Dream

Starlight

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Subin was spending another night at the dance studio listening to their debut song 'MOVE IT!' for the thousandth time. Yoonji, Nara and Suji had headed back to their dorm to have a shower and come back to practice some more. Subin couldn't go back because her house was too far from the studio and she could just use one of the gross showers attached to the gym. She sat against the wall and stared at herself in the mirror. A year ago she never would have pictured herself here. A year ago Subin was getting ready to debut as a soloist under a different company. A year ago she had no friends and her family was falling apart. Now she was surrounded with loving, supportive people and Woobin has never been happier.

"Hey." A voice called from the door. Subin looked over and standing there was Jongup in a wife beater and sweat pants. She could tell her had just come from the gym since his muscles looked freshly toned. "Looking productive I see." Jongup came over and sat beside Subin.

"My whole body aches." Subin whined and rested her head on Jongup's shoulder. Since joining the company she and Jongup had become very close. She would consider him one of her best friends, if she ever told Yoonji that she knew the girl would start a fit. Jongup lightly patted the top of her head before resting his forehead on her temple.

"It gets better. Trust me." He closed his eyes and opened his mouth to say something until Subin's phone started ringing. "I thought our company had a no cell phone policy." Jongup was a bit annoyed when Subin left his side and crawled over to her bag sitting in the corner of the room.

"I'm an exception because of Woobin." Subin said before grabbing her phone. The picture of Leo lit up the screen and Subin couldn't help but smile. "Hey Taekwoon." Hearing Subin sound so happy talking to Leo made Jongup a little uncomfortable. He stood up and waved good bye to Subin before leaving the room and heading back to the dorm.

"Hey, how are things going?" Leo asked as he laid down on the couch in VIXX's dorm. The boys had gotten home five minutes ago and Leo volunteered to be the last one in the shower. N and Ravi were rolling around on the ground while Ken was bothering Hong bin who  was banging on the bathroom door trying to get Hyuk to hurry up.

"Oh just great. I feel like every muscle in my body is on fire!" Subin laid down on the floor looking at the white ceiling. The floor was warm and a little wet because of how much sweating they had done. She would have jumped up and asked someone to clean it but her limbs refused to move.  Leo laughed which caused N and Ravi to stop wrestling and look at him with erted grins. He glared at the boys who slowly crawled over to Leo so they could hear the conversation better.

"Well I guess you don't want to go out tomorrow then." Leo said and his friends started freaking out. He kicked N in the face and pushed Ravi away. The boys were too busy silently teasing Leo to really care that he was acting so disrespectfully. Subin covered so the loud squealing noises wouldn't pour out of , not that Leo would have heard anyways. Subin was about to say yes until she remembered her schedule.

"I...I REALLY want to but...we are going for our album cover shoot tomorrow." Subin pulled her hair and felt the need to scream growing inside of her. Leo froze as he held Ravi in a head lock.

"Oh.....okay...that's fine." Leo tried to sound excited for her, but he was a bit let down that he wouldn't get to see her. The girls all came back into the studio and were ready to get back to work. Subin told them to give her a second and, painfully, Subin stood up and went out into the hallway.

"I'm sorry Taekwoon but the girls just came back. We have to get back to practice." Subin pulled on her large t-shirt and bit her lip. She felt terrible for having to quickly ending the phone call. If she could Subin would drop everything she was doing to go see Leo but she had fought so hard for this that giving up now would be ridiculous.

"Yeah, no I totally understand. I'll text you later alright?" With that the two of them hung up and Leo slumped back down on the couch. He stared at the phone and wanted so badly to call her back.

"Aw, didn't get to go on a date with your girlfriend?" Hong bin asked as he sat beside Leo, drying his hair with a small towel. Hong bin was possibly the only one genuinely concerned about Leo and Subin. He was very proud to say that he was close friends with the cold hearted Leo.

"What? 'Girlfriend'? Hong bin they're not even officially dating. Taekwoon hyung can't get the courage to ask her out." Leo whipped a pillow at Ken and it nailed him in the side of the head. "YAH!" Ken yelled before shuffling into the bedroom.   

"You're not even a couple and you spent the night at her house?!" N asked pushing Hong bin aside so he could be with Leo. "YOU RASCAL!" N started messing around with Leo who gave little response. He headed into the bathroom for his turn in the shower and headed straight to bed. Subin on the other hand was putting her heels back on and was getting ready to work on the song again. She was the weakest at dancing so they kept having to pause so they could correct her. There was one part in particular that kept bothering Subin. During her solo she was suppose to slide down onto the ground with one leg extended and then she had to come back up while turning her back to the audience. As if gracefully sliding down on heels wasn't hard enough, she had to turn while like that and stand back up. It was needless to say that she had bruises on her knees and thighs from falling so much. B.A.P and Secret had stopped by in the early morning to check on the girls who looked more like zombies than actual human beings. Five hours before they had to get to the photo shoot, the girls had showers and slept in the car ride. Each of them praying for traffic so they could have more time to sleep. Subin was so sore and tired that opening her eyes was difficult, she had no idea how she was going to take photos for hours. She pulled out her phone and there was a texting waiting for her.

From: Leo

Good luck at the shoot! Be natural! Fighting!

Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, Subin easily fell asleep. During 99% of her dream it was only her and Leo. The two of them walking around like normal people without a million pictures being taken of them. The odd thing was that at the last moment Leo disappeared and someone else appeared before her. Seeing this person only made Subin confused. Why was she dreaming of him? Why was she so weirdly happy that he was in her dream? She tried to call out to him but the boy just smiled and walked away leaving Subin all by herself. Subin kept calling out to him. Eventually Subin was being shook awake by Nara who was staring at her very oddly.

"Unnie, why were you screaming Jongup oppa's name?"

------------------------------------

~Please comment~

If anyone can tell me a good place to get posters fairly quickly that would be awesome

I dream that one day, one of my fics will get featured....*sigh* I need to get a lot better at writing then...