Chapter 18 - Jeju

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Infinite - Voice of My Heart}

______________________________________


Last night, after I had told Chanyeol that I was got to pick him up from his house and we'll go straight to the airport, not long after the call ended, he called back and told me that Minseok would drop him off at my place and we'll go from there. 

As expected, Chanyeol was a punctual man. When he said he would be here at 9 AM, he arrived on the dot. 

By 9:30 AM; Kris, Chanyeol and I left the house with Mr. Kim sending us off. Once we checked in, finally by 10 AM; three of us were on our way to Jeju. I had hope that this small vacation will do me some good and help freshen up my mind.

-----------------------

Kang's Residence

*DingDong* The bell to the house rang. 

Mrs. Min, head of the housemaid went and greeted the guest "Oh, gentleman, you're here?" 

"Hey Mrs. Min, we're here to see Eunmi," Sehun beamed. 

"She's not here."

The boys halted in their steps. "What do you mean she's not here?" Kai arched an eyebrow.

"She went to a business meeting with Kris," She explained. 

"Where?" Suho asked.

Mrs. Min gave them a small smile "That is confidential. Miss Eunmi knew that all of you would come, so she told me not to tell anyone where her whereabout are." She drew the zip lock on her lips.

The boys expression fell, sighing defeatedly as they excused themselves out of the house.

"She's good," Sehun pouted. 

"A bet that she's still in Korea?" Kai claspsed his hands together. 

Sehun clicked his tongue "No way, she's probably out of the country!" 

"Who's out of the country?" A voice joined in their conversation as the boys strode down the stairs outside of the house.

Kyungsoo gulped "Oh, Baekhyun!" He glanced at Sehun, signaling the boy to shut his mouth.

"No one in particular." Kai said coolly as he folded his arms on his chest. 

The second Kai sassed him, the atmosphere around Baekhyun darkened real quick which then made Sehun shivered out of fear.

Suho facepalmed "Stop scaring them Baekhyun!" His voice sterned "Eunmi is not here, she went on a business trip with Kris." 

Suddenly a smile appeared across Baekhyun's face. "We don't know where she went exactly," Suho added. 

Baekhyun's face fell almost immediately. "That's alright, I'll figure something out, eventually." An evil grin stretched over his lips. 

Both Kai and Sehun shivered at the sight.

Sehun leaned closer to Kyungsoo's ear "Hyung! Is that normal, for him, to be like that?" He whispered. Kyungsoo said nothing but shrugged.

"We'll be going now, see you later." Suho slightly waved at the latter. And with that the boys walked away, leaving Baekhyun in front of Eunmi's house. 

Baekhyun picked up his pace as he skipped couple of the stairs and rang the house bell. Mrs. Min greeted him with a blank face "Yes, Mr. Baekhyun? How can I help you? Miss Eunmi is not here at the moment." She said robotically.

"I know, I just want to know where she went, exactly." He smirked. Mrs. Min smiled sardonically "I won't be saying a word about that, sir." She arched an eyebrow "Anything else?" 

Then out of the blue, Baekhyun did a cute, puppy face. "Ah, please, Mrs. Min!" He pouted whilst batting his lashes "Please, Please, Pleaseeeee!" He pleaded on his knees.

He pursued Mrs. Min for a whole good 5 minutes, and at last, Mrs. Min gave up. She sighed heavily "I'm sorry about this young miss." She muttered. "She went to Jeju with Kris and Chanyeol." She scratched her head regretfully.

"Thank you Mrs. Min!" Baekhyun sang happily and left the house. 

Millions of idea popped in his head 'This is great! But why is Chanyeol there?' A frown plastered on his face "I am going to Jeju!" He felt so motivated all of a sudden, "Tonight!" He clapsed his hands in glee. 

He went back to his house, packed his clothes and booked a ticket. His parents didn't stop him because they weren't there. They too were out of the country for a week for business trip. 

"I am going to surprise you, Eunmi!" He laughed like a madman. With that, he called his driver and headed to the airport. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

{BGM: F(x) – Hot Summer}

________________________________________


"Wahhh!" I dropped my luggage on the floor while Kris went to check us in with the hotel receptionist. Kris had re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter