Oops

Starlight

Subin had to force Leo to go home later that night since she wanted to spend the last little bit of time with Woobin. After getting him washed up and into his pyjamas, Subin sat in her bed looking at all of the hate she was getting on Juno's fan café. She turned off her phone and stared at the ceiling trying to hypnotise herself to fall asleep. Needless to say it didn't work and Subin found herself wandering her dark apartment, looking for something to comfort her. She felt creepy, but she went over to Woobin's bedroom and just stood in the doorway watching her little brother sleep. He was an angel in her eyes. Subin went over and lifted Woobin out of his bed and into his arms. With his eyes still closed he wrapped his legs around Subin and clung onto her shirt. Subin hugged him tightly before walking back into her room and laying the both of them down and pulling the covers over them.

"Noona...." Subin looked down at Woobin who was half awake. She smiled down at him and told him to go to sleep before reaching over to turn off the lamp. Woobin reached out and grabbed Subin's shirt, surprising Subin a little. "I love you....forever..." Subin stared at Woobin with wide eyes as his innocent eyes stared back at her. With a reassuring pat on her arm, Woobin rolled over and fell asleep. Subin turned off the lamp and pulled her baby brother into a hug before falling asleep clinging onto each other.  They woke up early the next morning and followed their usual routine for getting ready in the morning and they headed over to Mrs. Park's like they always do.

"Be good Woobin. Do everything Mrs. Park asks of you and eat everything she sets in front of you....that means the peppers too!" Subin was kneeling on the ground cupping Woobin's face in her hands. He nodded and kissed his sister before running into the house to play with the toys that were set out for him. Subin and Mrs. Park gave each other a knowing glance before Subin went on her way back to the studio. On the way there Subin and her manger sat in silence as she looked at her phone, wondering what she should text Leo.

To: Taekwoon

Good morning~~ ^-^ I hope you don't over work yourself today and don't forget to eat! kekeke talk to you soon~~ <3

Subin had rewritten the text maybe seventeen times, but decided this was the best and sent it. They pulled up to the company and Subin headed to the practice room where Yoonji and Suji were running around with a camera in their hand. When Nara saw that Subin was finally there a smile spread across her face and happily skipped to her leader.

"What's going on?" Subin asked as she hugged Nara and walked over to the two who were talking endlessly in front of the camera.

"Taesung nim gave them a camera so we can record stuff and put it up on facebook." Nara whined and hoped for Subin to back her up that it was stupid. Subin nodded her head and shrugged when she saw that Nara was waiting for a responce.

"UNNIE!" Yoonji yelled and ran over, shoving the camera in her face. "Sing 'oops' by G.NA sunbae!" Subin had been singing Oops non-stop since the single came out and was proud to say that she had it fully memorised.

"I can't, I need someone to rap with me." Subin raised her arms in the air and walked away from the camera. It was true that at that moment Subin didn't have anyone to do the duet with, but when she sang it at the company  she always sang it with Zelo.

"Hey~" Just then Zelo and Jongup stuck their head in the door with wide smiles on their faces. Subin glared at Zelo who only looked back with a confused expression.

"Zelo oppa! Do you know the words to 'Oops' by G.NA sunbae?" Suji ran over to him with her wide puppy eyes and pouting lips. Zelo looked up to see Nara, now holding the camera, Yoonji laying on the floor throwing a fit since she wasn't allowed to hold the camera anymore and Subin who was glaring at him.

"Yes?" He said very confused. Suji grabbed Zelo and dragged him into the room and forced him to stand beside Subin. She elbowed Zelo in the ribs and he burst out laughing, only now figuring out what was going on. Jongup stood beside Nara and watched as the two sang 'Oops'.

 They tell me not to date those kinds of guys
(Actually, I don’t have much but my love for you is like extreme obesity)
They say that if they’re tall and handsome, they’ll make you pay for their face
They say that those kinds of guys are too into women
(Don’t touch the girl that I haven’t even touched yet – anyone can see that nuna, you’re so…)

I’m a beautiful girl, I like to wear jeans
Don’t ask me to wear short skirts
Beautiful girl ah
Now hurry and just go on your way, go on



As they sang, Subin could feel her phone vibrate in her pocket. She waited a second to see if it would vibrate again, but it didn't. She continued on with the song, doing her best to keep her y persona while Zelo was running around like an idiot. When the song was over Zelo jumped on Subin back for a piggy back ride and surprisingly, Subin was able to take a few steps with the giant baby on her back before stumbling and almost falling flat on her face. Nara turned off the camera just as Jongup reached out and helped her steady herself.

"You're really good." Jongup said grabbing Zelo and apologised for just dropping in on them like that. They girls thanked them and the boys left. With that the girls continued to practice their vocals and dancing before their manager came in and told them the schedule for the day. All four of them were surprised to hear they had a photo shoot later in the evening. Subin pointed to herself and silently nodded to her manager.

"Yes, you included Subin. Juno is the four of you. With only three, it's not the same. So two more hours of practice and then we're going to head out to the shoot." Their manager left after getting a call from somebody, leaving the four girls and their choreographer in the room. Subin pulled out her phone and saw that she had gotten a text back from Leo.

From: Taekwoon

How can I over work myself when your texts fill me with energy! When you can call me, I have something to tell you. TOP SECRET!

Subin stared at the text, trying to figure out what Leo had to tell her. She fell down and rolled around on the floor trying to decipher Leo's constantly confusing texts. Yoonji came over and sat on Subin's back and looked at the text.

"He's going to break up with you~" Yoonji teased. She jumped off of Subin and dodged as a tennis shoe came flying at her head.

"YOONJI! Don't say stuff like that!" Nara yelled. Yoonji apologised and headed over to the corner to pay for her mean joke. Suji helped Subin stand up and after a few minutes of fooling around the girls got down to work and started practicing.

---------------------------

~Please comment~