Good morning

Starlight

Incase you didn't know this is a sequel to my other fic "Rock Your Body"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/280368/rock-your-body-romance-yongguk-zelo-jongup-bap-leo-vixx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Noona.....Noona~" A voice called from the bedroom door. Subin slowly opened her eyes to look over at the clock sitting on her bedside table. She saw the time and let out a sigh before putting her head back down on what she thought was her pillow. When she opened her eyes fully she saw that she was resting her head upon Leo's chest. She sprung out of bed and tumbled out of it, knocking her head on the floor as she fell. Woobin laughed at his clumsy sister and Leo woke up and looked around. He remembered where he was and sat up in the bed to see Woobin helping Subin stand up. "Hyung? You're here too?!" Woobin exclaimed and jumped into the bed to be beside Leo.

"Yup, I'm here. Now let's go back to sleep~" Leo said in his rough, half awake voice. He pulled Woobin into a hug and laid back down with the giggling Woobin in his arms. Subin stood up and pulled a baggy sweater out of her closet and pulled into over her head in her half awake state. Woobin was usually a very cheerful and outgoing little boy, but his love for Leo was amazing and seeing Leo so easily embracing the little boy gave Subin a warm feeling all over.

"We can't go back to sleep hyung. We have to make breakfast." Woobin poked Leo cheek only to be answered with a low groan. Subin laughed and covered Woobin in the blanket also.

"It's fine Woobin. You and Taekwoon go back to sleep, I'll come wake you guys up when it's time to eat."  Leo gave a thumbs up to her plan before hugging Woobin tighter to him and easily falling back asleep. She knew it would take a few minutes before Woobin fell back asleep again and she hoped Leo would be okay with a squirming four year old. Subin shuffled into the kitchen and stared into the fridge for a few minutes before fully waking up and pulling out the things she was going to need. Subin was taught to cook by her mother and grandmother so she had the basic knowledge of how to cook, but she far from good. Breakfast consisted of eggs, pancakes and bacon  since she had no idea what Leo liked to eat. "Breakfast!" Subin called as she was flipping the last pancake. She didn't have to call a second time since the boys quickly made their way into the kitchen. Woobin jumped into his chair and Leo came over to the counter and stood beside Subin.

"Morning." He said smiling at Subin who couldn't bring herself to look at him. His voice was still deep and gravely making him twice as attractive. Leo ran his hands through his outrageous hair that was sticking up in every direction. She finally looked up at him and chuckled before handing him the plate full of eggs which he automatically brought over to the table. The three of them sat down to eat, sadly Subin was on a diet and could only eat a little bit of the eggs and some soup she warmed up for herself. Leo and Woobin on the other hand were eating everything. She sat there, amazed that tiny four year old Woobin and ex-national soccer player/idol Leo who didn't have an inch of fat on him, were capable of eating so much. When the two finally finished Subin collected the plates and brought them to the sink to clean them. "I'll do the dishes, you go get ready." Leo took the pan from her hand and turned the water on. "Woobin you go get ready too." Leo said and Woobin ran off to his room to avoid having to go in the bath. Subin nodded and turned to leave the kitchen but Leo grabbed her arm. "You never said good morning back to me." Leo smiled  and Subin shyly looked from Leo to the floor.

