reason that She wanted her own child from their own blissful marriage .

Mrs Park was depressed . Depressed to have children . Everyday , she would cry day and night and kept blaming herself for being a useless wife . Mr Park love his wife dearly and seeing her in this kind of situation break his heart into million pieces . That is when he decided to do anything , just anything for his wife to be happy again . Thousand of dollar spent off for hundreds different kind of method to get Mrs Park conceived . Finally , After 3 months trying different kind of treatment , Mrs Park is finally conceived . 

She was more than willing to spend hundred of dollar just for her first child . She wanted it to be perfect . All of the item needed and not needed was bought . Reason was that it is the first heir of the Parks Family . Months pass by and finally it was the time for the little one to see the world . Every Women gave birth in pain but Mrs Park gave birth in excitement . She endured the pain for the sake of her child .

Its a girl . A baby girl . A abnormal baby girl . When the Park were informed that their daughter is diagnosed with a condition that causes their baby girl to have a minset of children when she grow old but Mrs Park were already expecting it . She know that there will be consequences since she went against the doctor advised . Disabled or not , That child is still her own daughter . Mr and Mrs Park promised each other that they will brought up their daughter full of loves even though she was different than other children . 

Being the Only child in the Family , Park JooHee was pampered and grew up in a loving surrounding . Her neighbourhood were warm and kind towards her . Even though she look like a normal girl , she was actually different from all of them . Despite having the condition , She still went to normal high school and dress up like normal teenage girl .

Everyone knows about her condition but people nowadays are too heartless to give a . To them , she is Disabled . Yes , She is Disabled but she is still a human being . She still have feeling and she can also think even though her thoughts are like 7 years old . But nonetheless , People still accept her into the society  . But kids nowadays are just to judgemental . They purposely point out JooHee flaws just for fun . 

'' Pretty ~ but Dumb ... I pass ''
'' Hey Disabled ! Shouldnt you be at Inhwa School ? '' ( A special school for the Disabled ) 
'' You should look into the mirror first because Phftt ~ You are ugly . '' 


Even though it hurts , JooHee still agree with them . Each and every word from them . She still smile and pursue life normally despite of her condition . Sometime she wonder why is she born this way . Why must it be her ? Why not other ? Did she do something bad in her past life ? No matter what , she still accept the way she is because she know that God have better plan for her . 

'' YAH ! Park JooHee ~ You okay ? '' Soojin asked . 

Lee SooJin , JooHee only bestfriend that is trustable apart from her parent . SooJin was few months younger than her but still she acted up like an elder sister towards JooHee . She is always there to protect JooHee . Whenever people started bullying JooHee , SooJin will always save her and always be there for her . She always get into fight just because to save JooHee and as a rewards , JooHee will always treat her wound and calm her down . People always call SooJin blind because of she always hangout with JooHee but SooJin doesn mind because she is already happy having a friend like JooHee despite of her condition .To her , Disabled people like , JooHee understand the meaning of friendship not like the people who are born normal . 

Both of them are second year in Seoul High School but unfortunately there are not in the same class . JooHee is in 2B while Soojin is in 2D . SooJin were worried about JooHee safety but JooHee promised to her that she will be alright and if she is really worried , she could pick her up during Lunch . 

'' Unnie , Gwenchana . I promised I will be a good girl okay ? '' JooHee said as she started skipping into her class . 

SooJin watch her figure getting smaller and till it disappear before going into her class . 

--- KRING KRING KRING ---

It is finally Lunch Time , As expected , SooJin pick JooHee up from her class before going into the cafeteria to have their lunch . After buying their lunch , SooJin led them to an empty table which is located near the rubbish bin . 

'' Oh My ~ Look here guys , The Disabled and The Blind is sitting next to the rubbish bin . Suit them . Smart Kids . '' 

Before SooJin could make a move , JooHee hold her hand tightly and shake her head continously as she said 

'' Unnie , Andwae , Im scared . '' 

SooJin calm herself down before continue eating her Lunch . As much as she wanted to beat up those bastard , She couldn because JooHee does not want any commotion . The last one happened causes all of them to be suspended 2 weeks out of school . SooJin's parent were soo angry but they know that SooJin just wanted to protect JooHee but they were still angry because the Principal wasnt taking the matter seriously . 


 


'' Yah ! Did you guys hear about the new student ? I heard he was hotstuff back in China . '' A couple of girls gossiping along the corridor . 

'' New Student ? Phftt ~ He soo regret for chosing this school . '' SooJin mumbled as she walk past the girls . 

'' Unnie , Waeyo ? Is the School Bad ? '' JooHee asked as she pouted . 

SooJin pinch her cheeks as she said '' Aigoo ~ JooHee-ah ... The school is good but the people here are bad . '' 

'' That mean Im also Bad right ? '' JooHee said as she look down . 

'' ANIYO ! You and Me are good people . They rest are bad . Come lets go or else we will be late for our next class . '' SooJin reply as she pull JooHee hand along with hers . 

As they were walking towards JooHee class , They were suddenly greeted by a huge crowd outside of the School Office . SooJin stop and decided to join in the crowd since in the morning student have been busy gossiping about this China student . 

'' Unnie ~ Why are we here ? My class is at the other side . Why are they many people ? '' JooHee asked as she look at the crowd infront of her . 

'' There is a new student . He is from China . People say that he is soo good-looking that you can fell in Love with him !'' SooJin reply as she tip-toed to look for the new student . 

'' Fell - In - Love ? Love ? What is Love ? '' JooHee ask as she wondered what does it means . 

'' Aigoo ~ Our JooHee is soo pure ! 
Love is that feeling you get when you meet the right person . Oh ~ There he is - '' SooJin explained quickly as she look at the new student that came out from the office .  

'' Love is that feeling you get when you meet the right person '' Those sentence have been kept playing by itself inside of JooHee mind . She was curious to know more about Love since it was the first time she heard about it . But who can teaches her about it ? 

Just then , the whole crowd started cheering as the new student walk past JooHee and SooJin . Even SooJin was cheering with the crowd . It was one of the most rare thing to see SooJin cheering without a reason . JooHee snapped out of her thought and look at SooJin weirdly . She then smiled as an idea came up . 

JooHee POV
'' Im going to asked SooJin to teach me about Love ! '' 





 



Annyeong ! So how was the first chapter ? 
Let me Summarise the first Chapter , Basically starting is about the Park's family . The hardship they went through before getting JooHee . Then its about the people looking JooHee as either a normal teenage girl / A Disabled girl . Finally , its about SooJin and JooHee life at school and the new student that came in . SooJin said something about LOVE and she even explained to JooHee what does LOVE mean in her terms . This causes JooHee to be interested in the topic LOVE but people like her who have no experience in it is curious about it . So what will happened next ? 
Sorry for any grammar mistake . 
Please Subscribe and Comment <3