Entertainment News

Starlight

Subin unlocked the door to the dorm and the other girls were already gone. She looked on the schedule that was on the wall and saw that they were supposed to be at practice, instead she was sitting here all alone. She sat on the floor staring at the blank television with her phone sitting beside her. After a few minutes of pure silence her phone started buzzing. She looked over and saw Leo's face popped up on the screen. With a heavy sigh she reached over and answered it.

"Subin? Are you okay?" Leo was sitting in his van heading to his own dorm, also banned from any schedules for the day. The only difference was that since they were in the middle of promoting a song, it meant the rest of VIXX was going to be at the dorm as well. "You're not in trouble are you?"

"Yeah, kind of. I'm suppose to stay at the dorm for a while." Subin glared at the remote control that was sitting on top of the television. It was just far enough away for her to curse that she didn't have psychic powers.

"So you know they're going to tell the public soon right?" Leo looked at the back of his managers head and could feel the anger radiating off of him. He knew that because of this his manager was going to get in trouble as well.

"Yup."Subin crawled over to the television and grabbed the remote. She laid down on the floor and pressed the power button then put on the entertainment news channel. "Now it's just time to wait for the storm."  They sat in silence just waiting for the other to say something. Both felt responsible for what was happening. "I'm sorry Taekwoon. I shouldn't have forced you to come back to my place." Subin felt so embarrassed talking about it that she could feel her face burning.

"No, you didn't force me. I wanted this too Subin, don't think for a second you are the sole reason for any problems we may have." Leo was getting angry that he couldn't be with her right now and comfort her in person. Just then there was 'breaking news' being told by a woman that had too many plastic surgeries.

"Photos of a new idol couple is roaming the internet." The photos of Subin and Leo walking down the street and getting into the taxi popped up on the screen. "As seen here Leo the main vocal of the six member boy group 'VIXX' from Jellyfish entertainment  and Sue, also the main vocal, of the four member girl group 'Juno' of TS entertainment, are seen having a late night date out of the eyes of the public."

"Oh Taekwoon hold on, we're coming onto the news now." Subin sat up and with her free hand she started pulling at the ends of her hair. Leo became silent and waited for more information from Subin.

"We have contacted their respective companies and representatives from each have confirmed that the two are a couple. The representatives stated, 'The two are newly dating and are getting to know each other better. Please give them your best wishes and watch over them kindly.'"

"Newly dating? I don't know, would you call eight months newly dating?" Subin was thinking out loud and it made Leo chuckle a little bit.

"They say newly dating so they don't know we started dating before you debuted. They want people to think we met on a music program or something and became a couple like that." Leo's van pulled up in front of his building where angry fan girls were waiting for him.  "Hold on a second." Leo held the phone to his chest as he stepped out of the van and pushed his way through the crowd and entered the building. Subin could hear the girls yelling at him, calling her all sort of mean names.

"Let's give this new couple some space for their love to grow and let's watch over them closely."  The reporter then went onto a new segment and Subin was a little stunned.

"Isn't 'give them space' and 'watch over them closely' a little contradicting?" Subin was thinking out loud again but this time Leo wasn't listening. He was getting into the elevator and the connection wasn't very good. "Taekwoon are you there?" The line went dead and Subin was left listening to the beeping noise that filled the empty apartment.  When she hung up the call she saw that she had missed two calls and had six text messages waiting for her. She read over the texts from Secret and Jongup and decided not to answer them. The phone calls were all from Jongup  which Subin found surprising since she thought he was busy with touring at the moment.

"Hello? Hello?" Leo said into the phone but the line had went dead because there was no signal in the elevator. He cursed under his breath and headed to the dorm. Standing at the dorm waiting for him was the rest of VIXX who were a mixture of glee and disappointment. N came over and patted Leo on the back and dragged him over to the couch and sat him down between him and Hyuk.

"So now everyone knows about you two huh?" Ken was the first to speak as he chomped on some crackers and cheese. Leo silently nodded his head and then sat in silence. He bowed his head to them for a few seconds before looking up at them.

"I'm so sorry if this ruins anything for you guys." Leo bowed again only to get hit on the back by Hyuk and N who burst out laughing as Leo swatted their hands away.

"Don't worry about it hyung. We'll stick up for you and Subin noona." Hyuk gave his hyung a thumbs up getting a very rare hug from Leo. N held his arms open, ready for a hug as well but only received an odd glare from Leo.

"We also saw the pictures of you and Subin going into her apartment last night......and of you coming out this morning....." N smiled evilly while the other boys giggled. Leo glared at him, knowing what was going to come out of his mouth next. "Was it hot?" N emphasised the word in English and Leo smack him in the stomach. N laughed while crying out in pain. All of the boys were laughing except for Hongbin who was a little confused. Ravi saw that he was having a hard time understanding so he leaned over and whispered into his ear.

"Oh......OH! TAEKWOON HYUNG HAD SE-" Leo lunged at Hongbin who had just clued in and the two boys were wrestling on the ground, Leo clearly overpowering the delicate Hongbin.

"TAEKWOON! Stop re-enacting last night! Hyuk's eyes are being stained by your filthiness." N yelled as he covered Hyuk's eyes. Leo got off of Hongbin and chased N who locked himself in the bathroom. Leo pounded on the door, threatening to rip his face apart. The others just sat by and laughed. Subin on the other hand was not having such a good time with this. She kept getting calls and text messages from other idols who were shocked, mad or upset with her and Leo. Some angry fans even came to the dorm and knocked on her door demanding that she come out and fight them for Leo's affection. Subin decided she couldn't take it anymore and hide in the bedroom and covered herself in blankets, waiting for this terrible dream to end.