Group performance

Starlight

It had been two months since the girls debut. The reviews were ninety percent positive, they were calling them the 'y rookies'. The girls didn't mind that but it was a little difficult for Suji and Yoonji who were still students and had the other girls giving them nasty glares since all the boys has started taking interest in them. Due to Subin being so busy now, she had less time with Woobin and Leo; her two favourite men. Innocent Woobin was getting the short end of the stick now that Subin had debuted. She would call him two to three times a day just to see how he is doing. For the past month she had only gone home five nights, the rest of the time she had slept at the company or in the dorm with the rest of the girls. Talking to Leo, on the other hand, was much more difficult since they were both running around having their own schedules.

VIXX had been busy filming a new show where they would travel around South Korea performing shows for different types of people, elderly folks, children and things of the such. The six of them stood in their dance studio waiting for the next mission from the production crew. N and Ken had their silly grins while Ravi, Hong bin and Hyuk patiently waited for the mission. Leo was in a grouchy mood since he hadn't talked to Subin in almost a week and thus his sleeping pattern has been totally destroyed.

"Here we go~" N said as he grabbed the card and flipped it over. When he read the words on the card he started screaming and jumping up and down while playfully hitting Ravi's shoulder. "This week you will be performing for MyDol academy with a female group." N read out loud; everyone started running around and screaming with joy, all except for Leo who stood perfectly still, uninterested at the idea of dancing around with some girl. "MISS A! MISS A!" N cheered as he jumped around with Ken.

"If you can get Miss A to join in, then go ahead." The PD said leaving all of them shocked. Leo smirked a little as the boys started to throw hissy fits about having to get the girl group themselves. In the next five minutes they were sitting in a circle looking through their phones, seeing if there was anyone they could contact.

"Hey Leo, you know Juno's Sue don't you?" N finally spoke up, all of the boys playfully smirking at Leo who glared back at his leader. Leo sighed and went through his contacts and finally came upon Subin's name. Her stage name was Sue just as Suji's stage name was Jen.

To: Subin

Calling you in a few. On camera. Use stage name.

Leo waited until he got a text back saying that she was ready. He hit speed dial and waited for her to pick up. It rang a few more times than he expected but when it did he hit speaker phone.

"Hi Leo oppa. " Subin called into the phone surprising all of the boys at first since her voice came across as very seductive and free. Leo just smirked and held back his laughter at his girlfriend.

"Hey Sue....uh...what are you doing right now?"

"We're just waiting for vocal lessons right now, how about you?"

"You know we're recording a show at the moment and we were given a mission to do a performance with a girl group we were wondering if-"

"IS THAT LEO OPPA?! HI OPPA!!!!" Yoonji and Suji yelled on the other end of the line. Leo hung his head to hide his smile as the other boys burst out laughing.

"Yes, hello. Anyways, I was wondering if all of you would be willing to do the performance with us." They all waited for an answer as the girls whispered back and forth to each other.

"We will have to talk to the company, but we would love to." All the boys secretly cheered at getting the 'y rookies' to be in their show with them. "I'll call back later to see if we get permission." With that the phone call ended and Leo felt so much more at peace.  The girls called back almost an hour later and they got the green light to be on the show with the boys but Leo and Subin were threatened to keep their relationship secret, they could dance together, but no funny business.  Two days later the girls headed over to Jellyfish studios and greeted the boys and the production crew. Leo and Subin couldn't stop staring at each other although N was standing between them. They were so far yet so close to each other that their bodies burned to be in contact with each other. It was time for them to split up into dance and vocal lines but this time the production crew decided to throw in a duet dance and song for the two groups since it would give them a chance to film the boys interacting with the girls. N was kind enough to let Leo to decide who he wanted to be a partner with for the vocal duet.

"....Sue...." Leo said earning a nudge from N. It was only logical since they were the main vocals of the two groups. She nodded her head showing that she was perfectly okay with this. For the next couple of hours they practiced on the group routine to 'y, Free and single' by Super Junior. When it was finally time for the duets to split apart to work with their partners, Ravi and Yoonji took the dance studio while Leo Subin took the back recording studio.  After a long argument about which song to sing, they finally decided on Lee Hyori and Daesung 'How did we get'. It was Subin's choice she did a special kind of aegyo to win him over. It was time for practice to start and the two of them couldn't be happier.

 

-----------------------------

~Please comment~

Verse 1
I’ve gone through so many shallow relationships
I thought you’d brush past like that too
But as time went by, I realised you were a little different
There was no pretense, you showed me your whole heart

Hook
I don’t wanna see you cry
When I look at you I remember my forgotten happy dreams, the young me
You always give me a smile
To tomorrow, which will be even more amazing than yesterday

Chorus
Tell me how did we get, the dream-like memories
How did we get, the painful tears too
How did we get (we get), this far
How did we get (How did we get)
It’s because we’ve walked here together

Now (now), I (I)
Won’t let go of your hand

Verse 2
The one person who lit up my life
While always shining like a dazzling star
You wouldn’t believe how earnestly
I’ve been wanting to find you

Hook
But I don’t wanna let you down
I was a coward, but since seeing you I’ve been growing more and more
You always give me a dream
Only for you, who’s become my future

Chorus
Tell me how did we get, the dream-like memories
How did we get, and the painful tears too
How did we get (we get), this far
How did we get (How did we get)
It’s because we’ve walked here together

Now (now), I (I)
Won’t let go of your hand

Chorus
Tell me how did we get, all the time we’ve spent together
How did we get, no matter what kind of wound
How did we get (we get), until the very end
How did we get (How did we get)
So we’ll walk together

You and me (You and me) The two of us (The two of us)
We’ll walk together from now