Music Video Shoot

Starlight

The next day the girls were at their new music video shooting. This time around the girls were going with a cuter image which was driving Subin crazy. Her hair was still short but had a slight wave to it. Her, Nara and Yoonji were all sitting in the dressing room in school uniforms as they got their makeup done. the star of the video was Suji who was currently shooting a scene with the love interest. Subin was silently sulking in the room as she listened to VIXX's new song 'G.R.8.U'. She started kicking the underside of the makeup counter earning her weird glances from the staff. Subin wanted to be with Leo and congratulate him and the rest of VIXX on their comeback but instead she was stuck recording for almost twenty four hours now.

"What's wrong unnie?" Yoonji asked as she practiced her cute expressions in the mirror. Nara groaned and laid down on the couch in the corner to try and get a few minutes of rest.

"I want to talk to Taekwoon....but he is probably busy..." Subin whined as she ran her thumb over her ring that Leo had given her the day before. "Plus, I HATE acting cute! I can't do it." Subin threw herself dramatically over the chair and made a gross gargling noise.

"Practice unnie! It's not that difficult." Yoonji was practicing her cute surprised face that she was very proud of. Subin looked at herself in the mirror, trying to hypnotize herself into doing aegyo. She raised her hands to her face and curled them into fist. She made her eyes look bigger like Yoonji was doing and smiled shyly.

"GROSS!" Subin wailed and jumped out of the chair only to lay on Nara's back, earning a pained groan from the mature member.

"Get off me unnie." Nara threatened and Subin refused. She slid herself between Nara and the back of the couch. Although it looked uncomfortable and crowded, Nara and Subin were like sisters, so they silently enjoyed how close they were to the other.

"SUE! YOUR TURN!" The director yelled and Subin dragged herself off of the couch and walked out to the set. It was time for their solo shots and sadly this time, Subin had a lot of lines. She looked down at her uniform and felt stupid while standing in front of all of the staff members. Her uniform matched with the rest of the girls with the black plaid skirt and white blouse with a cute bow-tie. The wardrobe staff members came out and adjusted Subin's knee high stockings. She groaned at how childish she looked but decided to act like a professional. When the music started and the director yelled at her to start, Subin smiled brightly and acted as cute as she could for the camera. After ten minutes of solo filming the director said Subin was done and with light footsteps she headed off to the dressing room. Nara was next and looked just as nervous as Subin was.

"Fighting." Subin patted her friend on the back and with a quick nod, Nara was off to the recording. Just before she lunged onto the couch the girls manager came into the room holding out Subin's phone.

"Make it quick." He warned and Subin grabbed the phone and hid in the corner so none of the staff or the members could hear who she was talking to.

"Hello?" Subin said quietly only to hear N and Hongbin's familiar laughter in the background. "Ah, Taekwoon!" Subin said cheerfully. Leo lightly karate chopped N in the neck and tapped Hongbin on the head, telling them to shut up.

"Hey, what's going on?" Taekwoon shot menacing glares at the boys who were following him around the dorm to try and listen in his conversation. To escape his annoying group members, he ended up locking himself in the bathroom attached to the bedroom.

"We're filming out music video tonight." Subin held the phone away from her face as she yawned loudly. She has been awake for over thirty hours due to her schedules and the video.

"You must be tired." Taekwoon sat on the bathroom floor, pinning himself against the door so he could tell if any of the guys were listening in. "You should try and get some rest between shoots."

"Nara is in the middle of her solo shot and then all that's left is Yoonji. So we will be done in about half an hour. I can sleep when I get home...wait do I have a schedule?" Subin squinted her eyes as she tried to remember if she had anything early the next day, unfortunately she and Suji were going for vocal training while the other two were modeling for some shoes.

"If you're too busy I can call another time." Leo felt bad for wasting Subin's time like this. They had just gotten back from their comeback stage and wanted to see her.

"No it's fine. What did you want to talk about....BESIDES YOUR AMAZING COME BACK!" Subin and the girls had watched it on their ipad. They kept elbowing Subin every time that Leo was on the screen. Leo shyly chuckled and covered his face in shame. He liked the Hyde stage so much that G.R.8.U was totally out of his comfort zone.

"Thanks. I was actually wondering if you wanted to meet up tonight, but you're busy so we can meet up some other time." Leo could hear someone sneaking into the room and press their ear against the door. Quickly, Leo turned the door knob and swung the door open, smacking N in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL TAEKWOON!" N rolled around on the floor clutching his face. Ken and Hyuk's laughter could be heard from the living at their foolish leader. Leo stuck his tongue out at him before closing the door again.

"What time?" Subin got the thumbs up from Nara when she came back in the room and quickly started changing out of the uniform. The girls were comfortable enough around each other to change in front of each other. The staff members quickly vacated the room as Nara pulled her blouse off, showing off her tiny waist.

"Huh?" Leo thought he heard her wrong when she asked what time they were going to meet up.

"What time do you want to meet? I won't be back at my dorm until about three in the morning? Is that okay with you?" Since she and Leo were both busy idols, it wasn't unusual for them to meet up or talk on the phone at three or five in the morning. It was during the middle of the day that they wanted to see each other the most.

"Uh, yeah. I'll be there around three." Leo couldn't help but smile at the thought of seeing Subin. He heard someone creep up to the door again and he swung it open, once again hitting N.

"DAMN IT!" N yelled, this time making Leo laugh. He didn't think his friend was that stupid but everyday N was just proving him wrong.

"What is going on over there?!" Subin could hear someone cursing on the other end of the phone.

"It's just N."

"Oh." Subin passed Nara her clothing as Suji walked into the changing room. She didn't even bat an eyelash as she saw Nara in her underwear. Instead, Suji started to change out of her uniform and into her normal clothing. "So three. Meet you then. I've got to get changed." Subin was in the way as she walked around the room trying to clean up after the members who were like children just throwing the uniforms on the ground.

"See you then." Leo hung up and walked out of the bathroom and headed to the storage room where they kept all of their clothing. Ravi was laying on the floor looking up music on his laptop. Ravi had been banished to this room since the boys first night living together. He snored so loud that sometimes they can hear him on the other side of the apartment.

"Where are you going hyung?" Ravi asked as he pulled his headphones off and watched as Leo began pulling out some clothes. Leo headed over to the mirror and held the clothes up to himself.

"Meeting Subin." Leo said not taking his eyes off of the clothes he had picked out. He kicked off his sweatpants and quickly put on some black jeans. Then he threw on a grey sweater and pulled on a black beanie to hide his hair that was sticking up all over the place. "Don't tell Hakyeon....I want to see him squirm." Leo laughed manically before heading into his room to grab his wallet and cell phone.  "Hyung, I'm going out to meet Subin." Leo opened their managers room to see the older man writing up the boys schedule for the next week.

"I thought you guys were going to go out tomorrow or something."  The manager didn't look up from the planner. Leo had told him that he planned to ask Subin out, but he didn't know if she was available or not. After Leo explained what was going on, their manager allowed him to go and Leo headed out. Instead of taking the bus or a taxi, Leo decided to walk. Subin was sitting in the van in skinny jeans, a black jacket and a navy base ball cap. She still had her make up on from the music video shoot, but she didn't have enough time to wash it off and then meet up with Leo.