Chapter 15 - A Time of Our Life

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: B2ST - The Fact}

___________________________________________


Two weeks after the kidnapping happened, especially with Baekhyun being somewhat my savior, I was starting to feel guilty for treating him like crap. He deserved to be treated with kindness. 

'I must thank him later!' I thought as I lay flat on my bed, I sighed 'Argh! It will be awkward! I swear! No, Eunmi! You have to thank him.' I convinced myself. 

Last night, when I was going to sleep, my mother and Kris would come in my room every minute to check if I was fine. I got irritated at some point, I acknowledged their intentions, they wanted me to feel safe again, I get it I do, but they didn't have to check up on like a kid.

I sat upright on my bed, I couldn't go back to sleep, and the time was far from the usual time I normally wake up. I sighed and furiously got up from the bed and headed for the bathroom. 

When I was done, I stepped out on my balcony. As I stood there enjoying the morning air, I found myself staring ahead at the house in front of me, which was directly into Baekhyun's room. The door to his balcony was closed, covered with curtains.

'Should I really forgive him? Well, people need to forgive and forget in life right?' I scratched my head.

While I was too caught up in the moment, Baekhyun had been standing on his balcony for a while as he watched me frowning and scowling at the same time.

Then when I finally saw him standing by the railings of his balcony, panic struck me. I cleared my throat, straightening my posture and gave him a slight awkward wave and went back into my room.

I headed down to the dining room and found my family member having breakfast with Exo-K boys and surprisingly Chanyeol was there too. 

My mother gave me a warm loving embrace "Mom, what's wrong? I'm still here, aren't I?" She continued to hug me tighter "Dad, a little help please?" I pouted.

He smiled at the sight "Honey, dear, you're suffocating her. Her face is as red as a tomato."

My mother then immediately cupped my face and stared at me "Mom, what now? I'm hungry." My pout deepened.

"From now on! You will go and come back from school with the driver! or your brother." She ruled. "No, mom!" I protested.

She ignored and walked back to her seat "No! That is my final words, you can only use your car when it's emergency!" she added, "The keys to your car are in my hands now!" She held the keys in between her fingers, playfully dangling it to make me annoyed. 

My eyes widened in horror "Mom! Why?" I raked my hair "Ah! Uncle Jack! Please, help me! Mom!" I gave them my infamous puppy eyes, which I haven't used it in a long time.

The men in the room all fell for it in a heartbeat; Kris, my father, my uncle, and the boys, they quickly nagged and begged my mother.

"Ah dear, just hand her back the car keys." 

"Sister in law, just give her car back. I'll protect her with my bodyguards."

"Mama, please, let my sister have her freedom back."

"Sae auntie, Eunmi needs her car back." 

My mother didn't bother to hear to all the whines and nags, she knew how dangerous my puppy eyes were, but she kept saying no. "No is my answer. That's final! Do not argue or you all will be punish!" She threatened.

I heaved a sigh and ate my cheerios cereal glumly "Fine! Where ever I want to go, Mr. Lim must and will do as I say. He is now under my command, not yours, yes mother?" I grinned victoriously, because I know that my mother goes everywhere with the driver, so since she said no more driving on my own and had earned myself the driver, Mr. Lim. I was liking it very much.

Now it was my mother's turned to widened her eyes in horror as she gasped in disbelief, she kept glancing at my mini cooper's car key and me. She was making a decision and she chose to keep the car key. I nodded, understanding "Okay, If that's what you chose." I clasped my hands together and beamed mischievously "Hmm...Where should I go today with Mr. Lim?" I turned my attention to the boys.

"Do you guys want to go somewhere, with me?" I pointed myself with the butter knife.

Suddenly their faces lit up "Really!?" 

Sehun turned to Kai "Bro, am I dreaming or is she really offering us?" Kai willingly pinched the boy's arm, making Sehun yelped in pain "You didn't have to pinched me that hard!" 

"You asked if you were dreaming, so that's the only way to wake you up." Kai shrugged innocently, and everyone especially me joined him for the laughter.

I turned to Chanyeol, who had been quiet the entire time "Chanyeol, you have to come to wherever we're going! Or else I'll can't help but show my aegyo!" I mindlessly threatened him in a playful manner. 

Everyone on the table went silence the second I said aegyo. They haven't seen me do it in a long long time, and they were wondering why now. But maybe because after I decided upon myself that in order to move forward is to forgive and forget. 

"What? What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" I stared at each and one of them.

They shook their heads briskly "Nothing, just that you're pretty when you smile dear." My uncle smiled.

"Okay~ So, where are we going? Mom, dad, Uncle Jack do you guys want to come?" I suggested "Wait! I got an idea, why don't we all go to the beach?" I raised an eyebrow. They all nodded in agreement, except Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol oppa! Let's go to the beach." I pouted.

He smiled weakly "N-No, it's okay."

I'm the type of person that doesn't take no for an answer so I kept nagging him to tag along. "Oppa, please! Aren't you happy to see me well and lively? You want to see me afraid and sad?"

He shook his hands, panicked "No, no, no, no, not like that. Just that I'll be a burden to all of you. Look at me, I'm on a wheelchair." He pointed at himself and everyone looked at him, pity. 

"No! You won't be a burden to us." My mother encouraged "Come on, say yes. It's once in a lifetime, you get to see Eunmi like this." She whispered that last one out. 

Chanyeol smiled and think over it again and agreed to tag along in the end.

"YES! LET'S GET READY!!!" I stood up on my chair and stand in victory pose because I got Chanyeol to say yes.

"Yah, yah, yah! You can do that in your drama club, but not on the dining table. Finish your breakfast first young lady, then you can go run around." My mother said, I embarrassingly sat back down and munch down the food.

After breakfast was done, everyone went and get ready. Exo-K boys went back to their house and packed their stuffs, I told Chanyeol to just call Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter