Photoshoot

Starlight

"I.....I wasn't...oh look we're here." Subin said flinging open the van door before they came to a complete stop. She hopped out of the van and stood at the front doors waiting for the girls and their managers to catch up to her. She wanted to do something to forget that dream. Why did Jongup show up all of a sudden. They walked into the studio and the girls started bouncing up and down in anticipation . There were two separate shooting areas and Subin was amazed at how good it looked. The first one where the photographer was setting up, was the stairs up to a Greek temple. The second one was a plain black background with an old white leather chair in the middle. Suji was clinging tightly onto Subin as they greeted the photographer and his assistants before heading into the makeup and wardrobe area.

"This is awesome!" Yoonji said jumping into a chair to get her hair done. Yoonji and Suji were getting their hair done first while Nara and Subin were manoeuvred over to some make shift changing rooms were there were three outfits waiting for the girls. Subin went behind the curtain and on the rack there were three very red and y outfits.

"Change into the first one on the right!" A staff member called from outside the change room area and Nara enthusiastically replied back to him. Subin grabbed the outfit and let out a little groan. She knew their concept was to be like goddess but seeing how little of a dress she had made her shutter. While mumbling under her breath, Subin put the dress on and when she came out she looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't lift her head up, the dress went to the middle of her thigh and one shoulder was completely exposed. Nara came out of the changing room beside her and she was in a long elegant blue with beautiful beading around her waist.

"WHY IS MINE SO FLASHY?" Subin whined as she was guided back towards the hair and makeup department. The managers said to just deal with it and got Yoonji and Suji who had their makeup done already.  Subins phone started ringing in her bag on the couch behind them and she cursed in her head that she couldn't reach. It wasn't like she could just tell the make-up artist to stop so she could get her phone.

"Here." Someone said and handed Subin her bag. She looked into the window to thank the person and standing there in their regular clothing was B.A.P. "Surprise~" Jongup who as he rested his hands on Subins shoulders.

"Jongup! I had no idea you guys were coming!" Subin suddenly became aware of how much skin she was showing and tried to cover her legs with her hands. Jongup saw this and sneakily handed her his sweater that he was wearing. She thanked him and draped his sweater over her legs.

"Where's Yoonji?" Himchan asked looking all around the room.

"She's too young for you Himchan oppa~" Nara teased and Himchan stuck his tongue out at her. They had a very "Tom and Jerry" relationship. Nara was always teasing him and Himchan wasn't afraid to right back. Yoonji came out of the changing room and headed towards the guys. She was wearing a halter top, green goddess dress that showed off a lot of cleavage. Himchan had to cover his face and lean against Zelo's shoulder to stop himself from blushing. Suji wasn't far behind her and she was wearing a cute light pink dress, also with only one shoulder.

"Cute~" Zelo said ruffling her hair and Suji's cheeks puffed up.

"Yah oppa! I told you not to call me that!" She yelled at him. Everyone started laughing and making fun of the two. Everyone, including Secret and the CEO had said that Suji and Zelo would make an adorable couple. So everyone would make fun of them and try to force them together.

"Your children would be so cute!" Youngjae joked and Zelo lunged at him. The girls tried not to laugh as the makeup artists were holding brushes and pencils near their eyes. Subin looked at her phone and saw it was a text from Leo.

From: Leo

Are you at your photo shoot yet?

Subin giggled and started texting him back. Jongup looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing and when he saw that she was texting he sighed and turned his attention back to Himchan and Yoonji who were secret flirting with each other. Everyone knew Himchan and Yoonji wouldn't work well together since they both had such big personalities. When their makeup was done Subin was in awe at how they were able to make her look so y. Subin gave a y expression and took a picture which she attached to the text.

To: Leo

Nope~ I just always look like this ㅋㅋㅋ

With that Subin was called out first to do her solo shots on the stairs. With a little help from Jongup, she made her way in front of the camera and greeted everyone again. As soon as the photographer said to start, Subin switched from the shy, bossy girl into the mysteriously beautiful woman everyone wanted her to be. With various posses like laying on the steps and biting on her lips, the photographer said she was done after only five minutes. All of B.A.P and Nara stood by the monitor and were making weird noises whenever the pictures changed. Subin joined them and looked at the woman on the monitor that looked incredibly y.

"Good job Subin." Jongup said lightly patting her on the back. She felt her face turn bright red as she thanked him and headed back to change room to get into the next outfit. Grabbing her phone as she walked by, Subin saw a reply back from Leo.

From: Leo

You look good.

She sighed and thought about throwing the phone but decided it was just the way Leo was. There was no way he would tell her she looked hot or y. That wasn't who he was. He was way too shy for that.

-------------Back at VIXX Studio------------

"Did she text you back hyung?" Ken asked as he sat on the ground eating some disgusting protein bar and milk. Leo had been thinking about Subin all day. He hadn't seen or heard  her voice in a while and it felt like he was going into withdrawal. Leo shrugged and was drinking his milk as he opened the text from Subin. When he saw the picture he almost spit out his milk and started choking. Everyone lunged for the phone and Ravi held it in his hands as Leo fought with them to get it back.

"WOW! SHE'S REALLY HOT!" Ravi said and he was quickly put into a head lock and forced to release the phone. N, Hong bin and Hyuk got to see next and they all started cheering and yelling that Leo had a hot sort of girlfriend. Ken finally got the phone and looked at the picture for a while with a blank expression.

"Meh, she's alright." He said and Leo looked at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean alright? Did you look at her?" Leo yelled and pushed the phone in Ken' face. The man who was just fighting with his friends about calling his girlfriend hot, was now yelling at one of his other friends for not saying she was hot. The guys were laughing at how weird Leo had become since meeting Subin and they all silently liked it. This Leo was much better than the silent, scary Leo they knew months before.

"So what are you going to text her back?" N asked taking another bit of the protein bar and chewing it with all of his power. Leo shrugged and texted the first thing that came to his mind. He hoped that she wouldn't be mad with him just saying that she looked good. She really did look good, so technically he wasn't far off from the truth. He just wasn't use to acting like a boyfriend or in his case, a potential boyfriend.

----------------------

~Please comment~