Chapter 28 - Envy

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Exo-K - My Lady}

_____________________________________

I was sleeping peacefully that I was probably smiling. I opened my eyes and hugged my pillow tighter “That was all a dream? It was beautiful anyway,” I sighed and sat straight on my bed.

“What dream?” A familiar deep yet y voice said. I snapped my head towards the owner of the voice and saw Chanyeol sitting on my reading sofa.

I screamed and pulled my blanket over my head because I only had a huge t-shirt and shorts on. Hana barged in with a pan “What? What?”

“Him! How did he?” I pointed at Chanyeol who was laughing now.

Hana rolled her eyes “Oh, him! He begged me if he could wake you up from sleep. So I let him in.” My eyes widened “He was begging non-stop and it was pure annoying, I had to let him in. Sorry, he’s your boyfriend anyway.” She left both of us.

I scowled at Chanyeol “How could you enter a girl's room without her permission?”

The boy laughed “You are so cute! Oh my God! I need to thank your parents for giving birth to you.”

“Come here, let me hug you.” He left the chair and hopped on my bed to give me a bear hug “Good morning, my lady~”

I pouted “I'm still mad.”

He hugged me even more “Don’t pout or I won’t stop hugging you. I’m sorry, okay, next time when I come; I’ll just wait in the living room.” He let go of me. Deep down, I didn’t want him to let go just yet.

I pout even more “No~ Just come straight to my room.” I mumbled while facing down.

“What? I didn’t hear that clearly.” He teased.

I shot him a glare at him and repeated, “Just come to my room the next time you come.”

He pulled me in again and this time I hugged back. “Okay, I get it, you love to hug me. Now let me go I need to shower and get to class.”

Chanyeol grin mischievously “Can I come too?”

I smacked him with my pillow “ert.” I grabbed my toiletries and headed to the bathroom.

When I came back after 20 minutes later, and found Chanyeol sleeping and snuggling on my bed.

‘OH GOD!!! He's so cute! I can’t believe that he’s my boyfriend.’ I chuckled quietly. I let him sleep for a while as I dress up.

There was exactly one hour left before classes’ starts. I tried waking Chanyeol up “Yeolli~ Get up!” I shook his body and he snuggled deeper into my warm blanket.

I poked his side “Chanyeol! Get up! We’ll be late for class!” He was seriously not getting up; I pout my lips “Get up! Please!”

He quickly pulled me on the bed and smiled “Call me oppa, first.” His eyes were still close.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter