Chapter 11 - Cease to Exist

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: TVXQ - Before You Go}

_________________________________

When Baekhyun pulled EunMi out of the house, she had left all her belongings in the study room. 

Chanyeol kindly closed her books, then somehow he found an interesting book. He look around the room and no one was there, so he flipped some of the pages one by one it was full of your hand-written poems. The book was almost full, there were 1 or 2 pages left to write.

Back in the living room, the boys had been staring out of the window, in search for EunMi and Baekhyun. "Where is he taking EunMi to now? He's such a trouble." Sehun huffed, pouting like a child.

Suho chuckled, "Don't talk like that, he's still your hyung. Let's just wait until they come back, that is if you're willing to." He smiled.

"Fine." Sehun sighed "But it's not like he's my biological brother." He muttered whilst rolling his eyes, and walked back into the media room.
 

 
 

"Where are you taking me?" I grunted. 

Baekhyun took a glanced at me and smiled his infamous eyes smile "Somewhere where we used to go alone, together. Just you and I." 

Since I had forgotten everything about him after he left, I pretty much don't know where he's taking me right now. 

The car ride was quiet and boring, so I decided to turn on the radio. I turned the volume up and let the rolled down the window; the cool autumn breeze brushed against my face. I let my right arm out and played against the direction of the wind.

From my peripheral vision, I noticed how Baekhyun had watched me intently from time to time while the song was playing, thus a small smile was carved on his l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter