Chapter 4 - Smile

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Mikky Ekko - Smile}

____________________________________

[Eun Mi's POV]

Finally, he saw the person who's standing by the door, it was me. Chanyeol's eyes widened and so did I.

"I'm guessing that you both already know each other, then there's no need for me to do that." Mrs. MiSuk smiled "Oh! Chanyeol-ah, EunMi is your one and only private tutor from now on." The lady smiled again and walked away, leaving the both of us awkwardly glancing at each other from time to time.

I cleared my throat "So, which subjects and lessons did you missed?" Chanyeol froze on his wheelchair "A-Um...All of them." Scratching his head. 

"I thought so," I mumbled. "You don't have to do this, you have a lot of other things to do right?" I noticed from his tone that he didn't want me to teach him because of some weird reason. He thought his private tutor would be like all the teachers in the school, age range between 30 to 40's; not a girl who went to the same school and study art in the same class. 

Chanyeol kept blinking, still thinking if this was just a dream. He didn't realize that it was real until this other guy slightly punched his left shoulder, the latter immediately stopped and noticed I was standing by the door. Chanyeol and this stranger continued eyeing me from head to toe.

"Um...Hi there, may I know who you're looking for?" He smiled. "I'm here to tutor Chanyeol, but we'll never get started if he won't stop staring at me like I'm a ghost," I said bluntly whilst Chanyeol reddened.

"Sorry for my little brother's manners. I'm Park MinSeok, but you can call me Min, or Seokkie." He held his hand out to shake mine. I took it and, of course, shook it. 

"Yah! Are you going to let her stand all day?" Minseok hissed his little brother while smiling at me. Chanyeol panicked "A-Um...EunMi-ssi takes a sit first, I'll go get my books." He gestured me towards the study room.

Chanyeol glanced at me, weirdly before strolling away to his room and get his books, holding his head as if the world has turned upside down. Chanyeol headed back downstairs, to the study room. And I had set up all the books on the table, deciding which subject to start first. From the corner of my eye, I noticed how Chanyeol was laughing to himself.

"What are you laughing at Chanyeol-ssi?" I asked without a hint of a smile on my face. "Nothing. So what subject are we starting first?" I looked through the selection of books that I had laid out just now "Um...How about we start with the hard one first then we'll do the easy things later." Tapping my fingers on my chin. 

"Good idea, let's start then." Chanyeol strolled his wheelchair closer to the study table and I. "Do you really want to do this? Or you're just doing this to update those people at school and spread lies that I don't go to school anymore was because of them?" Seriousness resounded through Chanyeol's voice.

I sighed a little "Chanyeol-ssi, do I look like the type of people to tell-tale on other people's life?" adding "Have you ever heard my name in any rumor source or resource? If I were that type of person, I would straightforwardly said no to Mrs. GyeolRi. She had personally asked me and suggested your parents that I would be the only one to tutor you." I added a little more "If you're asking me on how I know, that's because Mrs. GyeolRi had told me that herself. She didn't want to send the other teachers, cause she knew perfectly that they'll  ask for payment and by looking at your house itself has set the price."

Chanyeol is also a rich kid, the wealth that his family has been on the same level as I was. But I know that Chanyeol hated to talk about it. He knows too well that they'll only want to be his friends because he's rich, not because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter