Three little words

Starlight

After practicing the girls showered up and headed to the photo shoot. On the drive there Subin pulled out her phone and hit Leo's number which was one of her speed dial contacts. She pressed the phone tight against her ear as she sat in the very back corner of the van with Suji napping beside her. The phone rang a couple of times and Subin tried to remember if the boys had anything scheduled at this time.  Just before Subin was about to hang up and try calling again later, Leo finally picked up.

"Hey, we're in the middle of shooting right now." Leo said in a whisper as Ravi, Ken and N's voices boomed in the background.

"Sorry Taekwoon, I'll text you later."  Subin felt terrible for calling him. She is his girlfriend and she has no idea what his schedule is like.

"Wait! Can you meet me outside of your company around ten tonight?" The voices in the background got softer as Leo moved farther away from his friends. They were in the middle of recording the second episode of their new reality show and Leo was getting a little tired of just sitting on the couch and watching them pretend to have a good time.

"I'm actually heading out to a photo shoot right now, I don't know when we will get back." Sitting in traffic around noon was not a good thing. It would take five hours minimum at the photo shoot, not counting the time it will take for them to get their hair and makeup done. "I'll try to get back around ten. I'll text you alright?"

"Yup, talk to you later." With that Leo hung up the phone and looked at the picture of him and Subin that has been his background for a while. Just seeing a picture of her made him smile, he had no idea how he lived before meeting her. The girls pulled up for the Ceci photo shoot and instantly was rushed into wardrobe and makeup. The theme was high schoolers, which wasn't hard for Suji or Yoonji since they were still in school. Subin kept constantly looking at the time, feeling like the day was going by so slowly. Time passed by, five, six, seven, Subin was starting to panic about missing her rare chance to see Leo. With their full make up on the girls headed back to their dorm.

All four of them were exhausted and slept on the car ride home. It was nine thirty and Leo was waiting for Subin in the parking lot of TS entertainment and watched as people casually walked past the building. Once in a while people would stop to take photos of the building, hoping to catch a glimpse of their favourite idol, unaware that a member of VIXX was standing in front of them. When the van pulled up to the dorm Subin ran out and headed up to the dorm to get changed. At the speed of light, Subin changed into skinny jeans, a loose fitting yellow sweater, a grey beanie and her favourite pair of All Stars. She said good bye to her friends before running out of the apartment building with her phone tight in her hand. It was twenty past ten and Subin felt like a complete idiot running down the street.

"Taekwoon!" Subin yelled and Leo stepped out from behind a concrete wall. As soon as he saw Subin a large smile spread across her face. Luckily no one was around then and Subin quickly hugged Leo. He put his hand up and blocked their faces as he gave her a small peck on the lips.

"Hey babe...It feels like I haven't seen you in forever." Leo reached for Subin's hand and intertwined their fingers naturally. They walked away from the building, the feeling of being normal young adults flooded them.

"I know...sorry about that." Subin tightly held onto Leo's arm as they walked down the road at night, only a few people walking along the streets, all of them heading home. The two of them walked to the childrens park and sat on the swings. They kept holding hands as they pumped their legs to go higher and higher on the swings. "I can't go as high as you!" Subin complained as her swing started to turn as Leo dragged her higher.

"JUMP!" Leo yelled and without a second thought the two of them jumped off of the swings and landed on the gravel. "Ouch...it was sand when I was a kid." They laughed as they laid down on the gravel looking up at the sky. Leo kept stealing glances of Subin who was staring straight ahead at the moon that was rising high into the dark night sky. Eventually Subin could feel Leo staring at her and turned her head. She smiled, embarrassed that someone was looking at her so intensely.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Subin pulled out her phone and used it as a mirror to try and find whatever it was Leo was looking at. Leo let out a chuckle and sat up on his elbows before crawling on top of Subin. His hands beside her head and his knees gently brushed against the outside of her thighs. He stared down at her and brushed aside a strand of hair that was sitting in the middle of her forehead. Subin thought her heart was going to explode right out of her chest . Leo brought his right hand to Subin's face and cupped her cheek in his hand. He gently rubbed his thumb on her soft, pale skin. Subin just stared up at him, her gaze changing from shock to acceptance.

Leo leaned down and gently kissed Subin as if she were going to break at any moment. Subin brought her hands up, suddenly needing to touch Leo, to feel that this moment is real. One hand rested on his shoulder while the other ran up from his chest to his neck. Leo broke the kiss and looked down at Subin, the most amazing woman to ever walk the face of this Earth.

"I love you." His voice, soft and like a whisper was almost lost on Subin who was staring deeply into his eyes. Hearing those words sent chills all over her body. This is what she had been waiting for her whole life. Someone to love her, who wasn't forced to by relation.

"I love you too." Subin said back, a small smile creeping onto Leo's face before he leaned back down and kissed her again. This was the perfect night, nothing could take this memory away from them.

--------------------------------------

~Please comment~