Chapter 8 - Event

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 {BGM: G.NA ft Sanchez from Phantom - Beautiful Day}

____________________________________________


The Great Family Event was an event held for only the top 10 richest families in South Korea. 

There are rankings, on the top list number it had always been my family for quiet generations now. On the second spot was the Park's family, as in Chanyeol's family and also had been that way since forever. Both generations of the Park's and the Kang's had been close with each other for a while now. And of course, everyone in the society knows. From number 3 on the list till the last 10 isn't that important. 

5 Hours ago

My mother and I went shopping for some new dresses. Though I had told my mother that there are a bunch of dresses in my closet waiting for me to pick one, but that lady didn't care because she knew that I had worn all of them.

"If none of the dresses I chose matched your taste, then go search for them on your own." That was the best choice so far. I left my mother for a while and walked around the store, in search of my dress, not so long after that I finally found the dress. It's a white knee-length dress, the fabric flow from my middle to the knees; a sweetheart neckline top with transparent lace covering parts of my chest, shoulders and arms. I hate to admit this, but I'm in love. (Dress)

When my mother told me that our family had been invited to the gathering, I immediately called Chanyeol and told him that I'll be meeting him at the venue instead, which he agreed to since both of our families are going. 

After the dress shopping, both my mother and I headed to the salon. To get me look more of my age (my mother's words, not mine) and make the lady look sophisticated, elegant mid-age woman. Which she is. And then we headed back home to get ready for the event.

With not much time left on the clock; I reapply a little makeup on my face since the salon already applied some, I put on the new bought dress and quickly headed downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs, my father and Kris's attention had instantly switched onto me. I took my time walking down the stairs in the dress that I love and tried to appreciate the moment. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, their jaw remained hanging loose. I had to laugh, mentally.

"You look beautiful, Mimi." Kris complimented and quickly apologized for calling me by my old nickname.

I shook my head, "No, please don't apologize. I'd like to be Mimi, again tonight." I beamed. Both my parents and my brother smiled from ear to ear, the maids were also happy to see that I'm starting to let loose, and with that four of us headed to the event.
 


 

Waiting for the car to come to a stop irritated me to a whole new level. I was nervous yet excited because I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter