Chapter 9 - Honesty

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Two Months - Romantico} | {Brown Eyed Girls - Ugly Truth}

 

___________________________________

[No POV]

The band was now playing a slow romantic music in the background, couples were headed towards the dance floor. Suddenly, a stranger had politely asked EunMi "May I have this dance, please?"

She was ready to accept the request since he asked so nice, but she didn't know that it was Byun Baekhyun who had asked her. EunMi's expression abruptly turned bleak, she was so close to rejecting him on the spot, but she noticed how the spectators are watching her every move. So, dejectedly she placed her hand in his. Before she left for the dance floor, she turned back to Chanyeol "Is it okay with you?" The boy nodded understandingly and smiled at her.

Both Baekhyun and EunMi then headed down to the dance floor like the rest of the couples and dance gently according to the music. 

EunMi suddenly felt bad for leaving Chanyeol alone, but she had too, in order to keep the people quiet and maintained her good family's image.

"What are you doing here?" EunMi questioned him.

Baekhyun was wearing a sleek black tux with a skinny tie, his hair push-back. To other girls, he may have looked attractive, but to EunMi he was nothing but an ugly disgusting fly that she's trying to get rid of.  

"Well hello to you too. I'm fine, I'm guessing you're not. My family is now a part of the top 10 richest family, we're number 8 on the list. And as always your family is on the top spot. I'm here to enjoy my night as to I'm back in Korea, and with you." EunMi shot him a glare. 

"Stop fooling around, Baekhyun." She was about to walk away from him until he held onto her wrist tightly. "Let me go" She hissed. He was enjoying this, he rest his head on the nape of her neck, hugging her "I miss you, Eun Mi" If the girl was still her old self, she'd weep by now.

EunMi carefully pushed him away, but he won't budge. And people were watching her, you know how the high society works right? They find one mistake in you and they will recall that flaw until you die.

"When I said let me go, I mean it. Don't make me use violence against you. You might regret it later." She casually threatened him. 

Even though both of them were facing a different direction, she could still feel him smirking "What are you going to do? Hit me?" He teased. "I may not hit you, but there're so many other ways to hurt you. And I'm just warning you." She shot him another glare and finally walked away.

Before she got to Chanyeol, someone held me by the elbow and pulled me aside. Baekhyun was the culprit. He had dragged her all the way from the party to the pool area. "What is your problem? I'm trying to apologize to you and admit my fault," he added "You're not the forgiving EunMi I know. What happened to her?" 

EunMi looked at him amusingly yet feeling agitated "Everyone changes once in a while. For me, take it as an example. It took me about a week to turned into this heartless girl, and it took me 3 years straight to get my head back on track. Why is that if it's not because of you?"

Without any hesitation, Baekhyun walked up to her and swiftly kissed her on the lips "I said I miss you, idiot. Don't you get it?" EunMi's eyes widened. When she realized what had happened, she slapped him across the face.

"Are you crazy? I have a boyfriend!" She was surprised at herself for saying that she actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter