Together again

Starlight

The day for the first teaser release was finally upon them. Subin and the girls were lucky enough to have the morning off so she had free time. As she sat on the couch watching cartoons with Woobin, she couldn't help but miss Leo. Deciding it was about time they saw each other she texted him.

To: Taekwoon

Hey, the teaser is being released today!! I was wondering if you wanted to watch it together...if you can :)

She sent the text and as she went to put it back in her pocket it started vibrating. Subin looked at her phone and Leo was calling her. She laughed and answered the phone with Woobin looking at her with sad eyes.

"Taekwoon say hi to Woobin." Subin handed her phone to him and when Woobin heard Leo's voice his face lit up. After a minute of Woobin just saying 'yes hyung' and 'no way' he finally gave the phone back."He really likes you. I think I might have some competition."

"Oh trust me you don't." Leo chuckled and there was a little bit of silence. Not seeing each other for a while has taken its toll. "So you wanted to watch the teaser together?"

"Yeah. You know...I really want you to see it and stuff...but if you can't that's okay. I totally understand." Subin wanted to see him badly, but she knew what the life of an idol was like. She couldn't expect him to be with her at the drop of a pin.

"We have some filming for VIXX tv to do so you can come by. If you don't want to be filmed that's fine." Leo was sitting against the back wall of their practice room while N and Ravi looked at him in the mirror. Deciding now was their chance, the two lunged at Leo and ripped the phone out of his hand. N ran around with it while Ravi, Hong bin and Ken held Leo back. Hyuk was rolling on the floor laughing at his foolish hyungs.

"SUBIN~" N said as he barricaded himself in one of the vocal rooms. He could see Leo slowly shaking the other guys off. "So you're coming by the studio?"

"N? Uh...yeah...if that's okay with you guys." Subin was kind of confused by all of the background noise, but hearing N's voice made everything very clear. She felt a little bad that Leo was being teased by them because of her.

"Hey you have a little brother right? Bring him along okay?" Leo slammed against the glass door making N release a high pitched scream. "OH GOD! OH GOD!" N yelled until she heard Leo yelling at N and the phone went dead.

"Woobin....I think Taekwoon hyung just killed someone..." Subin said laughing and rolling around on the couch. Woobin looked at her confused but quickly turned his head back to Pororo.  Her phone started ringing again. "Hello?"

"Sorry about that....they think they're funny...." Leo was panting as he sat with his back against the door in the vocal room. N was crying on Ravi's shoulder and was holding his ribs where Leo punched him.

"No problem. N said I should bring Woobin along, is that okay?" Subin watched as Woobin slowly turned towards her with a creepishly large smile on his face.

"I GET TO SEE LEO HYUNG?!" He yelled. Woobin jumped up and ran to get his shoes and coat. Leo was chuckling on the other end of the phone and sighed.

"Sure why not, bring him along. See you soon." The two hung up and Subin went about getting Woobin and herself ready to go see VIXX. On the bus there, Subin let Woobin borrow her iPod and he listened to VIXX the entire time. She suggested listening to something else but he refused. Whenever it got to Leo's part, Woobin would automatically start singing random high notes. The amount of cute produced by this boy was inhuman. They hopped off the bus and walked the few blocks to the dance studio address. Waiting outside was Leo. Woobin ran to him with open arms. Leo scooped him up and hugged him tightly. "Hey there stranger." Leo said to Subin. His eyes were soft as he looked upon her. He turned Woobin's head to one side as he lightly brushed Subin's cheek with his hand and brought her into a kiss. The kiss sent chills through Subin's body. Her toes were on fire and her lips foolishly fumbled around while Leo kissed like an expert. When they separated Leo had a huge smile on his face as he carried Woobin into the dance studio. In the middle of the studio was a camera with the rest of VIXX laughing and entertaining in front of it.

"OHH IT'S LEO!" The camera turned quickly towards them. Leo covered Woobin's face and politely bowed to the camera. Subin covered her face and bowed before running off with Leo.

"You don't want to be on camera?" Leo whispered as he sat Woobin down on the couch.

"I'm not supposed to be on camera until my teaser is released next week.” Subin said back as she pushed Leo towards the rest of VIXX and made him be a part of the filming. She and Woobin watched carefully as they all laughed and had a good time, but Leo was staring right at Subin. When they finished the boys all rushed over to Woobin and played with him while Leo went to his bag and pulled out his iPad. Subin pulled up the website and waiting for them was the teaser. The boys and Woobin gathered around them to watch it. While surrounded by the guys Leo carefully placed his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him. The teaser started with a bright flash of light. The letter J appeared on the screen and a very quick shot of Subin walking backwards is shown. Then the letter U shows up with a shot of Nara taking a few steps into the water. The letter N  was followed by a close up shot of Yoonji biting the apple with a smirk on her face. Finally the O showed up with a shot of Suji skipping and turning her head towards the camera in slow motion. The final shot of the girls as black silhouettes with the group name and the picture of a peacock feather was shown before the debut date flashed on the screen.

"WOOOO~" The boys cheered and patted Subin on the back. Woobin had to watch it three more times until he made the connection that it was his sister in the video.  

"Noona! You're pretty!" Woobin rubbed his hands on Subin's face and she sweetly kissed his forehead as a thank you.

"Very pretty." Leo quickly kissed her cheek but it didn't go unnoticed by the boys who started teasing him again. Subin laughed and blushed brightly. "Hey Subin, I was wondering if we could take a new photo together." Leo asked pulling out his phone.

"Like...a couple photo?" Subin asked brushing her short hair behind her ear. The other boys were busy chasing Woobin who managed to find their mascot outfit and get stuck in it.

"Well...we're a couple...aren't we?" Leo asked with sad eyes. Subin felt her face burning bright red as she nodded. Leo smiled brightly and the two took couple photo's of themselves and set it as their ID picture for each other. Subin loved being with Leo. It felt so much like home.