Chapter 14 - Saving

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Kim Sung Kyu - Another Me} || {BGM: Super Junior - Daydream}

 || 

______________________________________

Baekhyun and his associate from the phone call had planned something awful that no one was prepare for.

------------------------

Morning arrived too soon for my liking, my sleep was disturbed when gentle rap of knock was heard coming from the bedroom door.

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and it was 8 in the morning, sharp. My eyes widened, I scurried away from the bed to the bathroom. 'I am late? I've never been late before! Oh my God!' I panicked.

When I swung the door to my bedroom open, the maids greeted me "Good morning Miss, are you skipping school today?" I glanced at her and replied, "No, I'm gonna go now." My pace fastened as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

My parents and brother were casually lounging in the dining room, having their breakfast. "Oh! Good morning, EunMi dear, are you skipping school today?" My mother questioned casually.

"No. Why? Should I really skip school today? Something's fishy here." I narrowed my eyes at my own family and grabbed a toast and sipped a little of orange juice and zoomed out of the house.

"Morning Miss, should I drive you to school?" My driver asked. 

I shook my head "It's all right, I'll be taking my car. Thank you." I hopped in my black and red mini cooper and stepped on the gas.

A couple of minutes later, around 8:40, I arrived on the school ground. Students were staring at me, surprised, how can the uptight-schedule-freak-Eunmi comes late to school. 

I would've jumped out of the car if it weren't for the stares I received from my classmates. I exited the car with grace and walked in the school building like how I normally would, like a prude snobby little . The first class on my schedule was business, I quickly picked up my pace.

'How did I wake up late today?' I knocked on the door and entered. 

"Oh! Miss Eunmi, you're late today?" The professor questioned with his eyebrows raised. 

I bowed apologetically "I apologize for my tardiness." I smiled briefly and walked down to my seat.

As I sat down in my assigned seat, I quickly glanced over to my seat mate, my eyes widened. I was taken aback and wanted to question the professor as to why Baekhyun was seated next to me, but I had to respect the teacher and accepted it because I was late.

"Ah! Miss Eunmi, Mr. Baekhyun there is your new seat mate in this class." He turned back to face the whiteboard.

I had to hold myself back from sprouting fire, quickly prep talking myself into pulling it through until the end of school, or until I get a new partner.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, was busy splitting his face into two. I just had to hold it in for as long as I can. 

The school had ended for more than couple of hours ago, but I had to stay behind for a little while to do some research in the library. It was half-past six in the evening, the skies were changing into darker shades of night.

Before I headed down to the library, the Exo-K boys had asked me if they could accompany me to your house, but I told them to go ahead and I had to stay back. Baekhyun had left too, surprising me, I thought that he would stick around and annoy the life out of me, but he left.

"Eunmi-ssi, the library is closing down in a moment." The librarian notified. 

"Ah, really? Okay then. Thank you." I bowed in gratitude and exited the school building.

Winter was around the corner, I could feel the cold evening breeze dancing around me. I sighed, tightly wrapping my cardigan for warmth. Somehow as I walked down to my car, I couldn't help it but feel like something was off 'Why do I have a bad feeling?' I tried shrugging it off, but it won't budge.

I was unlocking my car when suddenly a white cloth cupped over my nose from behind, making me inhale the scent what smelt like chloroform until I passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kang's House

"Eommoni, when is Eunmi coming home?" Sehun questioned Eunmi's mother. 

Eunmi's mother, Saeyeon, looked out of the window, watching the road if there's any sign of her daughter's car. For some odd reason, she couldn't ignore this horrible feeling in her gut, screaming in her head that something was wrong with Eunmi.

"I don't know dear." Her eyes were glued outside "Honey! Did you try calling her? She never comes home this late." Saeyeon added, "Even if she was late, she'll notify us first." Kris came to his mother and tried his best to calm her down.

Kris turned his attention to the boys "When did you guys last saw her and where?" He was also worried, but he needed to be strong for his mother.

"Um...About couple of hours ago, she was going to the library when we met." Kai said. 

"She told us to go first because she had some research to do." Kyungsoo added. Slowly the rest of the boys were starting to get uneasy, Baekhyun was there, so w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter