Little box

Starlight

--2 months later--

Subin laid on the dance studio floor, blinding herself by having a staring contest with the light above. Suji laid down beside her and draped a towel over her face. Yoonji and Nara were talking with the dance choreographer about their parts in the new single they were releasing in a week. Since the news came out that Subin and Leo were a couple, it was impossible to see him anymore. Once in a while they would call each other but their work schedules were so hectic that going out on a date was never going to happen.

"Unnie?" Suji rolled over and laid onto of Subin. The younger girls face was only an inch away from Subin's but she did not flinch. Since they started living together, Subin has become much closer to Suji. In her eyes Suji was taking the place of her little brother. She couldn't see Woobin on a regular basis anymore so she started to spoil the maknae.

"Yes?" Suji wrapped her arms around Suji's tiny waist and hugged her. Suji was like a kitten. Very sweet, loves to cuddle but could be a little temperamental when she didn't get her way.

"When is VIXX oppas going to release a new song?" Suji nuzzled her head into Subin's neck, not caring that the both of them were covered in sweat. Nara looked over and saw Suji and Subin cuddling together on the floor. It looked like a mother comforting a crying child.

"Hm? Their new song is going to come out..." Subin had to stop and think about it for a second. Recently the calls between her and Leo have been sparse because they were both so busy with their comebacks. "...Tomorrow actually..."

"Leo oppa is scary~ He never talks." Suji whined and Subin rolled over, crushing the maknae beneath her. Subin wasn't heavy or anything, it's just that Suji is so tiny that simply resting your head on the girls lap caused her pain. "UNNIE! I CAN'T BREATHE!" Suji flailed her arms, trying to escape form beneath Subin. "Yoonji unnie! Nara unnie! Save me~" Suji called for the other girls but they just looked from Subin to Suji and shrugged. They knew that Subin was punishing her for a reason.

"Apologise." Subin demanded. She wasn't going to let anyone insult her boyfriend even if he was socially awkward.

"Unnie~ I'm sorry~ Leo oppa is good looking~" Suji used every ounce of aegyo she had on the leader. Subin thought about it for a minute before rolling over so Suji was on top of her again. Just when Suji thought she was safe, Subin rolled over again, crushing the girl once again. "UNNIE! WHY?!"

"You drank the last of my raspberry tea that Woobin bought specially for me. You must suffer!" Subin bounced a little and Suji laughed and cried at the same time. Eventually Nara had to come over and nudge Subin off with her foot. Suji whined and followed Nara around until Nara got annoyed and told her to go away. Finally Suji went to Yoonji who let the same aged friend complain about the older girls. Subin heard her phone vibrating in her backpack in the corner of the room and she rolled over, refusing to stand up since her legs were like jell-o from dancing so much. When she opened her phone she saw that she had a text from N.

From: N

Thought you might enjoy this~ Don't tell Leo~ CHU <3~

Subin rolled her eyes at N's text message and opened the file attached and when she saw what it was, she could help but let out a little yelp. The girls all rushed over to see what was going on and Subin hide her phone under her.

"LET ME SEE!" Yoonji ordered Subin as she tried to roll the leader over so she could grab the phone.

"NEVER!" Subin bit Yoonji's arm and sent the younger girl running away screaming that she was going to get rabies. Suji went after Yoonji and eventually it was only Nara and Subin. Nara and Subin looked at each other silently and after a couple of seconds Subin handed her phone over to Nara. She took the phone and when she saw the photo her eyes grew a little wider.

"Nice...." Nara tossed the phone back to Subin who was wiggling around on the phone with a stupid grin on her face. The picture was a behind the scene shot of Leo at their album photo shoot for their new album. He was shirtless in the changing room as he was picking out the perfect shirt to wear. "But I bet the rest of him looks better....right Subin?" Nara teased Subin which was a huge surprise. Usually Nara never teased Subin about her relationship, or about anything really. Subin didn't know that Nara was capable of making any sort of joke.

"Y-YAH! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!" Subin's face grew red as she crawled after Nara and clutched onto her leg so she couldn't run away. "explain yo'self woman!" Subin refused to let go even though Nara shook her leg fiercely. The trainers and managers were packing up and getting ready to go since it was one in the morning. Yoonji and Suji were packing their bags and having a nice conversation. Subin and Nara were the only ones yelling and making a commotion.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS REFERING TO!" Nara yelled, getting annoyed with their leader who refused to act her age.

"NO I DON'T!" Subin was ten seconds away from biting Nara who was getting more and more angry at Subin for not letting her pack her bag.

"Uh, Subin unnie?" Suji called from the entranced of the dance studio.

"I'M BUSY INTERROGATING NARA! TALK TO ME LATER!"

"Get off me you idiot."

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT!"

"You, since you're the one rolling around on the floor and acting like you're three years old."

"TAKE THAT BACK!"

"Not until you let go of me."

"Umm....Subin unnie~" Suji looked to the person behind her who was watching the fight in the studio.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Subin looked over to Suji and saw Leo standing behind her. "Taekwoon...." Subin looked to Nara who had a smirk on her face. Subin jumped to her feet and brushed off her clothes. Nara walked away to pack her bag and head up to the van. "Hey..." Subin waved to Leo before looking at herself in the mirror and realising what she looked like. "OMO!" Subin's hair was pulled into a messy bun and she had a few strands of hair stuck to the back of her neck due to sweat. She was wearing black booty shorts with black knee highs and bright yellow running shoes. Her shirt was black with a large white eagle on the front. "DON'T LOOK!" Subin ran into the corner and hid her face. Leo chuckled and walked into the room, bowing to the managers and Nara as he passed.

"Subin~" Leo whispered in her ear and Subin tensed up. He pulled on the edge of her shirt and Subin turned around. Leo smiled as he gently took a hold her hands and lowered them from her face. "I haven't seen you in a long time...don't ignore me..." Subin pouted at Leo's soft words. She looked over Leo's shoulder and saw Suji and Yoonji staring at her happily while their manager was glaring at Subin, telling her it was time to head back to the dorm.

"I kind of have to head to the dorm." Subin whispered as her and Leo's hands laced together and swung from side to side. The couple was so happy to be together that they found themselves acting like immature idiots around the other.

"Can't you talk with me for just a second? I have something for you." Leo whispered as he nodded his head towards his backpack that was slung over one of his shoulders. Subin looked over to her manager and gave a pleading look.

"Five minutes! Then we're leaving!" Their manager yelled and then grabbed the other two and forced them out into the hall. "Girls, do you want ice cream?" Their manager offered the other three and Subin could hear their cheers as the door closed, leaving Leo and Subin by themselves. As soon as they were alone Leo leaned in and softly kissed Subin.

"I missed your lips." Leo said causing Subin to blush a bright red. She stood on her tip-toes and kissed him again.

"I miss your long hair." Subin joked as she messed up Leo's short styled hair. He smirked and grabbed her hands.

"I have something for you." Leo let go over Subin's hands and dropped her bag onto the ground. He crouched down and searched through the bag that was filled with music sheets and five pairs of headphones that Leo keeps claiming to have lost. Subin tried to see what he was getting but Leo kept blocking her view with his wide shoulders. Finally he grabbed a small box and stood up. He held it out for Subin, trying to keep a poker face as Subin looked at him with a weird expression. She grabbed the box and opened it. Inside was a black ring with a large silver band in the middle. Subin's eyes grew wide and she looked up to Leo. He raised his right hand and sitting there on his ring finger was a matching ring.

"OMO!" Subin almost dropped the box with the ring in it. Leo lowered his head as he laughed.

"Idiot." Leo took the box, pulled out the ring and grabbed Subin's right hand. He slipped the ring on and it fit her perfectly.

"Taekwoon~" Subin had tears in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Leo's neck and embraced him tightly. He was laughed as he hugged her back, the anxiety he was feeling up until that moment only came out as a weak chuckle. "I love you, you idiot!" Subin leaned back out of the hug and kissed him.

"Love you too." Leo kissed her back and then separated. "Come on, you have to head to your dorm." He picked up his back and slung it back over his shoulder before taking Subin's hand and leading her out of the studio. Even though they were apart for a long period of time, holding his hand felt so natural that Subin never wanted to let go.

-----------------------------

~Please comment~

COUPLE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam got me a couple ring ^///^ I died of happiness, no joke

*Leo and Subin's couple rings*

 

*Adam and my couple rings....Adam didn't want his hand to be in the picture since he recently tore up his hands trying to replace his bass strings >_>*

(Sorry my hand looks gross -__- I swear they don't look that gross in real life haha)