Now it all falls apart

Starlight

Subin was violently awaken the next day. She rose from her slumber and looked at the familiar surroundings of the girls dorm. Their manager and the other girls were surrounding Subin. Before she could even ask what was going on she had a printed up website front page shoved in her face. It was a picture of her and Jongup going into the building holding hands with the title 'y rookie caught herself a man already?'. Subin ripped the page out of her managers hand and scanned over the article and read all the lies made up by the reporter.

"You know this is all lies right? Me and Jongup? That would never happen." Subin gave the page back and the manager ripped it up into tiny pieces.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT SUBIN! YOU'RE AN IDOL NOW, YOU CAN'T RUN AROUND HOLDING EVERY GUYS HAND!" Their manager slapped Subin up the side of her head. She hung her head as her manager hit her again this time he hit her so hard her ears started ringing. Nara had to tell him to calm down before he hit her again. "Get dressed we're going to the company." He jabbed Subin's forehead before storming out of the apartment to go cool down in the van. Yoonji sat beside Subin and rested her head on her shoulder.

"Unnie we thought you were dating Taekwoon oppa....why are you holding Jongup oppas hand?" Suji asked not clearly understanding the whole situation. Nara shook her head and pulled Suji into the kitchen so she could explain everything. Subin got ready and sat in the very back of the van so she didn't have to be hit by her manager again. She wanted to call Leo right now, but she knew if she did it would only bring more problems. When they pulled up into the company parking garage she and her manager quickly went inside and headed straight for the CEO's office. Waiting inside was Jongup and one of their managers. He looked like he had been hit upside the head a few times as well.

"Managers sit down, you two stand." The CEO said and the two did as they were told and stood in front of this large desk with their heads hung. "Are you two dating?" Jongup kept his head down but Subin quickly shook her head. "Really because more and more pictures of the two of you are popping up all over the Internet and I'm really tired of my phone constantly ringing." Just as he finished saying that the phone started ringing and with a loud sigh he answered it. "Hello? -No they aren't a couple, now please stop calling." He slammed the phone down and looked at the two with his lips pressed into a thin white line. "Because of this I had to cancel both of your schedules today. You'll be practicing until you feet bleed and your tears run out, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" He slammed his fist on the table and Subin flinched. She could feel the tears welling up in the corner of her eyes. She shook her head, too afraid to speak up. With that the two were told to get out and with their managers they fled. Once they were down the hall way and in the elevator Jongup bowed deeply.

"I am SO SORRY Subin....I didn't think this would happen." Subin couldn't talk. Her voice was caught in . Her phone kept vibrating in her pocket but she was too afraid of who it might be. She headed straight to the practice room and started dancing before the other girls even showed up. As soon as they entered the studio Subin burst into tears and fell to the floor.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She kept saying over and over again trying to get her feelings across. Nara picked her up off the floor and held her in a tight embrace. With that they got to practicing, once in a while throwing in a Sistar or Teen Top dance so they wouldn't get bored and to keep them focused. While it was a break for lunch Subin decided to look at their fancafe on Yoonji's iPad. What she saw broke her heart and brought tears to her eyes again. She threw the iPad back at Yoonji, grabbed her phone and ran out of the room to hide her tears. With nowhere else to go, Subin locked herself in a small vocal practice room and barricaded the door with a small folding chair. Yoonji picked up the iPad and when she saw what Subin saw, she couldn't believe it. The fans had barraged the fancafe with death threats to Subin for her to stay away from Jongup. Some were very detailed, others said they would ruin her career by hurting her or one of the other girls in the group. They ran around the practice area looking for Subin but they couldn't find her anywhere. After twenty minutes their choreographer called them back to practice and made them move on without Subin.  Subin's phone started ringing and the number that popped up on the screen was a unknown number. A little afraid, she answered the phone and heard a woman on the other end.

"Hello we are with child services, is this Pak Subin?" This was it, the icing on the cake for Subin today. What she needed on top of all of the scandal, she needed a call from child services. "We are calling in regards to Woobin. It seems he has gotten into a fight at school."

"What?! Is he okay? Is he hurt? Where is he?" Subin was starting to panic. Woobin got into a fight? That was so unlike the gentle little boy she had practically raised on her own.

"He is fine, but I have also come to understand that you do not come home on a regular basis. It is part of the guardian agreement which was made, that you would be home five out of seven days and all of Woobin's basic needs would be met. We went to your home and there was no food in the fridge and the home was a mess. Woobin tells us that he spends every day at the neighbours house." It sounded bad. Subin sounded like such a bad sister to poor little Woobin. He didn't ask for any of this and now he is getting into fights at school. "We will be having a court hearing next Tuesday at ten in the morning for custody of Woobin. Be sure to be there Miss Pak." The woman sounded so arrogant on the other end of the phone, like she knew everything that was going on with her life.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM FROM ME! HE'S MY LITTLE BROTHER! WE'RE FAMILY!" The line went dead and Subin felt ill. Any moment she was going to throw up and burst into tears. She whipped her phone against the door and the touch screen cracked as a picture of Leo popped up onto the screen. She grabbed the phone and in a fit of rage she answered the call. "NOW IS REALLY NOT A GOOD TIME TAEKWOON!" She screamed into the phone before hanging up and throwing the phone again. Subin sunk to the floor and banged her head against the hard paneling until she got a head ache. She so badly wanted to wake up from this nightmare and pretend none of it ever happened. She was suppose to be having the time of her life at this age, not losing her family, friends and now possibly her boyfriend.