Chapter 29 - Talk

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Exo-K - Baby}


________________________________


“The interior design should look like this, not this.” Eunmi pointed at all the mess that her classmates had done.

She sighed “It’s okay then, everyone take a break!” Eunmi's lips pouted as Hana gave her a side hug “Aww, come here, you penguin.”

“They’re not listening to me. I feel like they’re trying to sabotage my hard work, especially those two.” Eunmi looked at Aria and Maya, who was busy laughing.

Hana nodded her head, agreeing with her friend “You know, ever since you started dating Chanyeol, those two just kept wanting to be close to you for some reason. They even begged Mr. Maxwell for a position on your team.”

Eunmi groaned in frustration “Hana, help me! My career will be ruined.” She heaved a sigh again.

Slowly and quietly, Chanyeol came from behind and covered both of Eunmi's eyes “Guess who?”

“You, my dorky-erted boyfriend.” She said in a flat tone, Eunmi took off his hands and face him “What are you doing here? Don’t you have class?”  

He smiled, “I’m free at the moment.” Eunmi put her head on Hana’s shoulder and pouted again. Chanyeol noticed the gloomy atmosphere.

“Hey, what’s with the pouty face, you know what happens if you pout?” He grins cheekily. 

Eunmi nodded “You’ll hug me until I feel better.”

He nodded and pulled her in for a bear hug, she hugged him back and noticed that Maya was looking her way, the girl was fuming over how Chanyeol was embracing Eunmi.

‘She wants Chanyeol,' Eunmi pulled away from the embrace and look straight into Chanyeol’s loving eyes “I have to go now,” She sighed silently. 

“What’s wrong?” Chanyeol knows that something was bothering his girlfriend.

Eunmi shook her head and smiled sweetly “Nothing, I’m just tired. I’ll see you tomorrow okay.” She gave him a brief kiss on the cheek.

Chanyeol smiled weakly and left for his next class.

“Guys! Let’s just call it a day and continue tomorrow okay. You guys can go now. Thank you.” Eunmi gathered all of her equipment and books.

Maya and Aria came to Eunmi “Mi, let us help you.” They smiled innocently yet she could see the viciousness in their eyes. Eunmi stared at them like how she would usually do back at the people in her old high school, she gave both of them the cold shoulder.

“You look so tired,” Maya said innocently.

“No. I’m fine. Just go home and take a rest.” Eunmi said monotonously

Hana came and immediately shot them a glare while helped Eunmi to carry some of the books.

Before both of them turn to go, Eunmi faced Maya “What’s your name again?”

Maya was startled at the attention she received from Eunmi, “Kim Maya ” 

She nodded briskly “You just came here few weeks back, right?” Maya nodded, not sure where this was going. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter