Teaser

Starlight

After spending hours at the photo shoot the girls were exhausted but they had no time to rest. They had a little under a month until their debut. In two hours there were going to film their teasers which would be released in two days and then they had to shoot their music video the day after their teaser released. Subin was exhausted as they were driven back to the dorm. Luckily on the way back they had to pass by Subin's apartment so she had the chance to jump out and see Woobin. She told them she would get a taxi to the company in an half an hour. Subin bolted upstairs and sleeping on the couch with the blanket sprawled on the floor was Woobin.

"Babo." Subin muttered as she kissed her little brother forehead and lifted him in her arms. She carried him into his room, kissed him on the top of his head and rushed around getting ready. She prepared breakfast for him since the sun was going to rise in an hour or two and Woobin would be heading over to the neighbours. Subin left a note telling him to eat well and be nice to the people looking after him. With that Subin showered and called a taxi that showed up surprisingly fast. She jumped in the back of the taxi and headed to the studio where the van was out front waiting for her. Subin paid the taxi driver and went straight into the van that sped off to the filming location. They pulled up beside the Han river in a grassy field where a large camera crew was waiting for them. The girls all jumped out and were instantly attacked by makeup and hair stylists. They were ushered into a trailer and changed into the outfits which Subin like a whole lot more. She was wearing a low cut red dress with a see through bottom, luckily though it came with y red shorts that framed her long legs. Although at first she liked her outfit, when Subin looked around she noticed that she was in the iest outfit. Nara was in a long blue gown with a slit running up the side showing her leg. Yoonji was wearing a tight green gown flashing her perfect, pale back that had long hair flowing down the back. Suji was lucky to be the innocent little maknae and was able to wear a short white gown covered in feathers and diamonds, that flowed to her feet.

"Looking good Subin unnie." Yoonji said mocking her leader as they stepped outside and the cold air hit them. Subin wanted to curse their stylist but kept shut. She didn't want to get a bad reputation before they were even idols.

"We're going to start with a group shot first and then Suji and Yoonji since they have to go to school soon. Nara and Subin will be last, alright? Places everyone." The director called out and the girls stood towards the river with the sun rising in front of them. From the cameras perspective all that was visible was their silhouettes. "Subin turn your head towards the main camera!" The director called and with a y gaze, Subin turned. One by one the four girls turned their head . They had to do it three more times until the sun had risen too far and they would have to work with what they had. Subin and Nara ran into the tented area with the monitor and watched Suji being filmed. She walked along the bank of the river with her back to the camera. Surprisingly she did everything the director wanted. Sometimes she skipped, sometimes she playfully laughed and beckoned the camera to come closer. The whole theme of the teaser was to almost tease the viewers into following them, to be lured in by the four very different women. At the end Subin cutely held out a peacock feather to the camera and cocked her head to the right, giving a very cute image. When they did that a few more times Suji was done.

"Finally~" She called and rushed over to the trailer to get her hair and makeup removed for school. Yoonji was up next and when she heard what the director wanted her to do, she felt a bit foolish. With a ladder, Yoonji was helped up into a tree where she sat on a branch with a peacock feather in one hand and a bright red apple in the other. Yoonji was asked to playfully tease the camera into getting the apple. She went the extra mile and kicked off her heels and climbed to a different branch. Yoonji took a big bit of the apple and smiled playfully. She ended up going through ten apples and getting three splinters in her feet, but it was worth it. Yoonji and Suji were then rushed off to school in their bright yellow uniforms.

"Nara you're next." Their manager called and he brought Nara over to the edge of the river. Confused, Nara stood there with a blank expression on her face.

"What I need you to do here Nara is beckon the camera closer and then walk into the river." Nara nearly lost her mind. The sun had barely risen, the wind was starting to pick up and it was freezing cold out. After being promised to be taken out for lunch with the rest of the girls, Nara agreed to walk into the river however many times they needed. Subin was now wrapped in a thick blanket as she watched Nara rub the peacock feather up and down her exposed leg as she held her free hand out as if the camera would take her hand. Needless to say Nara had to walk in and out of the river twenty times before they got the perfect shot. She was rushed into the trailer and instantly covered in electric blankets and thick clothing. "Subin you're turn!" With the sun rising higher in the sky, Subin courageously walked out into the open field with the feather in hand and walked backwards. She understood her image was suppose to be y, but she had a harder time pulling it off than she though. For twenty minutes the director gave her unlimited pointers and suggestions, but nothing was working.

"Can you give me a second?" Subin asked and angrily the director agreed. She ran over to her cell phone and instantly called Leo.  He rolled over on his mattress and reached for his ringing phone.

"Hello?" He said in that recognisably gravelly voice. Just hearing that made Subin feel all hot and flustered.

"Taekwoon I need help~" She cried trying to act cute. Leo instantly stood up and walked out of the room so as not to wake Ken, Hong bin and N who shared a room with him.

"What do you need help with?" He laid down on the couch, his eyes still not fully opened. He liked talking to Subin first thing in the morning. Hearing her voice was like being woken up by sweet mourning doves.

"We're shooting our teaser and I'm suppose to act y and I don't know what to do~" Her aegyo was killing him as a smile spread across his face.

"Do what you always do babe. You're y 100% of the time, trust me." Hearing Leo call her babe instantly made Subin's face burn. She knew her face now matched her fiery red dress that blew around in the wind.

"Okay thank you! I'll call you after we're done!" With Leo's encouragement Subin headed back to her spot and nailed the shot in the first try. The director was almost in tears he was so frustrated. Subin ran into the trailer where Nara was sipping on hot tea, waiting for their filming to be done. The girls got rid of those outfits and quickly jumped into the van in their warm clothing. Covered in blankets and pillows the girls cuddled together for warmth. Subin had never felt so at peace before than when she was with all the girls from Juno. They had formed a bond tighter than any friendship. If anything it was almost like they were sisters. Yes they fought and occasionally Nara and Subin would have to raise their voices to the younger girls, but that's what families do.

------------------

~Please comment~

Trust me next chapter is pur LeoXSubin fluff >:D