Drive you home

Starlight

The two of them sat in the recording studio for three hours before coming out and seeing Ravi and Yoonji sitting on the floor having a meal together. Subin went up and gently flicked the back of her head. Yoonji almost chocked on her food and Ravi handed her a cup of water while laughing hysterically. Leo and Subin sat down with the two and they could feel the camera's watching them closely. He kept stealing glances at Subin as she took a couple pieces of feed from Yoonji but he could see that she was holding herself back. No able to sit back and watch his girlfriend go hungry, Leo took Ravi's extra chicken and passed it over to her. Subin blushed lightly and thanked him before devouring all of the food. When the girls heard it was finally time to go they groaned and stood up, bowing to the boys and promising to see them again soon. Juno had a performance at a boys high school in Busan the next day so practice was almost impossible.

"Good bye." Subin bowed and shook Leo's hand before turning and leaving the boys practice studio. As soon as Subin stepped out of the building and entered the parking garage she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

From: Taekwoon <3

I'll drive you home. Please don't go yet.

Subin felt her ears get hot as she showed Yoonji the text and the younger promised to get their manager to drive her home so she and Leo could have some alone time. Subin hugged her group member tightly and promised her one free favour and some watermelon lollipops she had hidden back at her apartment. With that Yoonji winked at her and ran off to the van where their manager was waiting for them. Subin let out a large sigh and leaned against the one of the parking garage pillars, looking at the door waiting to see Leo come out. Three minutes later loud footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs and then the door burst open, standing there was Leo who was panting lightly as he spun car keys around his finger. When he spotted Subin looking at her phone, unaware that he was there, he put the keys in his pocket and took a moment just to look at her. He had no idea how he was so lucky to have gotten her attention. In the beginning he was mean and rude to her and sadly that would forever be her first impression of him, but now they knew each other better. When she looked up, the moment her eyes fell upon Leo in his training clothes, she smiled brightly. Leo couldn't take it anymore.

"Come here." Leo said reaching out his hand to her. Subin did as she was told and came over to him and took his hand. He gently pulled her along as he quickly walked over to their managers personal car which was hidden behind a big empty van that the boys usually traveled in. Leo spun her so her back was pushed against the passenger side door. He pressed up against her and desperately kissed her. Subin was a bit surprised by Leo's sudden action but the moment their lips touched there was fire between them.  Leo's hands wrapped around her and rested on her hips, pulling her tighter to him. Subin ran her hands through Leo's hair as their lips tried to pass all their emotions to the other. He gently nibbled on her bottom lip and Subin opened so their tongues could fight for dominance. Leo won and his tongue entered tasting her sweetness. Subin moaned softly and felt her whole body burning under Leo's touch. His hands moved from her hips and went under her shirt touching the soft, pale skin of her stomach and ribs. When Subin felt his fingers touch the edge of her bra she twitched and pulled away from the kiss.

"....Leo...." Was all she said and he nodded his head before rested his forehead against her shoulder. The both of them were panting as they tried to catch their breath but feeling Leo's breath against her neck was turning Subin on. She shook her head and Leo chuckled before kissing her forehead and walking around to the driver's side. Subin slowly slipped into the passenger seat and her hand reached to pull the seat belt down but Leo suddenly reached across and put the seat belt on for her. The heat radiating off his body was so comforting that Subin almost didn't want him to move away. When she heard the seat belt click Leo kissed her check and quickly did his own seat belt. The car's engine roared to life and in no time they were out of the parking garage and heading down the street. Subin kept looking at Leo's hand that was just gently tapping the steering wheel. She so badly wanted to hold his hand but at the same time she knew that keeping both hands on the wheel was the law. Leo glanced at Subin and saw her staring at his hand. He reached over and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers. Her hand was so small compared to his, he loved it.   

"If you wanted to hold my hand why didn't you just say so?" He said with a smirk on his face. Subin stuck her tongue out at him and pouted while staring out the window at the beginning of the night skies decent over the city. He finally pulled up outside the company and Subin looked at the building which had become like her second home. "Bye." Leo said leaning over and giving Subin one last kiss before undoing her seat belt. Subin sat there for a while just holding onto his hand wishing they could just drive away, out of Seoul to somewhere where no one would recognise them. She said good bye also and reached to open the door but someone outside opened it for her. Standing there was Jongup with a sour look on his face. He grabbed Subin's hand and pulled her out of the car a little too roughly. "YAH!" Leo jumped out of the car and Subin could see the desire to kill in his eyes but Jongup was not going to back down.

"It's okay Leo, thanks for the drive." Subin said before being pulled away into the company doors by Jongup. Leo got back into the car and drove away, cursing at himself for not doing more. Once inside Subin pulled her hand out of Jongups. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR JONGUP!" She yelled, not aware at the people glancing at them.

"You're being too obvious! What if someone took a picture of the two of you sitting in the car like that?" Jongup was yelling right back at her. He was so furious but he didn't know why. He had no claim over her, after all she wasn't his girlfriend. But Jongup was right, someone was taking pictures of Subin, but not when she was with Leo but when she was walking into the company holding Jongup's hand. The photographer patted himself on the back as he rushed back to his news company with what he thinks is going to be the biggest scoop of the month.

---------------------------

~Please comment~

Happy New Year <3

ZELO WHY YOU SO CUTE?!