Chapter 10 - The Breakfast Club

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: CN BLUE - Still In Love}

_____________________________________

"What are you doing EunMi?" Kris questioned so seriously.

I frowned "I had called Myungsoo over to talk over some things, that's it." 

"Really? What if he thought otherwise? Don't play with feelings Mi." Kris sighed. 

"What are you talking about?" The furrow on my forehead deepened. 

He groaned frustratedly "About you, returning his feelings." My eyebrows raised, surprised "No. We were just talking." 

"Oh yeah, what exactly is that something?" He crossed his arms on the chest. If Kris gives you the look that could kill, that means he's dead serious. And do not dare do anything stupid "Th-that Baekhyun had kissed me, on the lips." My eyes averted to the floor, I couldn't bear to look at him in the eyes.

"He what?" Kris exploded. My feet shift smoothly in front of him, covering he started to wake everyone up from their slumber.

"Shh!!" I whispered. 

"I asked you a lot of times, during and after the party if he had done anything to you, but no, you didn't say anything!"

I continued motioning him to stay quiet. "Tsk. And this is what happen if I did say anything." Blew my fringe off my forehead in annoyance.

"Fine, sorry. But you should've said something." 

I chuckled, "What? Are you willing to beat him up for me?" I put on my best poker face.

"N-no, but I could've warned or threatened him." Kris shrugged.

I smirked "Whatever, goodnight Kris." Yawning my way to my room.

As I got out of the bathroom; I had put on a black loose mid-thigh shirt with a pair of red pajama shorts. I was too busy drying my hair to have noticed anything bizarre. 

Suddenly, my cell phone rang. I took a look at the caller ID and it was from an unknown number, so I declined the call. 

The room turned quiet again until the phone rang once more with the same unknown number, and thus I answered it.

"Wow! A view from here, every day, is a bless for me." The voice of the latter sounded so familiar that I can almost feel him smirking at me. 

I was confused at what he had said, but I kept listening "You've grown up to be a one beautiful swan in the lake, but, of course, you're a one hot thing from here. I got to tell you that." 

"Who are you? Are you a stalker?" I frowned 

The person on the other line chuckled, "Turn around, come to your balcony and look straight at me." I followed his directions. As far as I remember, no one has ever purchased the house next to mine in a long time since the former English old man passed away. One of the reasons was that the house was very expensive.

So, I stepped on my balcony. I looked ahead over to the house next to mine and found a boy who's about my age, standing on the balcony as well while looking at me with such adoration in his eyes. He was still in his sleek tux, skinny tie looking loose as of now, and his pushed back hair looked messy.

The longer I focused on the face, the more agitated I got. It was Byun Baekhyun, he's my new neighbor. "You look way ier right now." He his lower lips whilst looking as if he wanted to devour me. 

My eyes widened as I took a glanced down at what I was wearing, then back at him. The y smirk I hated appeared on his face. My cheeks reddened, but thank God that it was slightly dark, and I quickly walked back in my room.

"Why did you go? I miss you. I would hug and kiss you right now if I was there." He smiled. 

"How did you get my number?" Changing the topic. 

I could hear him snickering, "Oh! You know~ I have my ways." And I just had to roll my eyes.

"Aren't you happy that we're a neighbor? Not that old man anymore." He chuckled. 

"I'm going to hang up now." Without another word, I hang up the call and headed to bed. As I lay back on my bed, my mind wandered if I was able to be my old self again. 

Morning came by too soon, I woke up feeling somewhat lost. I went to my balcony like every other morning to make myself feel better, trying to breathe in the fresh air. However, it was stopped shortly after I noticed that Baekhyun was on the opposite balcony of mine, smiling at me.

I, on the other hand, looked like I was about to jump over there and kill him. I rolled my eyes and headed back inside for a shower. Afterward, I headed downstairs for breakfast, but as I walked towards the dining room a lot of con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter