Chapter 13 - Actions Speaks Louder Than Words

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Kim Jaejoong - I'll Protect You} || {BGM: Miss A Min - Living Like a Fool}

 || 

______________________________________

Next day at school, news got around that Myungsoo and Eunmi were no longer the 'IT' couple. Myungsoo was still devastated. Eunmi, on the other hand, acted like how she usually is. 

It was obviously a depressing day for Myungsoo. However, it was a tough day for Eunmi, and a happy day for Baekhyun. Even though Eunmi had clearly told him that they're nothing but strangers, he was so strongwilled to have made up his mind that he wanted to make up for all those years and all those time where he had hurt her and be her friend again. Despite his outwardly good intentions, Eunmi still doesn't trust the guy.

Baekhyun had been making plans on how to really win her heart back. "That conceited L guy is finally out of the picture. I am definitely going to get her back!" Baekhyun did a victory fist pump in the air, which got Sehun's attention.

"What is he up to now?" Sehun watched the latter with much curiosity. The rest of Exo-K shrugged and let it go.

On the other hand, some of Chanyeol's friend texted him saying that 'Myungsoo and EunMi are no longer a couple.' And man, he was super happy that Eunmi was no longer with Myungsoo. Because as the day go by, he was starting to fall head over heels for her again. And he had mentally and physically scolded himself for how weak he was towards the girl.
 


 

 

School was a drag, some of the girls tried to threaten me for hurting Myungsoo. Some boys were cheering along the hallways because I was single again. 

Sehun, Kai, and the rest of the boys decided to follow me home and Chanyeol decided to come over to continue with the lessons. I entered the house with the boys in tow.

"I'm home!" I announced. Kris came out from the living room with my uncle; Uncle Jack! Boy, he looked pissed.

Kris smiled nervously "How's school?" Kris strike a question, trying to get rid of this dark aura emitted from my uncle. 

My face fell "It was dramatic, but whatever." 

Kris glanced at the people behind me and found the boys with Chanyeol, as of yesterday the boys had officially called Chanyeol as their friend, not because of his wealth but because Chanyeol was actually a cool person to hang out with when you really get to know him. And Kris frowned upon seeing Baekhyun altogether.

"Uncle Jack here brought your stuff from last night. You left it there at his club." Kris pointed back in the living room. Uncle Jack hasn't uttered a word yet ever since I walked in.

I smiled at him with a bow "Thank you, uncle Jack!" I skipped next to him and noticed how the boys were mentally freaking out, but still keeping their cool. Chanyeol didn't really know who uncle Jack was, so he just casually greeted him.

"Good afternoon sir, I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. Eunmi's student." He strolled closer to Jack to shake his hand. 

"Student? She's tutoring you?" Uncle Jack asked.

Chanyeol smiled "Yes, I'm homeschooling at the moment and she's teaching me everything that she knows." He quickly added, "She's a great tutor." He smiled at me. 

I returned the smile and uncle Jack seemed to be liking him as well.

Jack shook hands with Chanyeol friendly. The other boys were gaping. And Baekhyun coolly said, "Uncle Jack! Long time no see~" He smiled nervously.

Uncle Jack's expression darkened again, and he turned to go. "Eunmi-ah, I'm busy today, so I'll talk to you later okay." He patted my head.

I beamed "Okay! See you later." I waved. 

As he walked towards the door, he managed to shot some daggering looks directed to Baekhyun. The said boy ducked  down, trying to avoid the man's piercing gaze.

When both Kris's and Eunmi's uncle really left the house, Baekhyun sighed in relief. "That was intense!" Kai spoke.

"Why are you guys afraid of him? He's nice." Chanyeol smiled.

The boys gaped at him "Oh, no, no, my friend!" Sehun shook Chanyeol's shoulder. 

"Ever since Baek-" Kyungsoo didn't get to finish what he said because I had signaled him not to utter a word about it.

"Oppa, I'm going to freshen up, then we'll eat lunch okay?" I turned to Kris. He nodded.

I left the boys with Kris and headed to my room "Oh dear! Why did uncle Jack look so mad? Did he found out about my break up? He will kill Myungsoo if he knew what happened!" I grabbed my hair in stress. I quickly straightened myself and headed back downstairs.

"Wow! That smells great! Who's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter