Final

Starlight

 As soon as the van pulled to their dorm building Subin jumped out and ran to the front doors where Leo was waiting.

"Hey." Leo smiled and held out his hand. Subin skipped over and naturally took Leo's hand before the two of them walked off together. They silently walked together, all words were unnecessary. "Wanna get something to eat?" Leo lead them over to a food stand where a nice older woman was making ddeokbokki and twigim.

"Hello you two. What can I get you?" The woman smiled at the couple and slipped on some plastic gloves.

"One ddoekbokki and can we get some sweet potato twigim please." Leo pulled out his wallet. Subin grabbed his wallet and threw it on the sidewalk and she quickly pulled out some money she had in her pocket. "NO!" Leo lunged for his wallet and then ripped the money out of Subin's hand and stuff it into his pocket. He slammed his money on the counter and then grabbed Subin's wrists to keep her from grabbing it.

"No! I'll pay! You always pay!" Subin wanted to be useful to Leo for once, but his need to be polite at all time kept her from paying for anything. The woman laughed at the two and laded out the ddeokbokki and then handed them a small bowl of the sweet potato twigim. They sat down at the table and chairs set up around the stand. Other couples and friends started to show up at the stand to eat. They looked at the two of them, they recognised their faces but they couldn't figure out where they had seen them, so they left the couple alone.

"How exhausted at you?" Leo took a sip of water that the two of them were sharing. Subin shrugged as she took a large mouthful of ddeobokki. It has been months since she has been allowed fattening food like this.

"I haven't slept for like thirty five hours." Subin said it so casually that it caught Leo off guard. He rested his forehead against the table and silently laughed.

"You could have said no to going out tonight you know." Leo had a smile on his face as he leaned back in the chair watching Subin happily devour the food.

"I wanted to see you...I feel like I don't get to see you enough." Subin was blushing at what she said. Leo went back up to the counter and grabbed some napkins. He held one out for Subin who wiped some sauce off of her chin.

"I feel the same." Leo reached across the table and grabbed Subin's hand. His long fingers traced over the back of her hand and gently across the ring sitting happily on her finger. Subin couldn't help but smile. She knew that if anyone recognised them that Leo would never be doing stuff like this. It was only at night where they could be themselves. "One day we won't have to be apart." Leo was looking straight at Subin. She stared at him with wide eyes until a smile slowly crept onto her face. "I mean....everyone already knows we're dating and it's not like we're going to break up so...uh..yeah..I mean...uhhhh..." Leo blushed brightly and he slammed his head against the table. He didn't mean to say that out loud but now that he did, he felt like a complete idiot. He didn't want Subin to think that he was constantly thinking about marrying Subin, although that was what he was thinking about.

"How do you know we won't break up?" Subin smirked as Leo's head shot up off of the table to look at Subin with a shocked expression.

"I won't let that happen." Leo held tighter onto her hand as they began to glare at each other in a playful fashion.

"Try to stop me Jung Taekwoon." Subin pulled her hand away and started walking away. Leo quickly returned the bowls to the stand and ran off after Subin. He grabbed onto her hand and dragged her behind him as they ran down the street.

"Deal with it Pak Subin. You are going to be my wife one day." Leo stopped running and Subin had to catch her breath. She didn't expect Leo to be so open about it and when he said the word 'wife' it made Subin's heart skip a beat.

"What if I don't want to get married?" Subin joked and Leo stopped walking. He looked around and when he saw that no one was around he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her tight against him.

"Then we will be happily together, not married, living in some terrible home that always needs something to get fixed but I am terrible at stuff like that so I will leave it until you get so annoyed to fix it yourself. And maybe....MAYBE....we can have four adorable children." Leo laughed when he saw Subin's eyes grow wide.

"FOUR?! Isn't that a bit much? How about two?" Subin was worried about the thought of having four kids and still being somewhat attractive.

"So you are okay with having kids?"  Leo yelled out startling Subin who didn't know what to say. He laughed and kissed the top of her head. "Don't worry. We still have time to just be together like this." Leo kissed her cheek and stepped away. Subin smiled at Leo who had become such a different person than the cold, mean Leo that she met back in school. "Come on, let's get going." Leo held out his hand and Subin reached out and laced their fingers together. Subin adjusted her hat and together they happily headed back to their lives where they would uncountable be together for a long time, no matter what scandal could pop up or what schedule would ruin their plans to be together. They needed each other to be the best person they could be.