"Good morning." She said and tried to walk away but Leo tightened his grip and pulled Subin into a hug. "What do you want? I said good morning." Subin rested her hands on his chest so she could keep him a fair distance away. He smirked and wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her closer to him. He leaned in and brushed his lips against hers. Subin covered with her hand, afraid that he would be repulsed by her morning breath since she hadn't brushed her teeth yet. Leo didn't care and gently moved her hand out of the way and kiss Subin.  This was different than their first kiss in the practice room. Back then they were both shy and newly discovering their feelings, but now Leo confidently kissed her making Subin's knees weak. They separated and Leo smirked before letting Subin go and turning back to the dishes. Truthfully Leo was just as worked up as Subin was. His face was burning and his hands were shaking, but he wouldn't let her see that weak side of him. Subin made her way to Woobin's room to see her brother hiding under the blankets. With their usual struggle, Subin somehow managed to carry Woobin upside down, into the bathroom and the two of them bathed together. Twenty minutes later the two of them came out of the bathroom and Woobin ran straight for Leo who was sitting on the couch. He jumped on Leo's lap and started telling a fictional story that Leo listened to with such interest. Subin dried her hair and came out into the living room in jean shorts and a plain white tank-top with her bright pink bra clearly visible under it. Leo tried not to look but he couldn't deny how incredibly gorgeous she was.

"Taekwoon you have to go, my manager is going to be here in half an hour." Subin was rushing around to gather everything Woobin would need for the day. Since she had become a trainee again, he lovely neighbour who owned a book store agreed to watch Woobin everyday free of charge. Her neighbour, Misses Song, had a little girl the same age as Woobin and the two quickly became the best of friends. Leo lifted Woobin off of his lap so he could take his cell phone out of his pocket. He decided to call a taxi instead of his manager, because he really didn't feel like explaining to him why he spent the night at a girls house. He wouldn't understand that he just needed to be close to Subin again, and he definitely didn't need the guys knowing he was stay the night with her. Although from the twenty five text messages from N , Ravi and Ken all cheering him on and telling him to be safe, he knew that they knew where he was. He sighed and hated that he had to go see them today, all of them thinking that he and Subin had been physical. Yes, they slept in the same bed together but nothing happened. He knew the guys weren't going to believe him. The taxi soon arrived and Leo had to pry Woobin off of his leg. Subin leaned against the shop counter and watched as Leo struggled to get Woobin off of him so he could leave. Leo looked up with pleading eyes and Subin rolled her eyes before going over and easily lifting Woobin away from him.

"Bye." Leo waved good bye to the two waved back as the taxi pulled away. Woobin was upset and Subin had to convince him that he would see Leo on television. Her manager pulled up five minutes later and the stores only other employee ran in the door so she could leave. Woobin headed over to the neighbours and Subin jumped in the van and headed off to the dance studio to practice. Nara, Suji and Yoonji were there already and fooling around. Subin brought them back to reality and with the dance coordinator, the four of them spent six hours practicing their debut song. At the end of practice all but the maknae Suji, were sitting on the floor panting.

"Let's dance to one more song and then we can go to the recording studio alright?" Suji said pulling her MP3 player from her bag and heading over to the stereo. The three older girls groaned and rolled around the floor in protest. "Come on! Subin unnie I'm sure Leo oppa would love this dance~" Suji said, instantly getting Subin's attention. When she heard the song was Sistar's "So Cool". She jumped up and agree to one more dance. They decided to video tape it so they could show it off to friends and family members. The girls danced with bright smiles on their faces and had a really fun time doing it. They loved dancing to Sistar since their dances were y and had very memorable moves. When they finished Subin downloaded the video to her phone and e-mailed it to Leo.

-Meanwhile at VIXX's dance studio-

"HYUNG!!!!!" All the boys said with large smiles on their faces as they slapped Leo's back and shoulders. They were all peering over his shoulder to see the video of the girls dancing. He was filled with pride as Subin danced and sang with the song, staring into the camera as if she were staring right at him.

"she's really hot!" Ken said only to have Leo grab him by the collar of his sweater and threaten to kill him. The boys laughed but refused to take their eyes off the video. They replayed it maybe ten times before being yelled at by the choreographer to get back to practice. Leo put his ipad back into his bag and noticed how all of them started dancing with more passion than before.

--------------------------------------------

~Please comment~

Hyolyn/Subin (Yellow tank top) Bora/Nara (Black tank&dark grey shorts) Soyou/Yoonji (Blue tank) Dasom/Suji (Black tank& pink shorts)