Surprise

Starlight

On the car ride back to the dance studio, Nara and Yoonji were monitoring the performance and pointed out multiple mistakes. Mostly it was just one of them would be off by a millisecond, but mistakes like that couldn't happen again. Subin was staring at her phone, there were congratulatory texts from all of B.A.P, Secret and everyone in VIXX except for Leo. It was almost like he was avoiding her.  She punched the back of the passenger side seat gaining looks from their manager Doongeun, and the  other girls.

"Umm...unnie...are you okay?" Suji tapped Subin's shoulder. "We just debuted...you should be happy." Subin nodded her head and slipped her phone back into her pocket. There was no way she was going to let Leo ruin this night for her. Whenever she did get in touch with him, she was going to rip him to shreds. They arrived at the studio and even though they were exhausted, they knew they were going to have to practice the dance for the next few hours for the two shows they had the next day. Subin entered first and the lights only to see VIXX and B.A.P standing there with a large cake. The room was decorated in streamers and balloons everywhere. Leo had a large smile on his face as he walked over and put a party hat on Subin who was in tears.

"Congratulations." He said wiping the tears off of her face. Subin embraced him tightly and cried into his shoulder. Leo picked her up off her feet and carried her in the embrace over to where the cake was. "Aigoo~ What a cry baby~" He said as he set her back down. Zelo put a hat on Suji, Himchan put one of Yoonji and Ravi put the final hat on Nara. The girls manager said he would be gone for an hour and when he came back the boys had to leave so the girls could practice. The boys cheered for them and lit the candles for the girls to blow out. Right before their manager could leave, they got him to take a picture with the three groups together. Subin looked terrible as she was still crying when the picture was taken.

"I'm so mad at you! BABO!" Subin lightly hit Leo's chest and he just laughed and grabbed her wrists. "I thought you were going to break up with me or something! BABO! I HATE YOU!" Leo covered their faces as he pulled Subin in for a kiss. Everyone cheered except for Jongup who clapped once before awkwardly poking the cake that none of them were going to eat.

"I'm sorry." Was all Leo said before N and Himchan separated the two.  The girls blew out the candles and everyone started taking pictures.

"Subin!" Jongup ran over to her and pulled her into a hug before pulling out their managers phone that he stole and took a picture. Just as he was about to take the picture, Hyuk came over and shoved cake into her face. The room erupted into laughter as Subin chased after Hyuk and shoved a piece of cake into his face. He tried to act like the innocent maknae but she had been around them for too long and knew his true trouble maker personality.

"Oppa we want to show you something!" Suji said to N and he looked around to the other guys and smiled. Subins eyes grew wide as she knew what was going to happen.

"Oh no no no I refuse. Nope, not gonna do it." Subin resisted Yoonji and Suji trying to pull her to the centre of the dance studio.

"I want to see it." Leo said and everyone stared at Subin who was utterly defeated. She  muttered to herself that her boyfriend is a demon before standing in her position.

"Junhong! Jonguppie! Com here~" Subin called to the boys who came running over and took their spots. The six of them had been practising this together just for fun, and since everyone found out that Subin and Leo were a couple it made them try even harder. As soon as everyone was standing VIXX and B.A.P knew that they were going to dance to 'Rock your body!'

"Hey why aren't you dancing in Leo's position?" Daehyun said and Subin looked straight at Leo who had a small smile on his face.

"No way! I want to be like the y leader N!" Subin said causing Leo to playfully glare at her. N squealed and lightly hit Ravi's shoulder. Leo pinched the back of his leg as they sat against the wall to watch the six of them dance. With a large smile on her face Subin started dancing. Leo couldn't take the smile off of his face as he watched his angelic girlfriend dance along to their song. But, every once in a while he would spot Jongup staring at Subin lovingly and it irked him. The song ended and everyone started cheering and clapping for them. It was time for the boys to leave as the manager came back a few minutes later. All of VIXX and B.A.P hugged them before leaving the room. Of course Jongup's and Leo's hugs lasted a little longer with Subin. Zelo and Suji were the last to hug and they needed to be physically removed from one another. The girls practiced for another three hours before they took refuge in the common lounge and fell asleep huddled together on the couch.  Subin had called her neighbour and made sure that Woobin saw their debut stage and had some place to sleep. She felt terrible for not coming home to tuck him in, but this was her life now, there was no turning back.

-----------------------------

~Please comment~