The next step

Starlight

Their make out session was getting hotter by the second as they laid in the gravel pit by the swings. Their tongues battled for dominance but Leo unsurprisingly won. Subin ran her hands down his chest to the edge of his shirt. When he didn't pull away from her Subin reached further down brushing her hand against his growing manhood. Leo pulled away from Subin and grabbed her hand. He looked down at her with her sweet, lustful  gaze that was slowly devouring every ounce of restraint he had.

"Come on. I'll take you back home." Leo jumped up and started to pull Subin to her feet but she refused. She didn't want this to end. For this night she wanted to be a woman. Not an idol. Not a singer. Not a little girl. She loved Leo and wanted to be as connected to him as possible.

"I don't want to." Subin held onto Leo`s hand tightly. They stood there staring at each other under the orange glow of the street lights. Leo didn`t know what to do. He wanted to give into his feelings, but he also knew that this could cause more problems in their relationship that they didn't need. Leo shook his head and tried to pull Subin again. She stumbled and Leo caught her. "Please Leo. I love you." Subin wrapped her arms tightly around Leo, holding onto him for dear life. Leo rested his hands on her shoulders and thought about pushing her away.

"I...I don't want to hurt you..." Leo said cupping Subin's face in his hands. He knew what they were both thinking and what they were both feeling. Their feelings couldn't be any more pure and natural, but it was difficult for them since they were both in the spot light so much to feel this connection with anyone. Leo knew it was a blessing that he met Subin and he wanted to be with her so badly it was painful.

"You won't." Subin stood on her tip toes and kissed Leo, Softer, more passionate then any kiss they have had before. They separated and rested their foreheads onto the others, Leo nodded his head and pulled Subin onto the main street to flag down a taxi. Subin told the driver the directions and off they went. the whole way there Subin was practically sitting in Leo's lap, the two of them just the others hand as if they were calming them down. The taxi pulled up outside of Subin's family's flower shop and the two of them got out of the taxi after paying. Leo looked around as Subin pulled the keys out of her purse and unlocked the door. They headed inside and up to the apartment that had been empty for a while now. As she unlocked the door to the apartment Leo wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing up her pale neck. Leo nibbled on the skin behind her ear and Subin let out an involuntary moan.

"Well then..." Leo said with a smirk as he attacked the spot again making the door unlocking process longer than it should have.  When the door finally opened Leo took no time to pin Subin to the wall and start making out with her fiercely. Leo closed the door and lifted Subin off of her feet, heading to the bedroom. Their clothes seemed to magically come off of their bodies because within seconds they were climbing their way onto the bed. Leo climbed on top of Subin, her legs wrapping round his waist as Leo looked down at the practically Subin. His heart was threatening to beat right out of his chest because of how nervous he was. "Are you sure about this?" Leo asked one last time, making sure that Subin wasn't going to regret what they were about to do.

"I love you Taekwoon. I want to do this." Subin kissed him gently and held onto him tightly. Leo kissed Subin back, both of them diving head first into ecstasy. As they became one, they never knew that they needed someone as they need each other. When they finished and laid in bed, their heavy breathing the only noise in the whole apartment. Leo looked over to Subin who pulled the blanket over her chest as she slowly became shy again after they made love.

"Come here."  He reached over and pulled her into a tight embrace. With her head resting on his chest, Leo felt peaceful. Subin started to feel less shy as she allowed herself to lay practically on top of Leo, . He her hair and kissed the top of her head as Subin drew small circles on his chest and toned abs.

"I have a schedule at 10 in the morning tomorrow." Subin broke the silence with her head propped up to get a better look at his face. It still amazed her how someone so manly and chic could still look beautiful and untouchable. Yet here she was, the only person in the world who could ever be close to him.

"Same." His voice was sad and unwilling. Leo wanted nothing more than to fall asleep with Subin in his arms and wake up to her sweet smile, knowing that they could spend for ever together. "I don't want to go." Leo held onto her tightly and flipped them over so he was hovering over her. He started kissing up her neck over the love bites he had given her in the heat of the moment.

"Come on Taekwoon...we should head back." Subin's voice was strict but her hands rested on the back of his head, her fingers softly holding onto his hair as he bit and nipped at her neck. Leo went to the sensitive spot behind her ear and began attacking it, sending Subin into hysterics. "That's not...ah...fair!" It was only a matter of seconds before Subin gave in and kissed Leo who had a victorious smirk on his face. Two hours as they laid in bed peacefully, asleep in each other's arms, unaware of the evil and cunning world outside. They had no idea that it was their love and their stubbornness that would tear them apart from each other.

----------------------------

~Please commet and upvote~